Chapter 42

Angelica
Sexual assault warning (pls skip this chapter if it will effect you)
Death

I was in my dorm, listening to the whistling wind and the whispers of the trees. My window was wide open as i sat next to it looking out. It was almost completely dark as it was 6pm. Mattheo was somewhere, i don't really know. He is probably with the boys playing quidditch. Pansy was studying in the library, leaving me alone by myself.

I didn't mind being alone in my dorm sometimes, but there was a storm outside. I didn't really like storms, like i like listening to it but being alone freaks me out. It's hard to explain.

I practiced my piano skills, i was learning a new song. It was called summer time sadness by Lana Del Rey. I pressed the right notes as i sang beautifully.

I finished the song pressing the last note. Claps filled the room so i turned around. Marcus. "Why are you in my dorm?" I said standing up. I looked around for my wand. Where the fuck is my wand? "Looking for this?" He said pulling out my wand twisting it around his fingers. "Marcus give me my wand," i demanded.
"What happened to Mar?" He asked referring the nickname i used to call him.
"That ended a long time ago. Give me my wand." I said clenching my jaw.
"Never darling," he said putting in his pocket. He pulled out his wand and threw a spell at me, my hands were tied up with rope against my bed post.

I tried sliding them out but there was no point. "God, the things I want to do to you," he said slowly walking over. "Marcus don't be stupid. He will fucking kill you," i said knowing as soon as Mattheo finds out he will crush him with his bare hands. "He won't find out," he smirked. "Keep wishing," i said.
"You won't say a thing," he grinned. "Do you want me to kill him,"
"Kill who?" I asked.
"Your little boyfriend," he smirked.
"You wouldn't," i laughed. Good luck mate.
"I would angel, and you know it," he winked.
"My name is Angelica!" I shouted. He slapped me across the face.
"Don't talk to me like that!" He shouted in my face.

He started unbuttoning my shirt. "Marcus, please stop. You know me, why are you doing this?" I said as a tear slipped down my cheek.
"You broke my heart angel. You deserve it!" He smiled as he pulled my skirt down. I tried to break out but i couldn't he was too strong.

I stood there as he did things to me. I was gonna throw up. I was helpless. I am a weak little bitch, sat here as he does things to me. Angelica how did you let this happen.

The door swung open and in walked all the boys. "Get the fuck off her!" Mattheo shouted. He grabbed him by his collar throwing him to the others as he ran to me. He untied me as i cried. "Hey it's okay I'm here now," he said holding me in his arms. He covered my naked body from the others. I looked behind us to see Marcus on the floor getting beat up by the boys.

Mattheo spelled clothes onto me. "Stop," i said to the boys. They instantly stopped, they looked at me with confusion. I stood up and walked over and saw a boy in used to like almost dead. I grabbed my wand from his pocked. I charmed a knife. It landed in my hand. I pushed it into his heart. I twisted as i watched his life drain out of him. "I hate you!" I shouted over and over hitting him. "I fucking hate you!" I screamed. I began crying as i realises i had killed him. I have never killed before, only in the war. I looked at the lifeless body in front of me. I sat on the floor and cried. I cried till I couldn't breathe.

Mattheo

I watched as she stabbed him over and over again. "I hate you!" She shouted. She was clearly in pain. "I fucking hate you!" She screamed punching and hitting his body. She began crying. She hasn't ever killed before, only in the war. She looked down at the lifeless body. She sat down and cried. She cried until she couldn't breathe.

I ran and held her into my arms as she screamed and cried. "It's okay let it out," i said holding her close. I looked at the boys as they took his body out the room. "What happened princess?" I asked. "It's okay they are gone,"
"I can't," she said.
"It's okay, you don't have to tell me," i said. She doesn't have to tell me if she doesn't want to. I can already guess what happened from what i saw from when i walked in. I wanted to kill him myself for what he did to my princess, but she needed her justice.

I took her to her dorm as she refused to talk. I run her a bath but when i went to get in she looked scared. "Do you want me to wait in the bedroom?' I smiled. She slowly nodded as she looked down at the water.

Angelica

I do wanna speak, i do. But whenever i go to no words leave my mouth. I washed my body at least 7 times but i could still feel his hands all over me. I felt dirty but i cleaned myself multiple times. I got in my pjs and walked into the bedroom. He was already changed and in bed. I climbed in bed. He opened his arms out for me to lay into him. I was hesitant at first but it was okay. "Goodnight," he said.

Still no words left my mouth.

He fell asleep before me. I was awake for hours until i finally fell asleep.

——————————
A/N oh no not my baby. Poor girl.
Anyways hope you are all okay.
Love you alls. I am going to bed now.
Goodnight x