Chapter 20

Angelica
Smut warning

We were going back to hogwarts today.
Whenever i bring up Paige he would change the conversation.
Other than that, life's good.

We were packing our trunks. "I can't shut it!" I said trying to close my trunk.
"What did you put in there?" He says zipping his up.
"Well everything is brought here, as well as new things i brought," i say sitting on it trying to zip it. He walks over and zips it up. "Thank you!" I say pecking him on the lips.
"You're very welcome my love," he says kissing my forehead.

My mum shouted us to come downstairs. "Can you give me a piggy back?" I say pouting.
"Fine! Come here," he says as i jump on his back. He runs down the stairs.
"Good morning kids," my mum says smiling at us.
"Morning," Mattheo says.
"Morning mum!" I smile.
"Ryder is taking you to the station in a hour, make sure you're ready!" She says hanging up her coat. "Okay!" We say as we walk into the kitchen.

We eat breakfast then head back upstairs to sort everything out as we have 20 minutes till we have to leave. We double checked everything: my bedroom, my bathroom, everything! "Im ready!" Mattheo says sitting down on my bed.
"Same," i say straddling him. I began to kiss him as i grind on him.
"Mm, princess," he says kissing my neck. "We can't, we have to go in a minute,"
"Okay then," i say getting off him.
"No, wait, please" he says holding my hand. I go back to straddling him. He kisses my neck and starts unbuttoning my shirt.

He kisses the showing part of my breasts as i have a bra on. I pull his shirt off and push him backwards kissing his chest. My door swings open. "Oi time to. OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Ryder shouts. He runs out my room shutting the door. "Fuck" mattheo says.

I climbed off him laughing. "It's not funny!" Mattheo said buttoning my shirt up.
"It's fucking hilarious," i said laughing.
"Ryder! Why did you shout?" My mum said annoyed. I swear to god if this rat snakes.
"Uhmm, er, there was a spider! I killed it though!" He said stuttering.
"Alright, you have leave now though!" She shouted up the stairs.
"Okay!" He says.
"is it okay if i come in now?" He says laughing.
"Yea," i say laughing.
"Never will we ever repeat what the fuck i just saw," he says wiping his forehead.
"I agree," mattheo says stunned.
"Good, now time to leave," he says.

We said our goodbyes to mum and apparated to the station. "Alright, I'm gonna head off now," Ryder says.
"Aren't you going go give your favourite sister a hug?" I say holding my arms out.
"You're my only sister and yes of course," he says hugging me.
"Exactly so i have to be your favourite," i say hugging him back.
"Alright, stay safe, don't get yourself killed, and you no more kissing my sister," he says to me and Mattheo. "No promises," i say.
"Whatever, love you, bye" he says. and with that, it was just me and mattheo at the station waiting for the others.

We put our trunks in the train holders and went and found are friends. We sat in a booth with the group. "Oi you'll never guess what happened," i said laughing.
"What?" Pansy said.
"Ryder walked in on me and Mattheo," i laughed. Mattheo went red as everyone laughed.
"It was not funny!" He says hiding his face.
"Yes it was!" I say laughing hysterically.
"You have a laughing problem," he says laughing at my laugh.
"And what?" I say dying with laughter.

-

We got back to hogwarts and were sent to put our stuff away in our dorms. I was leaving mine and heading to mattheo's when snape stopped me..

"And where do you think you're going, in the boys dormitories?" He says in his weird voice.
"To my boyfriend's dorm," i say.
"No you will not, no girls in a boys dorm," he says.
"Watch me," i say walking past him. I knocked on Mattheo's dorm as Snape followed me.
"Come in!" He shouted from the other side of the door. I opened it and walked in.
"Hey babe, why is snape with you?" He asks looking at Snape.
"No girls aloud in boys dormitories," he says in his tone.
"You're in the boys dormitories," he says laughing. I started laughing.
"Detention, both of you, tomorrow 4pm sharp," he says slamming mattheo's door.
"I can't believe you called snape a girl to his face," i say laughing.
"I can't believe he followed my soon-to-be-wife, what a nonce," he says laughing.
"Your soon-to-be-wife?" I say blushing at his nickname.
"Well yeah," he says smirking.
"You haven't proposed yet my love," i say sitting on his desk.
"Not yet," he says standing in between my legs.

He plays with the hem on my skirt as he kisses me. He licked my bottom lip entering my mouth, deepening the kiss. I cupped his cheek as i kissed him passionately. "Can we finish what we started at yours?" He says pulling away from the kiss.
"Yes," i say pulling him back. He grabs his wand and puts a silencing spell on the room.

He grips my thighs as i pulled his shirt off, kissing him. He unbuttons my shirt and slowly kisses down my neck. He unclasps my bra pulling it off and dropping to the floor. I undo his belt as he pulls my skirt off, leaving me in my green underwear.

He wrapped my thighs around his waist as he carried me to his bed. He laid me down resting my head on a pillow. He kicks his jeans off leaving him in his black boxers. "Can i?" He says referring to my underwear. "Yes," i say. Fuck i need him now. He pulls my underwear off. He put his head between my thighs kissing down my stomach to my clit. He kissed and rubbed me. "Mattheo, fuckk, i need you," i moan.
"You what?" He says as he licks me up and down.
"I need you now," i scream. and with that he pulls his boxers off and lines himself up with my entrance. He looks at me for consent, again. "Yes," i say.

He pushes himself into me as i let out a giant moan. He slowly puts more of himself into me letting me get used to his size because fuck me he is huge. He moans as he pumps in and out of me. I feel a knot in my stomach form as I'm about to cum. I look at him and i think he is too. "It's fine, i am too baby," he says kissing me. I release on him as he releases on me. He rode us through our highs.

He collapsed next to me and all we could hear was our heathy breathing. "You were so good," he says. "So were you," i say.

He gets up and starts running a bath for us. Fuck me my legs are jello.

He walks over and picks me up bridal style and places me in the bath next to him. He washed my hair for me and helped me wash my body.

"I love you" he says kissing my neck.

"I love you too" i say resting my head on his shoulder

—————————
A/N funny and heated chapter
Feel bad for Ryder.