Chapter 7

Mattheo

I woke up with her still asleep resting on my chest. I looked at the clock and it said 1pm. God we were tired and thankfully its sunday. I quietly slipped out from underneath her making sure she was still comfortable. I walked into the bathroom and got in the shower.

I wrapped a towel round my waste and walked out to see her staring at my abs. "Like what you see princess?" I said smiling.
"Oh right, sorry," she said embarrassed.
"Im going to change, be right back!" I said walking into the closet. I threw on grey joggers and a black compression shirt. I walked out to see her putting on one of my jumpers. "Sorry but all my clothes are in my dorm, please can i borrow it?" She said smiling at me.
"Of course! Looks better on you anyway my love," i said kissing her lips.

"Wanna get some breakfast?" She said kissing my neck.
"Yeah but its lunch now!" I said getting her attention.
"Thats what i meant!" She said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the dorm. As we were walking i slapped her arse receiving a smirk. "You alright there matty?" She said biting her lip. God thats does things to me. "Nope!" I said kissing her forehead.

Angelica

We walked to the grand hall hand in hand. "There they are!" Draco said.
"Riddle," Theodore said as mattheo sat next to him and me the other side of mattheo.
"Nott," mattheo said looking at him. Why don't they like each other all of a sudden. Only recently they been referring to eachother as riddle and nott and just not speaking. "Hey matty whats up with you and theo?" I whispered in his ear.
"Dont worry princess," he said taking a bite of something from his plate. I just nodded and went back to my conversation with pansy.

We were gossiping about random shit when she said "wait so are yous together now?"
"Not sure.." i said looking away.
"Wait you haven't spoke about it have you?" She said. I shook my head.

Me and Mattheo got up and walked around the school. "So mattheo," i said.
"So angelica," he said.
"What are we?" I said. I don't think he expected that because he was just looking everywhere apart from looking at me. "We are just friends, yeah friends with benefits." He said. What the fuck. I felt like he just stabbed me. I thought he loved me. "Oh uh okay, i have to go now. Bye!" I said walking away with tears in my eyes. "Oh okay, bye!" He shouted walking the other way.

———————
A/N extremely short mb. Please give me ideas 🙏