Chapter 17

Angelica

It was the day before we go home for the holidays. My parents are allowing Mattheo to stay with us, and yes they know who his father is. They are okay with him as they know he doesn't wanna be like his father. I was just reminding mattheo about my family. "So your mum's name is Esmerelda and your brother is Ryder?" He asked double checking.
A/N angelica's dad left when she was a baby.
"Yeah, oh and just warning you, if my brother asks you questions ignore him he is just protective," i said.
"Okay," he said nervously laughing.
"Have you finished packing what you need?" I asked zipping up my trunk.
"Almost," he said shutting his dresser drawer.
"Do you think your family will like me?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.
"Yea! Of course they will," i said wrapping my arms around his stomach and hugging him.

We continued packing when we heard a knock at the door. "Come in!" Mattheo shouted. Lorenzo walked in with his sister (she was a 1st year). "Angell!" She said running up and hugging me. "Hey kyla!" I said hugging her back. She is so adorable.
"Whats up bro?" Mattheo asked his bestfriend.
"Mum and Dad want us back a day early so we gonna go, just came to say bye," enzo said.
"Alright," mattheo said.
"Bear!" Kyla said running and jumping on mattheo.
"Hey ky, you're getting so big!" He said picking her up and chucking her in the air as she laughed. "Right come on kyla, mum and dad want us!" Enzo said taking kyla's hand.
"Bye guys!" He said walking out with kyla in his arms.
"Bye!" We said. Kyla is so adorable.

"Matty," i said.
"Yes my love?" He asked.
"Why did kyla call you bear?" I asked him.
"Ohh, basically when we were younger i went to Enzo's like everyday and he had this huge teddy bear like the size of us combined and i hid inside of it because kyla wanted me to scare enzo and she called me it and it just stuck," he said remembering old memories.
"Awh thats adorable," i said looking at him smiling.
"Like you," he smirked causing me to blush.

-

It was the day we went home and i was rushing around gathering everything. We went to the grand hall for food and then we left for the train. We put our trunks on and went and found a booth with our friends. "What are you lot excited to do when you're home?" Mattheo asked the group. "I can't wait to see my sisters," Theodore said.
"Same but i only have the one," pansy said.
"Oh yeah, how old is mills now?" Theodore asked.
"She just turned 2, what about Ria and Lyla?" Pansy asked Theo.
"Lyla is 7 and Ria is 4," Theodore explained to pansy. "Hey angel, how is your brother its been months since i spoke to him,"
"He is alright, he turned 19 last week," i answered his question.

We were all laughing and talking about what we are gonna do over the holidays and just like that we were at the station. "Bye guys, see you in 2 weeks!" Me and Mattheo said walking away from the group. "We have to apparate home," i said.
"Alright," he said smiling nervously.

We reached my front door and right before i was gonna ring the door bell "Im terrified!" Mattheo admitted. "Don't be, they are gonna be so nice and they're gonna love you," i said kissing him. I rang the doorbell. "Ryder get the door!" My mum shouted.

My brother opened the door. "Angel!" He said hugging me.
"Hey ryry!" I said hugging him back. I pulled away and introduced him to mattheo.
"Nice to meet you," Ryder said.
"You too," Mattheo said.

We walked in and spoke to my mum then went upstairs. "Hey erm angel," Mattheo said.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"What do you think my dad would do if I'm staying at yours also known as Esmerelda's house?" He asked awkwardly.
"I don't know.." i answered. If im honest i forgot about that..

——————
A/N what is gonna happen?
Sorry i didn't publish a new chapter x