Chapter 33

Draco

I know they all trying to help, but they don't get it. If we just run in there we are asking to get killed.

Enzo

"Look guys, what are we gonna do about mattheo?" I say.
"Let me talk to my mum," draco says.
"Okay," i say.
"Are yous all coming?" He asks.
"Yeah," everyone says linking arms as draco apparates us to his manor.

We walk in through the grand front doors. "Mother!" Draco shouts.
"In the kitchen!" She shouts. We walk to the kitchen and there she is. "Hello everyone,"
"Hi cissy," i say.
"Mum it's an emergency," draco says.
"What is?" She asks putting a tray of cookies on the table. "Feel free to knick a few," of course Theodore put his hands in and put one in his mouth. "He has mattheo!" Draco stutters.
"Who has mattheo?" She says getting concerned.
"He does," draco whispers.
"Who dray?" She says worryingly.
"For fucks sake. Voldermort!" Angelica shouts. Everyone is shocked because no one says his name. He is either 'he-who-shall-not-be-named' or 'the-dark-lord'. "What? Why?" She says going pale with fear. "He found out about him and angel," Theodore says.
"Oh no," she says fidgeting.
"Mum can you help?" Draco begs.
"Darling, it's his son, we have no control over him," she says.
"Help us save my boyfriend, please, i will do anything!,"  angel says begging holding back her tears. "Okay! Fine! But no one else can know! Not even Lucius," she says shaking her head at her choice. "Okay," i whisper.

She helped us come up with a plan. She isn't to be involved though.

Everyone was called to a meeting. (When i say everyone, the death eaters and the soon to be death eaters: Draco, Theodore, Enzo, Blaise)

We turned up at the front door, knocking. The doors swung open and me, Dray, Theo and Blaise walked in. Pansy and Angel took the underground entrance as they aren't aloud in.
"Hello boys," The dark lord says.
"My lord," we say bowing our heads.
"Sit," he says.

Angelica

Me and pansy were making our way through the underground entrance. Mud everywhere. "My shoes are new!" She says wiping her feet on leaves.
"Whats more important? Mattheo or your fucking shoes?" I say. I know thats mean but my boyfriend could be dead for all i know. "Mattheo.." she whispers.
"I'm sorry I'm just terrified," i say gulping.
"It's okay, I am too," she says holding back her tears.

We searched for ages until we came across an opening. We peered through and saw dungeons. In one of them was Mattheo tied to a chair bleeding. "Matty!" I say about to open the opening. "Wait, theres a death eater!" Pansy says grabbing me and holding me back.
"Have you got your wand?" I ask. Pansy shows me her wand. "How many death eaters?"
"Just one," she says. I push open the entrance shooting a spell at the death eaters back. Crucio!

"Angel?" Mattheo says looking up weakly.
"It's okay baby, pansy will help you whilst i sort him out," i say. Pansy runs and unties mattheo and holds him up. "Where is your wand?" Pansy asks. He points to the floor across the room. Pansy grabs his wand and gives it to him. Stupify!
The death eater threw at angel making her fly backwards.
"You shouldn't have done that!" Mattheo shouts shooting curses at him.

Avada Kedavra! Narcissa shouts at the death eater. "Aunty!" Mattheo says.
"Hello darling, are you alright," she asks walking over to him.
"Yeah," he says.
"Okay let's get you kids home," she says.
She apparated us back to malfoy manor. She helped me clean up Mattheo's cuts.
"I can do it myself," he groans.
"Mattheo," cissy says wiping a sanitising solution over his forehead.
"Motherfucker! That hurt!" He shouts.
"Excuse me?" She looks at him.
"I'm 16, i can curse!" He says.
"Not under my watch," she says purposefully pressing down hard on the cut making him wince. "You're doing that on purpose," he mutters.
"Yes i am," she says honestly making me laugh. Mattheo glares at me.

"When are the rest of the boys back?" Pansy says clearly worrying about Enzo.
"Now," Enzo says walking in with the rest of the boys.
"Oh my god!" Pansy says running into his arms. "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine pans," he says holding her in his arms.
"Good," she says kissing him.

"Time for me to leave," Narcissa says covering her eyes.
"Sorry forgot you were there cissy," Enzo says.
"Its alright Enzo, I'll be in the drawing room if you need me," she says leaving.
"Mattheo!" Enzo says walking to him.
"That is me," Mattheo says jumping off the counter and regretting it as he fell. "Don't you dare laugh," i began laughing hysterically.
"Not funny," he says as Enzo pulls him up.
"It kind of is," i say rolling around laughing. He looks at me and begins chasing me. "Shit!"

"You're 16! Why are you chasing each other?" Draco strops.
"She laughed at me!" Mattheo sulks.
"He fell!" I laugh. Mattheo runs and lifts me up off the floor, throwing me over his shoulder.
"Let me go!" I say.
"Not until you say sorry," he says.
"Never,"
"Okay, I'm not putting you down," he says.
"Pleaseeee,"
"If you say sorry,"
"Fine I'm sorry," i say. He put me down hugging me. "I love you,"
"I love you too angel," he says.
"Right, can you stop being lovey dovey and tell us what the fuck happened?!" Blaise says.
"Well uhm pansy freed Mattheo whilst i fought a death eater but then he threw a spell at me and Mattheo started throwing spells at him. Narcissa then appeared throwing a killing curse at him," i say summarising everything.
"Go mum," draco says.
"Yeah but swear she said she wasn't coming," Theodore says. We all nod.
"What happened with you guys?" Pansy asks.
"Nothing just a normal meeting to be honest," Enzo was quick to say.

All of a sudden the front doors open. "MATTHEO RIDDLE!" lucius shouts. Mattheo runs and hides in a cupboard. "Hello father," draco says.
"I know you freed that foolish boy! Where is he?" Lucius shouts in draco's face.
"Lucius! That is your son you're talking to!" Narcissa says walking in the room.
"Where is that nephew of yours?" Lucius says.
"He is your nephew too," pansy says.
"Excuse me?" Lucius says.
"Nothing," she mutters.
"Listen he isn't here and they are leaving now, so let's go," narcissa says dragging him out the room.

Mattheo comes back in and then we apparate to hogwarts.

——————
A/N by the way narcissa or cissy, is mattheos aunt and they are really close.
All of the kids love cissy as she is very sweet to them.