Chapter 32

Angelica
24th may 2001

It's been a few weeks since Disney, everything has been going amazing. We have been informed by Dumbledore that O.W.L.S are starting in June. Honestly i know I'll be fine. I am pretty smart plus Mattheo helps me a lot so it's okay.

At this very moment in time i was in the grand hall alone as it was my free period. Mattheo has the same timetable as me so he has a free period too, but I haven't seen him since breakfast. He wasn't in potions or DADA.

I was lost in thought when someone sat next to me, it was Danny Ravenclaw. "Hey," he said.
"Hi," i said still thinking.
"It's been a long time, how are you and that boyfriend of yours?" He asks.
"Good, thank you," i say turning to face him.
"Your hair looks nice today," he smiles.
"Thanks danny, but like you just said, i have boyfriend," i say bluntly.
"I need to tell someone so may as well be you," he sighs.
"Okay?" I ask. Whats he on about.
"I'm gay angel, I wasn't flirting because I'm gay," he says holding his hands up.
"Oh shit, was not expecting that," i say.
"Do you care?" He asks.
"Why would i? You like who you like," i say smiling at him.
"Yeah, please don't tell no one," he says fidgeting.
"Why would i? Not my place to share," i say standing up. "Anyway, ill see you around,"
"See ya,"

I went to the astronomy tower, no one really goes there and i needed space to think. I walked up the steps hearing my shoes click every step i took. I sat down against a wall noticing a pair of eyes looking at me. "Hello?" I say to the shadow.
"Hello angelica," the tall figure steps into light. He looks like Mattheo a lot like him actually.
"How do you know my name?" I ask.
"Well you're Mattheo's girlfriend, I'm going to know your name," he says walking towards me. "Who even are you?" I ask standing up.
"Tom, Tom riddle," he says.
"Riddle?" I repeat what he says.
"Yes that is what i just said," he says stating the obvious. I roll my eyes at him. "I see why my brother likes you,"
"Excuse me?" I say disgusted. Ohhh! His brother. That makes sense.
"I didn't mean nothing by it, anyways have you seen Mattheo?" He asks pushing his hand through his jelled hair. "Not since breakfast, why?" I ask.
"Father has been asking to see him," he says.
"Why?" I ask.
"Not that it's of your business, he needs to talk to my father, about his weakness, which is you," he says in a monotone voice. As he said that a gust of wind slapped me across the face.
"When you see him, tell him to come home," he says before he apparated away. What the fuck.

I walked to Mattheo's dorm. I knocked on his door and waited a few seconds. "Who is it?" A tired voice asked. "It's me," i said opening the door.
"Hey baby," he said sitting up from his bed. "Are you okay?"
"I just met your brother," i say nervously. His smile fades.
"What," he says standing up. "What did he want? Where was he? Was he here?"
"Whoa calm down," i say. "He told me that your father wants you, and he was at the astronomy tower," i begin to fiddle with my necklace.
"What else did he say angel?" He asks taking my hands in his.
"Your father wants to talk to you about your weakness, me.." i say looking away.
"Shit," he says pulling me into a hug.
"What is he gonna do?" I ask resting my head on his chest.
"I don't know angel, but if i don't go whatever it is, will be worse," he says holding me close to him.

Mattheo went to riddle manor leaving me with the others. He made me promise I wouldn't say a thing unless he isn't back by tomorrow. We were sat in the common room talking well they were, i was sat here curled up in a ball overthinking everything. "Angel, are you alright?" Draco asks.
"Mhm," i say breathing heavily.
"No you're not, whats wrong?" Pansy says sitting next to me.
"Nothing! I am fine, okay! Just leave me alone." I say walking out the room.

Pansy

"No you're not, whats wrong?" I ask. She was sat there shaking and breathing heavily.
"Nothing! I am fine, okay! Just leave me alone." She says walking out the room.
"Whats her problem?" Blaise asks.
"I don't know but somethings bothering her," i say.
"She will tell us if she wants to, maybe give her space," draco says.
"Yeah," i say.

Angelica

I didn't mean to have a go at pansy, i was just worried. I will apologise to her later.

I walked to his dorm, i just wanted to relax. I went and sat on his bed, i was there for house waiting for him to show up. He never came.

It was the next day and he isn't back yet. I am really worried. He said i can tell the others if he isn't back so I'm gonna tell them. I apologised to pansy yesterday and she forgave me.

I walked into the grand hall to see them all together. "Guys i need to tell you something," i say sitting next to pansy and enzo. "Whats wrong?" Draco asked.
"Mattheo went back to riddle manor," i say nervously.
"What why?" Enzo says freaking out.
"His brother spoke to me, he needed to go back to speak to his father. About me.." i say whispering the last bit. "For fuck sake!" Enzo says standing up.
"Wait where are you going?" Pansy says grabbing his hand.
"To fucking help my best friend," he says sounding terrified.
"Wait we need a plan because we can't just walk in, we will get killed." Draco says.
"What are we gonna do then dray. I am not leaving my best friend with him. He is a fucking physco!" Enzo panics.
"I know enz, I'll talk to my mum. Maybe she knows as you know that is her brother in-law." He says. "You don't get it dray! He will kill him!" Enzo shouts running his hand through his hair. "Wait what?" I say standing up.
"He always said 'Love is weak son, we aren't weak my boy' you don't get it! When i used to go round his house, his father would torture him! We can't leave him there!" Enzo says freaking out.

—————————
A/N matty! My babyyyy