Chapter 49

Angelica
Wedding!
15th may 2002
(A couple months had passed)

Angelica's wedding dress

Mattheo' suit and the groomsmen suit

Bridesmaid dresses

Flower girl dress

Wedding venue

 I was in my dressing room putting on my dress

I was in my dressing room putting on my dress. My maid of honour was obviously pansy. My bridesmaids were my mum, Leah (Mattheo' mum), Sophie and Polly. Mattheo's best man was obviously Enzo and his groomsmen were Tom, Draco, Ryder, Theodore and Blaise. We also had a flower girl who was of course the one and only Harmony.

"You look, wow just wow," Ryder says smiling at me. Because i don't know my father, Ryder is walking me down the aisle and i am forever grateful for that. "Thank you Ry, you look wow too," i smile back.

Mattheo

I stood at the front as the music started. Enzo stood next to me as Esmerelda, my mum, Sophie and Polly followed each other one after the other. Pansy walked in behind harmony as she threw flowers around. My little sister looked as happy as ever. She saw me and ran to me making me smile. "Mattheo look," she said showing me her dress.
"You look beautiful flower," i smiled at her.
"She looks really pretty," she smiled referring to my almost wife.
"I bet she does, but you need to go stand over there," i gestured to where the bridesmaids stood. "Okay, good luck," she said hugging me one last time.

Everyone stood up as Ryder walked in with her linked on his arm. She looked amazing, not even words could describe how beautiful she looked. My jaw dropped as i saw the goddess walking down the aisle. "Mattheo close your mouth," Harmony whispered so only i could hear. Tears puddled into my eyes as i looked at the girl i am about to marry. She was an arms distance to me when Ryder passed me her hand. "Take care of her," he smiled at me.
"I will," i smiled back as he lined up with the rest of my friends.
"Hi," she said as happy tears fell from her eyes.
"Hi," i said as i wiped her tears away.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Mattheo Riddle and Angelica Sinclair. They both are going to perform their vows to each other. Mattheo you can start," Dante says smiling at us.

"Wow erm okay. Angel, i remember back when you first walked through them doors, it was like i had just seen an actual angel. Just from my first sight of you, i was already head over heels in love. I have never experienced love before until i met you. I know we have come across many barriers and will have many more to come but i will still love you till the end of the universe. You are my one and only soulmate and i will go to the ends of the earth just to make sure you're happy and safe. Therefore i promise to cherish you always, to honour and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you until death do us part."  I say looking at her as more tears fell from your eyes.

"Okay, i remember when i first walked through the grand hall doors and i instantly met your eyes. Believe me or not, straight away I thought you were indescribably handsome. At first you drove me completely and utterly insane but then i came to realise that was only because i liked you. You are my best friend. You are my soulmate and i will forever love you. Therefore i promise to cherish you always, to honour and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you until death do us part," she says as tears fell from my eyes.

"Now, Mattheo do you take Angelica to be your lawful wedded wife," Dante says giving me her ring. "I do," i smile as i slide the ring onto her finger.
"Angelica, do you take Mattheo to be your lawful wedded husband," Dante says smiling at her as she takes the my ring from his hand. "I do," she smiles sliding the ring onto my finger.
"You may kiss the bride," he smiles.

I instantly grab her by the waist pulling her into me. I crash my lips onto hers. We both melt into it as i felt her relax under my touch. We both pull away and smile at each other. "I love you Angelica Riddle," i smile.
"I love you too Mattheo Riddle," she smiles back.

-

We were all sat at our tables as everyone did their speeches. It was now Enzo's turn. "I remember when Angel first arrived at Hogwarts, it was like Mattheo's whole personality had changed. No offence mate but you were a complete and utter dick until you met your soulmate. Every day he would come running up to me telling me what she smelt like what she acted like. He once told me that her eyes change colour in the light. I have known you Mattheo ever since we were kids and i have never seen you this happy until you met her. I love you both and i can't to see you together forever," He smiles sitting back down.

"Okay! My turn!" Pansy says jumping up. "Angel, when you joined Hogwarts i instantly knew you would be my best friend. I saw the way you spoke about how much you disliked riddle but the way you spoke about him said otherwise. I remember how excited you were about your first kiss and your first date. I remember waking up to you panicking on what to wear just to go to his dorm. When you two got together it showed me what true love is and i am forever grateful for that. I love you both so so much and i can't wait to see what the future holds for you," she says sitting back down.

We listened to a few more speeches and then headed to the dance floor. I danced with obviously my wife and then the boys. I had a dance with harmony because she begged me the whole night but the whole time i kept my eyes on my perfect wife. Angelica Riddle.

——————————
A/N this is the end of The Slytherin Prince. I love this book so much and i am happy but also sad it's come to an end.😔😌

I love you all!