Chapter 23

Angelica

29th November 2000

A couple days have past and he hasn't told me what happened. All he has said is that my mum is okay, thats it.

We were in the common room, everyone was in the common room. I was sat on mattheo's lap as he stroked my thigh. "Baby I'm bored," i whispered in his ear. He smirked.
"Wanna go to my dorm?" He said.
"I can't," i muttered.
"Why not," he pouted.
"I'm on my period," i said.
"I'm not scared of a little blood," he mocked. Ew.
"No, absolutely not," i said laughing.
"Fine, can we go on a walk," he suggested.
"Sure," i said standing up and pulling him up with me.

"Where are yous off to?" Draco said.
"Just going on a walk," i said.
"Not that it's any of your business," Mattheo muttered under his breath but loud enough for me to hear. "What was that?" Draco said standing up. Whats there problem?
"Not that any of your business!" Mattheo shouted.
"Why are you such a dick," draco said.
"Why are you such a snitch?" Mattheo said. What does he mean?
"What do you mean?" Draco said confused.
"You fucking told Tom!" Mattheo shouted. His jaw clenched. Fuck he is angry.
"Told Tom what?" Draco shouted back.
"You fucking told him about angel!" Mattheo shouted. "He went and told my father," My heart sunk. Oh. Draco went quiet. Everyone's jaws dropped.
"Why would you do that?" Enzo said.
"I didn't- he forced me to!" Draco said.
"Just fuck off dray," mattheo said walking out the room.

I ran after him. He leant against a wall and pulled out a cigarette. I took the cigarette out his hand and threw it on the floor. "What was that for?!" He said loudly. I just hugged him. I wrapped my arms around his stomach and he hugged me back. He put his head on my shoulder. I heard sobs. I think he was crying.

"What happened there mattheo?" I asked still hugging him.
"He wants to kill your mum, but it's okay I'll make sure he won't," he whispered but said the last bit a bit louder. My heart fell. He wants to kill my mum because we are together.

"Me and Tom are freeing your mum tonight, but she has to go into hiding. Aswell as ryder," he says. I just nod still hugging him. He pulls away turning around. He was wiping his eyes. "It's okay," i said.
"No it's not," he said.
"It will be okay," i corrected myself. He nodded.

We went on a walk trying to ignore whats happening around us.

"Mattheo," i say as we walk around the courtyard. He turns his head towards me. "What is actually going to happen to my family," he sighs as i say that.
"I don't know, i know they are going to be safe, i don't know how long they are going to be in hiding for," he says honestly.
"Thank you for telling me," i say hugging him again. He hugs me back and puts his head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry," he says.
"Its okay, its not your fault,"

-

We were sat in his dorm. He was reading a book as i was laying down on my stomach scrolling on tiktok. I felt his eyes on me. I was wearing a black crop top with short gym shorts which cover half my ass. He slapped my ass, hard. I turned my head to face him as he carried on reading his book with a smirk. "Can i help you?" I say.
"Can we go for a shower," he says smiling.
"Sure," i say turning my phone off and putting it on charge.
"Yay!" He says picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.
"I can walk! I have legs!" I say kicking my legs. He just laughed as he walked in the bathroom with me over his shoulder.

He turned on the water as i took my shirt and shorts off. I unclasped my bra and took my underwear off as he did the same. He pulled his shirt off revealing his chest. It was covered in freshly made scars. His father. "Matty.." i say.
"Hm yeah?" He says.
"What happened," i say running my hand over his scars.
"Angel don't," he says taking my hand off him.
"What happened," i ask worrying.
"Just don't!" He snaps walking out the bathroom. He puts some clothes on and walks out the dorm. "Mattheo, you can't just leave like that!" I shout as i follow him out the room.

I was following him which felt like forever because he didn't stop walking away. We walked past the common room where everyone was. "Mattheo!" I shout.
"Heyy, everything alright?" Enzo says to us. I ignored him as mattheo kept walking away from me.

"Angel! Get the fucking hint! Fuck off!" He shouts turning around to face me. That hurt.
"I'm sorry.." i say running away. He just walked off.

-

I walked to the black lake and sat on this little ledge. I always go here when i need alone time, no one really knows its here. I started to cry, about my mum, about Mattheo, about everything. I felt like I couldn't breathe, I couldn't stop crying.

I felt someone's presence, i wiped away my tears. "Are you alright?" A male voice said.
"Sorry, yes I'm fine," i said pulling my hair away from my face. He came and sat next to me as i shuffled over. "I'm Danny, Danny Ravenclaw," he said putting his hand out gesturing me to shake it. I shook his hand smiling. "I'm angel, well angelica but my friends call me Angel," i say.
"So I'm your friend now?" He smiles.
"If you want to be," i say.
"Of course i want to be your friend," he says.
"Don't mind me asking, but your last name is Ravenclaw, are you related to Rowena Ravenclaw?"
"Yeah, she is like my great great great and so on grandmother," he smiles.
(A/N doing initials again (D-Danny A-Angel)
A- That must be so cool to have one of your ancestors one of the founders of hogwarts
D- I guess, not always though
A- How come?
D- It doesn't matter
A- Okay
D- why were you crying?
A- i wasn't
D- you were
A- me and my boyfriend got into a fight
D- oh I'm sorry, who's your boyfriend?
A- Mattheo
D- Mattheo what?
A- Riddle.
D- damn, he is one lucky guy.
(Back to normal)
I blush. "Thank you," i smile. "I'm going to go now,"
"Wait! Take my number," he puts his number in my phone and i leave.

Why is he being such a dick? Okay, I'm sorry for trying to make him tell me, that wasn't my place to ask but he doesn't need to act like this

2 hours has past. It was now 9:36. I have given up on waiting. I went to sleep.

It felt like another couple of hours had passed when i heard the door open. I knew it was Mattheo. I was facing the wall because i didn't want him to know i was awake. He got changed and climbed in next to me. His hand was wrapped around my stomach as he spooned me. "Princess," he said kissing my cheek.
"I know you're awake," he said. No he doesn't. I kept facing the wall with my eyes shut.
"I'm sorry," he said. "I love you,"
"I love you too," i whispered. I finally fell asleep with my boyfriend asleep next to me.

——————
A/N hey guys
Idk if they going to argue next chapter
Do we like danny?