Chapter 12

Angelica

We were on our way to the grand hall to have breakfast as we're both ravenous. We walked there hand in hand chatting away. I feel like i'm home, but home is a person, home is him. He is like my soulmate. I feel beyond safe with him and i have never felt this way before.

His brown curls lying on his forehead moving from the breeze as the grand hall doors swung open. We sat down at the Slytherin table, i put 1 pancake with some berries on my plate whereas he had an english breakfast.

We were talking about random things when Enzo and Theodore walk over and sit across from us "hey Theo, hey Enzo!" I said.
"Hey angel," they said piling there plates with food.
"Whats up," Mattheo said to the boys.
"Not much, you?" They said in time with each other causing them to laugh.
"Same here," he said back. We all were talking about classes and random crap when the rest of the group came and sat down and joined our conversation.

(Pansy, Astoria, Draco and Blaise)

We were talking about what classes we had next when daphne came and sat down. Everyone just went silent, no one liked her but she always joined us because of her sister. Her own sister bitches about her to us and yes daphne knows but doesn't get the hint.

Everyone looked at each other uncomfortably. "Hey guys," she said interrupting the awkward silence. "Uh hey daph," Astoria said putting a berry in her mouth.
"Do you guys not like me or something because you're being very odd," she said awkwardly.
"Honestly no, not really," pansy said. She realised she said that out loud.
"Bitch!" Daphne said getting up as we all laughed.
"Whore!" Pansy said back receiving a bitchy glare.
"Just shut up daphne," pansy said turning to face us.

An angry daphne walked up to her and pulled her hair. Pansy turned back around and stood up, she grabbed her by her collar lifting her off the ground. "Touch me one more time, and you won't have limbs to touch me again, understand?" She said very angrily. Daphne nodded as pansy dropped her to the ground. She ran away as fast as she could.

Our jaws were dropped, "what?" Pansy said sitting back down.
"That was badass, go on pans," i said laughing.
"Why thank you," she poshly making me giggle.
"Even though thats my sister, she fucking deserved it," Astoria said laughing.

Me, Mattheo, Pansy and Enzo had potions. We walked together laughing about what pansy did to daphne. We walked in getting greeted by prof. Slughorn. "You're late, again!" He shouted at us. We looked at each other trying to not laugh. Mattheo couldn't take it he burst out laughing. "Something funny?" Slughorn said annoyed.
"No professor," mattheo said giggling.
"As you find it funny you can test out Granger's amortentia potion," he said showing us her potion. "Alright whatever," he said walking over to it.
"What do you smell mr riddle?" He said. Mattheo sniffed it and stared at me with lust.
"I smell.. vanilla perfume, roses and peppermint toothpaste," he said. He just defined my scent. "Wonderful, go sit back down." He came and sat next to me.
"So, you smelt me," i said looking at him.
"You are my girlfriend, remember." He said. My heart did a flip.

Everyone was saying what they smelt, pansy smelt Enzo and Enzo smelt her, thats cute. It was now my turn to smell it. "So, what do you smell?" Slughorn said.
"I smell a mix of cologne, cigarettes and alcohol" i said looking at mattheo. Of course i smelt him.

I went and sat back down next to him. "So, you smelt me" he said mocking what i said earlier.
"Oh shh," i said embarrassed. He laughed at my words as he was drawing im his sketchbook.
"Can i see?" I said looking.
"Never," he said hiding it.
"Why not?" I said.
"On our wedding you can look?" He said kissing my cheek. I was blushing at his comment.

We walked out of potions together and headed to the courtyard away from the others. "There isn't any girl in this world that i want to be my girlfriend other than you," he said looking at the view. "There isn't any boy in this world that i want to be my boyfriend other than you," i said looking at him as he looked into the distance.

"Mattheo," i said.
"Yeah,"
"What happened the other day at the manor?"
"Nothing.." he said looking away from me.
"Mattheo please,"
"He asked about Esmerelda and what i know about her." He said. Oh.
"Did you tell him?" I said nervously.
"Of course not i just played dumb, he knew i was lying though" he said twisting the rings on his fingers. "Okay.." i said. The ring he was fiddling with was black and it had M.R carved on it. "When did you get that?" I asked.
"A couple years ago, my father gave it to me as a gift, the only gift he ever gave me," he said putting it back on his finger. I nodded. He had lots of other rings on but that one stood out to me the most. No idea why it was the most plain out of all of them. Its like i have seen it before but i just don't know where.

I asked about his other rings and he told me when he got them and who got them, i was actually interested. There was another ring i noticed it was a black snake. "What about that one?" I asked.
"That one, well that was from my mother i got it right before she left," he said.
"Oh im sorry," i said.
"Dont worry about it,"
"Is it okay if i ask about her," i asked. He nodded looking at me.
"Who is your mother?" I asked.
"Leah lestrange,"
"I never knew bellatrix and narcissa had another sister," i said.
"No one really knows, she was obliviated from everyone's memories, other than mine and her families, she just doesn't get spoke about," he said
"Why not?"
"I don't know, she just doesn't, she left when i was 5 or 6, never heard of her since," he said.
"Oh," i said not really knowing what to say. All of a sudden it started raining.
"Shit! I only straightened my hair this morning and my robe is inside!" I shouted covering my head. "Here," he said putting his robe on me as we ran inside giggling.
"Thank you!" I said wiping off rain drops from my face. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. There it was the butterflies flying around my stomach. "You're cute when you're nervous," he said smirking.
"I am not nervous," i lied.
"Hmmm okay," he said

——————
A/N are you nervous because i am🤭
Also im trying to post a new chapter every 2 days to keep you whores happy
Joking i dont mean that your a whore
Love you alls goodnight xoxox