Chapter 35

Mattheo
Warning - fighting, cursing, death.

He hasn't found me yet.

Thank fuck?

I was in my dorm pacing up and down the room, thinking about whats going to happen. "Oi! Mattheo!" Draco shouts.
"What?!" I shout opening my door.
"I have been at this door for 15 fucking minutes!" He says barging past me.
"Sorry! I was lost in thought," i said shutting the door.
"It's happening," he says quietly.
"What is happening?" I ask.
"I have to kill him!" He says panicking.
"When?" I ask. A date was never mentioned.
"Tonight.." he whispers.
"What! Tonight?!" I shout.
"Tonight!" He repeats louder this time. "8pm," it is 5pm. He has 3 hours. No. He can't. War is finally starting.

Time skip

Draco

I walk up the astronomy tower with a group of death eaters following behind me. Mattheo is no where to be found.

My wand pointing towards him, my hand shaking uncontrollably. "Do it draco!" Bellatrix shouted. "I'm trying," i stutter.
"Now!" Bellatrix shouts.
"Avada kedavra!" I shout. Nothing happens.
"Why didn't it work?" Bellatrix shouts.
"That spell only works, if you want to do it," Dumbledore says smiling at me.
"Avada kedavra!" Snape shouts pushing me out the way.

All the death eaters run through the grand hall. Smashing plates, throwing glasses, jumping on the tables. "We did it!" Bellatrix shouted.
"Did what? Did what bella?" Mattheo says standing at the front of the grand hall.
"Hello mattheo," she says climbing off the table.
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?" he shouts.
"He is dead!" She laughs. Mattheo looks at me guilty.
"Who killed him?" Mattheo asks.
"You're friend is a failure! Serverus has to help," One of the carrow twins said.
"I think we should take you to riddle manor. Your father has been wanting you," the other carrow twin said.
"I don't take orders from you!" Mattheo says and apparates away.

Time skip
War

Angelica

Where is mattheo!? Spells being thrown every direction. Potter has been announced dead. "Mattheo!?" I shout down corridors.

Everyone is gathering in the courtyard. It's like a clear wall. Death eaters and voldermort one side and us the other. "Harry potter is dead" Voldermort shouts.
"No!" Ginny says running forwards but grabbed and pulled back by her father.
"Foolish girl! If you are not on my side, becoming a death eater. You will be killed!" Voldermort shouts.

Harry potter fell out of hagrid's arms and shot a spell at Voldermort. Everyone started shooting at harry when Mattheo appears. My knight in shining armour. "Enough!" He shouts. "Hello son," Voldermort says looking at his son in the middle of the courtyard.
"Do not call me that! I am no son of yours!" Mattheo shouts.
"Oh but you are boy! That won't ever change!" Voldermort shouts.
"Avada kedavra!" It shouted from both Voldermort and Mattheo. Pushing there spells at one another. Who is going to die? The monster or the hero?

Death eaters slowly apparated away as Mattheo and Voldermort are still stuck pushing their spell. "You are not my father! I am not your son! Avada Kedavra!" Mattheo shouts harder and more meaningful than earlier. His ashes crumbles away, his body disappearing. Mattheo lets out the biggest scream of his life as death eaters disappeared. He fell to the floor screaming and shouting.

Mattheo

I have no negative emotions about my father's death, i just needed to scream. I needed to let it out. I fell to the floor filling the courtyard with shouts and screams. She ran and held onto me as i let all my negative emotions, about my past, my childhood, about everything come flying out with my screams.

"You're okay, you're okay," she repeated over and over holding me safely in her arms.

A white fog appeared and a woman walked through it.

Mum.

"Mattheo.." she says walking towards me. I heard everyones whispers wondering who she is.

"Mum?" I say standing up.
"Hello doll," she said.
"N-no you're dead." I say walking backwards.
"If i was dead then how am i here?" She smiled.
"He said you were dead. You've been gone years!" I shout.
"He wanted me gone, but i was never actually gone," she said softly. "I'm here and always have been,"

She hugged me. Pulling me into her embrace. "I missed you my boy," she said holding me close. 9 years! 9 fucking years i thought she was dead. But yet here she is holding me. 

I pulled away shaking. "I think we need to talk, away from.. everyone," she said looking around. It was only then i noticed the hundreds of eyes staring at me. Some tears in peoples eyes. Some smiling. Some frowning. "Yes," i said.
"Wait! Wait! Wait! Leah?" Enzo says walking to us.
"In the flesh," she said smirking.
"Fucking hell! God i have missed you," Enzo says running and hugging her.
"I have missed you to enzy," she said hugging him back. "Do you mind if i speak to my son though?"
"Right sorry," he says pulling away smiling.

Angelica

Wow. Just wow. His mum. She looks exactly like him just woman form. They went off, i guess to talk.

"Enzo, what the fuck just happened?" I ask him.
"Well thats his mum, leah. She was the nicest woman ever. She was like my 2nd mum, when one day she vanished. Mattheo was told she had died. But i guess not." He said.

—————————
A/N hey leahhh
next chapter is going to be a huge time skip by the way xx