Chapter 24

Angelica
30th november 2000

I woke up to my phone going nuts.

Theodore

Theodore..
Anyways i put my phone down and went to the bathroom to sort my hair out.
"Whats all this about a party?" Mattheo says looking at his phone.
"There is a party in slytherin common room and pansy said we have to go," i say.
"Of course she did," he laughed. I walked out the bathroom and laid down on the bed.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah i just feel ill," i said.
"Oh whats wrong?" He asked. I was about to speak when i felt sick come up my throat. I ran to the bathroom and puked in the toilet. "Shit angel!" Mattheo said running in the bathroom and held my hair up as i kept being sick.

I brushed my teeth and went back to sleep as i felt like shit. Mattheo asked Pansy to watch me as he went to get some medicine for me. "When was the last time you had your period?" She asked randomly. "I don't know, like october," i said "why?"
"Could you be pregnant?" She asked looking at me.
"No? We use condoms," i say.
"They only work like 98% of the time," she said. Fuck. I can't be pregnant. Im 16!
"I can't be pregnant," i whisper.
"If you want when Mattheo gets back i can buy you some tests and we can find out," she said. "Sure, but mattheo can't know!" I say.
"Okay, I won't say a thing," she said holding her pinky out.

I was terrified. I was sat in the bathroom waiting for the timer to go off so i can check the test. I took 3 just in case. They were face down on the counter. The timer went off. "Pans, can you look for me?" I asked.
"Of course," she looked at them and her jaw fell open. No.

I took them out her hand. Fuck. They all say pregnant. No. No. No. tears fell from my eyes. Pansy hugged me as i cried. "What am I gonna do?" I say shaking.
"It's your body, you do what you want to do. But if i was you, i'd tell mattheo before you decide," she says.
"I will, but you have to help me," i say.
"Obviously," she says holding me in her arms.

-

We were getting ready for the party when the boys walked in which alcohols. "Before shots anyone?" They all say.
"Not tonight, but Pansy will," i say. Pansy runs over and does shots with the boys as mattheo came and sat next to me. "You alright?" He asked.
"Mhm, I'm perfectly fine," i say doing my eyeliner.
"Okay, did you find out what was wrong earlier," he asks kissing my shoulder. Fuck.
"Nope," i say gulping.
"Right.." he says

We all walk down to the party together. The boys went straight to the bar where blaise was. Blaise runs the bar as he is the best mixologist here. I went and sat down on the couch and let out a massive deep breath. "You okay?" Danny says.
"Yeah I'm good, how'd you get in here?" I ask as he is in the Slytherin common room and he is Ravenclaw. "My friend got me in, you might know her actually," he says blushing.
"Who?" I say.
"Astoria," he says. Wtf. She is dating Theodore.
"Yes i know her. What are you guys? Are you just friends?" I smile wanting to find out more.
"I'm not too sure," he says. Huh. How weird. Mattheo comes and sits in between us.
"Hey babe," he says kissing me on the cheek.
"Hey," i smile.
"Who's this?" He asks.
"My friend, danny," i smile.
"You alright mate?" Danny smiles.
"Im good, you?" Mattheo says. Huh. He is being nice.
"I'm good, I'm gonna go check on Ria see ya another time," danny says walking off.
"Ria? As in astoria?" Mattheo asks me.
"Yep," i say disappointed.
"Swear down she is dating Theodore," he says.
"Yep," i say.
"What a cheating whore," he says.
"Tell me about it," i say.
"Who knows?" He says on about the group.
"I think only us," i say.
"Alright, you want some?" He says passing me his beer. I shake my head. I can't. Im fucking pregnant. "Are you okay? You were sick earlier and now you're not drinking, what are you pregnant?" He says laughing.

I stay quiet. He looks at me and his eyes widen. Tear began forming in my eyes. "Oh shit," he says dropping his beer. "Fuck!" He shouts as it went all over him. He stands up grabbing my hand. He practically drags me out the room. "Are you being for real?" He asks.
"I found out earlier, pansy made me take a test as my period was really late," i say.
"Shit! Oh my god! Im gonna be a father!" He says picking me up and spinning me around. I laugh as he spins us around. "Wait, you are keeping it right?" He asks putting me down.
"Yes I'm keeping it," i say smiling. He hugs me and whispers in my ear "i love you,"
"I love you too,"

—————————
A/N sorry guys if i have confused you. We are 16. I said we were 14 at the start of the book but i wanted her to be pregnant so i changed it. My badd. We are 6th year and not 4th as well.
Sorry love you all.
By the way theodore knows abt astoria and turns out he already knew and he broke up with her but didn't say nothing.
Also i am publishing every single chapter now as i have finished the book!