Chapter 26

Angelica
18th december 2000

We were on the train heading to kings cross station, i was sat on mattys lap as there wasn't enough room in our booth. "I am gonna puke.." i say holding my stomach.
"Is it the baby or travel sickness?" Mattheo asks.
"Both," i say turning my head a puking. Oops.
"Really!?" Enzo shouts as i just puked on him.
"Ehehe, oopsies," i say.
"I'm going to the bathroom," he says walking off.
"Do you think he is angry?" I ask.
"He will get over it babe," pansy says stroking my arm. I smile at her.

We arrived at the station and saw my mum and brother. We were only staying till the day after christmas then we were gonna go back to hogwarts. "Hey guys!" My mum says hugging me. "Hey mum!" I say hugging her.
"Hey," mattheo says to my brother.
"Yo," ryder says.
"Hey ry!" I say putting him in a headlock and messing up his hair.
"Not my hair!" He says pulling away. I laugh at him as he put his hair back in place well attempted too. "How was the train ride?" My mum asks.
"Pretty good!" I smile.

We apparated home and went to my room to sort stuff out. I was putting some of my clothes in my wardrobe when mattheo wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hey baby," i say spinning around. "Hey," he says kissing me.
"What do you want to do today?" He says.
"Can we go in the pool?" I ask.
"It's cold!!" Mattheo whines.
"We have heating," i laugh.
"Fine," he says.
"Yayy!" I smile hugging him.

I went downstairs to ask my mum to turn the heating on in the pool and she said yeah.

I put on my bikini, i found the sexiest one i could find. I felt like teasing mattheo.

Your bikini

I walked out the bathroom, took my hair down and shook it about

I walked out the bathroom, took my hair down and shook it about. I walked to the mirror and checked myself out. "You look so- just- wow," mattheo stutters staring at my body.
"Thank you, not so bad your self," i smile at him. He was still wearing a shirt as well as his swimming trunks. I think it's because of his scars. I won't say anything though. "Thanks babe," he smirks kissing my forehead.

We walked down my stairs and went into the garden. Ryder was in there pool with a ginger girl. "Hey ry!" I say sitting on the edge.
"Hey angel," he says swimming over.
"Who's that?" I whisper in his ear.
"Sophie, don't worry we are just friends," he blushes.
"Hmm, right," i laugh. He put his finger to my lips shushing me.

Mattheo and i climbed in slowly as it was still pretty cold. "Wanna play chicken?" I ask.
"Whats chicken?" Mattheo and Sophie ask.
"How do you not know what chicken is?" I ask. They shrug.
"Chicken is basically someone sits on someone's shoulders and thats your partner and the other pair have to knock the other person off their partners shoulders," Ryder explains.
"Alright i'm down," mattheo says.
"Same, but I'm being with Ryder," sophie smiles. In the corner of my eye i see ryder blushing but I don't say anything. Just friends? "Thats alright I wanted to be with matty anyway," i smile swimming over to him.

Sophie climbs on Ryder's shoulders as i climb on Mattheo's. "Right, on the count of 3," Ryder says.
3
2
1
I try to push Sophie off but she is really strong. I am not giving up though. I push her as hard as i can as they both fall over. "Ha! We win!" I say giggling.
"Not fair!" Ryder shouts. I poke my tongue out at him causing him to laugh. "You're so childish," he says.

We play some more pool games as we chat. I was hysterically laughing at one of the jokes Sophie made. "Girl, are you dying?" Ryder asked as i was on the floor cackling.

We had gotten out the pool and were on the lounge chairs. "Fuck," i say running out the garden. Before i got to the toilet i threw up on the floor. "Darling, whats wrong?" My mum asks running over. "Nothing I'm fine," i say. Im pregnant. I can't tell her yet. I have a whole plan to tell her. "I think I must've ate something," i laugh. Mattheo slowly ran to me.
"What happened?" He whispered in my ear as i was cleaning up my vomit.
"I puked," i say.
"What'd your mum say?" He asks.
"Nothing, we think i ate something weird," i look at him giving him the look of 'she is right there'.
"Rightt, yeah maybe the fudge that draco gave you on the train," he lies. What fudge? I want to laugh but my mum is right there. "Yeahh," i lie.

We went to my room as i felt like i was gonna puke again. I was in my bathroom sat next to the toilet just incase. "Are you okay?" Mattheo asks.
"Yeah, just tired," i say yawning.
"Same, whats the time?" He asks.
"I don't know," i say.
"Be right back,"

He comes back and says it's 5:35pm. Already?

Time skip (3-4ish hours)

"Whats for dinner?" I say stretching on the sofa.
"Im making homemade pasta bake!" My mum shouts from the kitchen.
"I love her pasta bake," i say.
"Same," ryder says.

Sophie comes and sits next to Ryder as she got changed. She puts her legs on his lap. "Are you sure you're just friends?" I laugh.
"Yeah," Sophie says straight away. Ryder nods sadly. I know he likes her but does she like him?

—————————
A/N hey guys. What do you think of the story so far.
If you like it pls vote and comment.
Thank you x