Chapter 38

Angelica

I'm sat in herbology next to Draco. Mattheo takes this class but is either never in, late or he is sat the other side of the room. Right now he isn't here and we are almost half way into the lesson.

We were learning about the properties of mandrakes, pretty easy to be honest. We learned about them in 1st and 2nd year, this is just a recap as we start our O.W.L.S after Christmas holidays. The door opened and in walked my amazing boyfriend. "Mr Riddle, you're late. Again." Prof. sprout says.
"Sorry, i got caught up doing erm something," he says. Liar. He just didn't wanna come as he hates herbology. "I'm not stupid, detention tonight," sprout says rolling her eyes.
"Whatever, where am i sitting?" He says getting bored already.
"Over there," she says pointing to the spot next to Marcus.
"Fuck no," Marcus says.
"Excuse me?" She says walking over to him.
"Nothing, we just don't get along," he rolls his eyes.
"I don't think i care, don't be immature. You're supposed to be older than him." She says slamming her hand on his desk. "He don't act like it," Mattheo scoffs sitting down.
"Mr riddle we don't need your input. Unless you want another detention," she says.
"Nope we do not," he grins sarcastically.
"Thats what i thought, Marcus sit back down this minute," she says walking to her desk.

Mattheo

He slumps down next to me taking all the room. "Move over," i say.
He ignores me so i shove him so i have more room. "What is your problem?" Marcus says.
"Nothing, i just needed more room," i grin. He is pissed and i find it fucking hilarious.
"Boys! Shut your mouths and do the work!" Sprout says making everyone look at us. I feel her beautiful eyes on me making me look at her. I smile at her making her smile back. "Mattheo! Why are you looking at Angelica, is she the professor? No, i am so face me," professor grunts. I have always hated professor sprout. She is a fucking bitch.
"Why, have you got a little crush?" Pansy blurts out making me and Angel laugh.
"Excuse me ms Parkinson," Sprout says walking over to her.
"I said! Have you have got a little crush!" Pansy says standing up. She hates sprout as much as me and it's funny. "Get out my classroom right now," Sprout says smiling.
"Gladly," Pansy says grabbing her shit and leaving.
"Where am i meeting you?" Enzo asks Pansy.
"Courtyard," she smiles
"Lorenzo!" Sprout shouts making him shush.

Angelica

Thank fuck herbology is over. I couldn't deal with Draco non stop talking about hermione, and sprouts weird addiction to shout at everything and everyone. "Hey princess," Mattheo says coming up behind me slapping my ass. "Do you mind?" I say turning around grumpily.
"Whats got you all moody?" He asks helping me carry my stuff.
"Nothing," i lie. I started my period this morning. It's already messing up my mood. I didn't like telling Mattheo when I'm on my period. I don't actually know why though. "Okay, what you doing later," he says wrapping his hand around my waist.
"Nothing, i was just going to watch a movie," i smile.
"Meet me at the astronomy tower 9pm," he says walking off smiling. Okay?

They rebuilt the astronomy tower after the war as it was destroyed. Honestly it was way better now. It was made out of black brick, black metal. It was beautiful sitting up there.

I went and sat next to Enzo and Pansy in charms as Mattheo was not here. "Where matty?" I ask Enzo. "I don't know, haven't seen him since herbology," he yawns.
"Why are you so tired today?" Pansy says sorting his hair as it was out of place.
"Didn't get no sleep, all i heard was Mattheo," he sighed.
"What was he doing up?" I ask.
"I don't know, he hasn't been sleeping recently. I don't know why." Enzo grunts putting his head on the table.

I walked up the steps of the astronomy tower, I could already hear him pacing up and down. "Hey Matty," i said.
"Hello princess," he said kissing me.
"Why did you want me to meet you here?" I smile.
"I need to tell you something," he stutters.
"Go on then," i said confused.
"So you know how my mum was gone for years," he says rubbing his forehead.
"Yeah?"
"She had a baby," he says.
"Wait what?"
"She met a guy and turns out i have a little sister who is 5," he says in disbelief at his own words. "Is that good or bad?' I ask.
"I mean i guess it's good," he smiles cautiously.
"Okay, so why are you so stressy?" I ask running my hands down his biceps.
"Because i'm meeting my mum's boyfriend and their daughter, tomorrow." He says nervously. "Why are you so nervous?" I ask.
"My family is a bad place, my whole family are evil. I'm scared to meet them. What if they think I'm bad and keep me away from my erm sister," he said.
"Mattheo, you're not bad. You were never bad. You had a troubled childhood which isn't your fault. But you are not bad, you're good," i smile.
"I'm good.." he repeats whispering.
"You're good. If you want i can come with you?" I say rubbing my thumb on his cheek.
"Really?" He smiles.
"Of course," i kiss his nose.
"Okay," he says spinning me around. "I love you darling,"
"I love you too,"

—————————
A/N mattheo has a sister!
How cuteee
How are you liking it so far?
Is mattheo going to like his sister, we all know he isn't much of a fan of kids.