Chapter 6

Angelica
Smut warning

It was the next day and i had not seen Mattheo anywhere, its like he had vanished. I looked around everywhere but yet everywhere i turned he wasn't there. I went to the common room to see everyone there other then the one i wanted. "Hey angel!" Dray said causing me to walk over. "Hey dray! By any chance have you seen matty?" I said receiving an odd looks. "Oh right, have you seen mattheo?" I forgot he didn't know thats what i called him. He looked at me standing up. He grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the group. What is he doing? "Why, whats he said. Is he alright?" He said panicking. What the fuck! Where is mattheo?
"I don't know, I haven't seen or spoken to him at all today. Where is he?" I began to worry. "He is at the riddle manor." He whispered.
"He is where?" I said, I couldn't hear him the first time.
"He is at riddle manor, but sh your not suppose to know, no one is!" He whisper shouted.
"Wait what, why is he there?" I began to really panick.
"His dad sent him a letter saying he needs to be there within a matter of minutes if not he loses a limb. Cruel, i know." He said. I walked away from him. God is he okay!?

Mattheo

I arrived at riddle manor. I opened the grand black front doors, revealing a large table with my dad sat at the end staring at me. "Hello my son! I have been expecting you." He screeched. "Hello father, what do you need which was so urgent?" I questioned.
"Have a seat and I'll explain," he replied. I went and sat down close to him but not next to him. "So what's up?" I said. All of a sudden a colossal amount of what felt like knives over came my body. "CRUCIO!" My father shouted. I screamed in pain as he dropped me to the floor. "What the fuck was that for?" I shouted
"Don't talk to me like that!" He shouted at me throwing a spell at me causing my arm to sting. "A girl! Really son? Thats why I haven't seen you at all recently?" He said. How the fuck does he know. DRACO! "I don't know what you're on about?" I played dumb. "Crucio!" He shouted again. "Don't lie to me, boy!" God i hated when he called me that. "Now you have one last chance before i kill you, who is this girl?" he said. I stood up.
"She is just a friend, i swear!" I said. I knew it was a lie but he didn't.
"Okay, if she is just a friend, kill her." He said normally. What the fuck! I had to convince him she was just a friend. "Okay! I will kill her." I said knowing I wasn't gonna kill her. God i fucking love her. "Okay, good! Also whats this girls name?" He questioned. Fuck. "Angelica." I whispered.
"Angelica what?" He asked. Fuck sake i can't lie again, he will kill me.
"Sinclair, angelica sinclair.." i muttered. His eyes widened.
"Scrap that, kill her whole family!" He yelled and walked away before i could reply. Fuck me. What am i gonna do?

Angelica

It was now 4pm, still no sign of Mattheo. I walked to the grand hall over to the group when a pair of arms round my waist lifting me off the ground. "Princess! There you are!" Mattheo said putting me down. "Finally! Come here!" I said pulling him into a kiss. Which lead to a make out. Pansy cleared her throat. "Okay lovebirds, can you stop im trying to eat." I pulled away sticking my tongue out at her. "So riddle where have you been all day?" Theo spoke up.
I looked down at the floor knowing that he was at riddle manor. "Oh i was just out and about, don't worry about it." He said casually. He lied.
"Wasn't going to but okay," Theodore answered coldly.

Everyone was talking about random stuff when all i could think about is what he was doing at riddle manor. I got impatient, i grabbed his hand practically dragging him into his dorm as it was the closest. He had his own dorm due to his father im not really sure why, i mean yeah he is the dark lord but like come on. "Woah, slow down princess!" He said as i pulled him to the sofa by the fireplace. "Where were you today?" I said.
"Like i said to nott, i was out and about," he said wondering why i was asking. "Why?"
"Because thats not what i was told." I said annoyed. What is he hiding from me.
"That fucking snake, he snaked on me twice today!" Mattheo said pissed off.
"Stop! What were you doing at riddle manor which was so important?" I said taking his hands. "My dad just wanted me to tell him what potter was up too, and i just said he doing his own thing." He said. Honestly it sounded believable but I wasn't too sure. "So. Can i go kill malfoy now?" He said picking me up and carrying me out the room before i answered.

He placed me down on the common room sofa where everyone was after they left the grand hall a couple minutes after us. Everyone was chattering away when Mattheo cleared his throat. "Draco fucking Malfoy i suggest you run because im about to avada kedavra your arse out of this earth!" He shouted causing dray to shit it.
"Fuck!" Draco said legging it out the room with Mattheo shortly behind and everyone else running after them to see the drama. They were stood in the grand hall with everyone around them with their wands out pointed at one another. "Come on! Surely he hasn't done something this bad!" Pansy shouted. Mattheo threw a spell at dray but he dodged it. Draco did the same to mattheo but he dodged it. This went on for minutes when draco got hit by a spell which stung his arm. "Fucking hell! You cunt!" Draco shouted holding his arm.
"I can do worse than that ferret!" Mattheo shouted as Dumbledore ran over.
"BOYS! MY OFFICE NOW!" He shouted causing everyone to run off other than me draco and mattheo. "You too Sinclair! You seem partially involved." He said sternly but not shouting.

We followed him as he entered his office there was only 2 seats and the boys took them so i stood. Mattheo grabbed my hips and lifted me onto his lap. As Dumbledore was discussing our punishment for fighting and arguing in the school or whatever (i was not really listening) i started to wind mattheo up. I moved around on his lap purposely grinding on him. I purposely dropped my pen and bent down to get it purposely pushing my arse against his dick. I felt him get hard. It was working. I sat up still slowly grinding on him. "I suggest you stop now before i wreck you." He whispered in my ear. I didn't care. I started grinding on him faster. "Okay kids ill see you in detention tomorrow, off you go!" Dumbledore said. As we walked out mattheo picked my up and threw me over his shoulder as he ran to his dorm. "Hey! Put me down!" I shouted.
"No way!" He said slapping my arse.

He walked into his dorm and he still wouldn't let me down. He threw me down onto his bad and threw his shirt to the other side of the room as well as mine. "I am going to ruin you, i am going to fuck and punish you so hard you are never going to want to do that again!" He said. I got nervous. He removed all my clothes leaving me naked. He rolled me over. "Princess, pick a word and when you say it I'll stop whatever im doing. It's a sort of safe word." He said kissing my neck.
"I dont know, erm red?" I said.
"Okay, if im going to rough thats what you say and I'll stop immediately!" He said.
"Okay baby!" I said kinda nervous.

What is he gonna do to me? All of a sudden i felt a sharp slap on my arse. "Thats for grinding on me" *spank* "thats for bending over on me" *spank* *spank* "thats for ignoring me when i told you too stop" *spank* he rubbed the stinging pain soothing it. He flipped me over and pulled outhandcuffs from god knows where, he handcuffed me to the poles of the bed. He slid a red and black thong on me. The fuck? "Back in a second love" he said grabbing his phone.

As he walked into his bathroom a vibration started filling my pussy. It went really fast then slow then fast then slow, yeah you get the gist. Wait is this from the thong? He walked back in the room and sat on the armchair facing the bed. He played with the settings from his phone. "Having fun over there?" He said chuckling to him self.
"Shut the fuck up!" I pretty much moaned from all the vibrations. And with that he put it too the max. "What was that?" He said. I felt a knot in my stomach.
"Mattheo im gonna cum!" I shouted.
"Well don't! what did you say?" He said walking over to me with his phone in his hand.
"Im sorry.." i muttered.
"Your sorry what?" He said kissing my stomach.
"Im sorry.. daddy" i said causing him to turn the vibrations off.

He moved closed to me kissing me passionately. He undone the hand cuffs and took off the thong. "Mattheo please can i cum im going go explode" i begged
"In a minute princess, ride me first" he said. I climbed on top of him. "No not my dick, my face" he said.
"Wait, but what if i hurt you?" I said worryingly.
"You won't now come here," he said as i sat on his face riding him slowly. I felt his tongue go deep inside me. "Ughhh" i moaned. The knot in my stomach began to be extremely painful. "Its okay princess," he muttered into my pussy sending vibrations through my body. I released all over his face and he licked it all off. I got off and laid my head on his chest. I was exhausted. "Did I say you were done?" He said looking at me.
"Please baby im exhausted." I said almost asleep.
"Okay fine, just this once. Want me to run you a bath." He said kissing my head.
"Yes please!" I said yawning

—————————
A/N hope you enjoyed the smut 🌶️
Gonna go to practice now might update tomorrow! See ya, love yous xx