Chapter 8

Angelica

It was the next day and i have avoided mattheo at all costs. If he wants to be friends thats fine, but what we were doing is not what friends do. I need some space to figure things out. I don't get it though, I thought he genuinely liked me.

"Angel, there you are!" Mattheo shouted sitting next to me in the common room.
"here i am." I said sarcastically.
"Okay.. you alright?" He smiled.
"Mhm" i bluntly responded.
"Okay whats wrong?" He said. I can't be bothered. I just stood up and walked off. He looked at me with confusion as i walked out the room. "Hey angel!" Pansy said as i walked in our dorm. "Hey girl," i said laying down on my bed.
"You alright?" She said cleaning her desk.
"Yeah just tired, is it okay if i have a nap?" I said.
"Yeah course, i was just about to go anyway! Night!" She said turning the lights off walking out.

It was exactly 3:47pm. I tried to sleep but I couldn't, tears filled up my eyes as I thought about mattheo. Why does it bother me so much? He is just the school fuck boy. All of a sudden my dorm room door swung open. "Angelica?" A voice said walking over to me. "i know you're awake!"
"Please go away mattheo," i said sniffling.
"Princess, whats wrong?" He said sitting next to me.
"I don't get it, one minute you like me the next your my friend. Just fucking pick one! Im not some girl you can like when you want." I said annoyed. He looked shocked. I dont think he was expecting that. "Angel.. I didn't know you felt that way. Im sorry." He said. "Do you forgive me?"
"Honestly, no. No i dont!" I said. "Now get out."
"Whatever." He said walking out and slamming the door. Oh my daze.

I felt bad but it's whatever. I am not having some silly boy tool me around and walk all over me. Until he is genuinely sorry im not interested.

time skip
Mattheo

It had been about a week since mine and angels conversation and honestly i felt bad. I wanted to look for her so i asked everyone looked everywhere she was no where. I know she doesn't go up here anymore but i may as well try. I walked up the steep steps which led to the top of the astronomy tower.

There she was with a cigarette in her hand. Since when did she smoke? I walked over to her taking it out her hand inhaling the smoke and exhaling it to my left as she was on my right. She snatched it out my hand "can i help you riddle?" She said clearly pissed.
"I am sorry, for everything," i said looking at her but she was looking at the view.
"I always imagined me jumping off of here, i wanna know what it feels like, you know what death feels likes," she said ignoring me. Why is she thinking of that? Why is she talking of suicide and death? "Angel are you okay?" I said.
"Honestly Mattheo, i don't feel anything anymore." She said. She is acting different whats gotten into her. "Since when did you smoke?" I said.
"I always have, but only when im drowning out my thoughts" she said.
"Why what needs drowning out?" I questioned. She stayed silent. A tear fell from her cheek. What happened to her?

I moved her chin facing her to me. I wiped her tears away. "What happened princess?" I said
"You happened Mattheo, you happened!" She snapped. "God! Why did i think you could like me?"
"I do like you angelica!" I said.
"Then why are we friends?" She muttered.
"I don't know okay," I whispered
"How do you not know? Do you wanna be my boyfriend or not?" She said looking into my eyes. Fuck. Yes. Yes. I. Do.
"Yes.." i whispered
"Then be my fucking boyfriend!" She shouted.
"Okay!" I said. She began to laugh causing me to laugh.
"So your my boyfriend now?" She chuckled.
"I guess so," i scoffed. I feel happy.

——————————
A/N honestly don't ask what happened. It seems funny. They are together but he is gonna make a romantic gesture next chapter!