Chapter 10

Angelica
Little smut warning

Tonight was the night of your date, mattheo is supposed to get you at 6pm sharp. You started getting ready at 2pm its now 5:25pm. Your drying your hair as your best friend is helping you pick out a nice but sexy outfit. "How about this?" Pansy said pulling out a dark red dress. It had thin straps and was thigh length. "I don't know looks a bit boring, i want this boy to be drooling over me and that just isn't it" i said brushing my hair.
"Okay" she said going back to digging through my wardrobe. "What colour do you think is best?"
"Hmm, definitely dark green," i said styling my hair.
"Yes!" She said pulling out a dark green dress. "How about this?" It was short but not too short. It was ruffled with long off the shoulder sleeves. "Its perfect, that is the one!" I said jumping up.
"Go try it on!" She said smiling.
Your dress

You walked out the bathroom showing pans the dress

You walked out the bathroom showing pans the dress. "I love it!" She said.
"Me too!" I laughed giving her a twirl. It was now 5:52pm, he should be here any minute. I slid on some white heels and touched up my makeup before i heard a knock at the door. "He's here!" Pansy called as i ran to her.
"How do i look?" I said smiling giving her a spin.
"Breathtaking, now go get your man!" She chuckled as i walked to the door. I opened it revealing a very handsome brunette haired boy in an all black suit. "you look amazing" he said kissing my lips. "So do you!" I said kissing him back.
"Come on lets go!" He said pulling my hand.
"Okay okay! Bye pans love ya!" I blew her a kiss as i shut the door.

We walked hand in hand to a black porsche. "Since when could you drive?" I asked as he opened the passenger door me. "Since i got my license princess," he said shutting the door. He got in the drivers side putting his hand on my thigh and drove the steering wheel with the other, "so where are we going?" I said looking out the window.
"Its a surprise," he said as we drove through a lit up city. The trees were blowing in the wind as he stroked my thigh. The stars were glistening as was the moon. I always loved the night sky. Its beautiful. We put on some music as we drove and laughed as we both tried singing them. "You have a beautiful voice princess," he said as i sang a part of the song.
"Really, I thought i was shit," i said laughing.
"Yes really, your amazing, maybe you could teach me" he chuckled kissing my cheek.

We pulled up to a restaurant on the coast of the beach. He got out the car and walked round and opened my door. He held my hand as i got out the car. "It looks amazing," i said looking at the beach restaurant. We walked up to the door and he held it open, "after you," he said as i walked in "your being such a gentleman tonight," i said as we went to the front desk.
"I wanted tonight to be perfect, thats all" he said before the waiter came over.
"Could i get your booking please," a young man said looking at me smirking.
"Table for two under mr and mrs riddle," mattheo answered sounding jealous. The man gulped then took us to our table.

It was away from the other tables like a private area in a way. "Mr and mrs riddle?" I said smiling. He just grinned at me as he looked at the menu. "What you getting," he asked.
"Probably just spaghetti and meatballs, what about you?" I asked.
"Just gonna get the steak," he said.
"Fair enough,"

We ordered our food and just chatted for a bit, our food arrived and we ate it silence but in a comfortable silence. I caught him looking at me a lot. We finished our food and carried on talking until mattheo paid the beal. "So what we doing now?" I said as we walked out the restaurant. "Not telling!" He said as he picked me up bridal style.
"Oh no, what are you doing!" I said as i held onto him tightly.
"You'll be fine!" He said as he walked into the sea.
"I am not getting wet!" I said holding tighter.
"You wont, i've got you!" He said kissing me passionately. He walked us out the sea and sat down on a blanket on the shore. "Thank you for tonight," i said smiling.
"Don't worry about it," he said putting my legs on his lap.

He drove us back to Hogwarts after a while and it was now almost 1 in the morning. "I don't think i should go to my dorm as I don't wanna wake pansy up," i said as we walked into the common room. "Stay in my dorm then princess," he said smirking.
"Okay!" I said as we walked to his dorm. His dorm was black and dark grey, he didn't share with anyone. He had a king sized bed, a walk in wardrobe, a bathroom, literally everything i guess thats one of the perks of being the son of the dark lord. I was wearing one of his shirts that were huge on me with just a thong on underneath, he was in boxers and thats it. "Did you know it would be better if you took that shirt off," he said casually.
"Would it now?" I said smirking at him.
"Yea it would," he said staring at my lips.
"Why don't you take it off me then?" I said biting my lip in a teasing way. He moved closer to me taking it off leaving me in nothing but a thong. "Fucking hell you're sexy," he said staring at my body.

—————————
A/N hey guys! I made a longer chapter for you hope you enjoy😁
Sorry I didn't do much smut i just didn't feel up to it.
Goodmorning/goodnight guys love you all xoxoxo