Chapter 36

Angelica
August 26th 2001

3 months has passed since the war.

The wasn't much about Leah. All there really was to her is her kindness, cheekiness and her care for Mattheo. She refused to tell us what happened to her, which obviously upset Mattheo but he wouldn't make her tell him.

We weren't aloud to finish our 6th year at school due to the war but we go back in September to start are 7th year. We have 4 days until we must return to hogwarts.

Me and Mattheo have been living at mine since the war, Theodore has gone travelling with his family. Draco has spent the holidays with Heremione at a little cottage in the countryside. Pansy has been living with Enzo. Blaise, well he was with cho but then they had an argument and split up. He has been swapping between mine and Enzo's places, because he hates being at home due to his horrible father.

Matty and I are sitting in my garden watching the sunset. We do that almost every night, its so peaceful.

A loud crash came from the kitchen.

"Mum?" I say getting up and walking over. I walk in and there were piles of tins and pans on the floor. "What the fuck is happening!?" Ryder shouts walking down the stairs with sophie.
"Sorry, i opened the cupboard and they all came flying out," My mum says wiping the sweat away. We also never found out what happened between Voldemort and my mum, to be honest i don't wanna know. "I'll help," i said helping her put things away.
"I can help," Sophie says walking over and helping. I actually kind of like Sophie.
"Thank you girls, boys are not very helpful," Esme says laughing.
"Excuse me! You never asked," Ryder says defensively.
"I don't have to ask, i never asked your sister, i never asked your girlfriend!" Esme says.
Sophie goes really red. Oops. "For the last time mum! She is not my girlfriend," Ryder says.
"Yet," Mattheo says walking in. I laugh as he just appeared scaring the shit out of Ryder.
"Fucking hell Mattheo!" Ryder says.
"my bad mate," Mattheo says helping us put things away.
"See! Did i ask Mattheo to help. No!" Esme laughs.
"Oh my daze!" Ryder says storming off. Mattheo looks at me so confused.
"I'll explain later," i laugh and he nods still confused like a fish.

"All done Esme," Sophie says standing up.
"Thank you darling," She says as everyone else stands up.
"Where'd he go?" Sophie smiles.
"He went into the garden," Mattheo says.
"Thanks," She says walking to the garden.
"Wanna go finish watching the sunset?" I say turning around and facing my beautiful boyfriend. "Sure," he says holding my hands.
"Aren't you two cute," My mum says smiling at me.
"Mummmm!" I say dragging it out.
"Sorry!" She says holding her hands up.

We went and sat on the grass in my garden next to Ry and Sophie. "So how long have yous been together?" Sophie asks.
"Almost a year," i smile.
"Fucking hell," Ryder says.
"How about yous," i smirk.
"We aren't together!" Ryder shouts!
"Yet," me and Mattheo say at the same time making us laugh.

Ryder

Okay yes, Sophie is really pretty, friendly everything positive. But she has been my best friend for years. I guess i sort of have feelings for her, but she doesn't have any for me and i don't wanna ruin our friendship.

Sophie

Ryder is my bestfriend. He always has been, ever since 1st year. Yes, he is extremely good-looking and the nicest boy i have met. But he is just my friend. I sort of have feelings for him. He doesn't have any for me, so we are friends. I don't want to ruin our friendship so i won't tell him that.

Angelica

We watched the sun as it set. The sky was a mix of purples and pinks. It was really pretty tonight. "Angel," Ryder says looking at me. I turn my head to face him as a yes. "My friends are coming over soon, including Marcus." Mattheo sits up glaring at him. Mattheo hates Marcus as much as me, maybe even a little more. "Don't worry, I'll keep him away," Ryder says. "You better," i growl.

Everyone was sat in the games room, when i say everyone i mean all of Ryder's friends (Sophie, Liam, Paige, Marcus, Danny and Polly). Me and Mattheo also invited Pansy and Enzo. We were just waiting for them to arrive.

"Knock knock bitches!" Pansy says walking down the steps which led to the games room.
"Hey bitch!" I shout.
"Hey!" She says as she sits onto Enzo's lap.
"We brought alcohol!" Enzo shouts.
"Finally mate!" Mattheo says stealing a bottle of vodka.
"Anyone down for truth or dare or shot?" Enzo shouts.
A/N truth or dare or shot is basically you get a truth or dare if you don't wanna answer/do the task you take a shot. If you take a shot you're out.

Everyone forms a circle putting a bottle in the middle. "I'll start," Enzo says spinning the bottle. It lands on Marcus. "Truth or dare?" Enzo asks.
"Truth," Marcus smirks.
"Is it true you got a weird obsession over Angel," Enzo says making me and Mattheo laugh.
"God no," he spits.
"Remember you can't lie," Mattheo says.
"Shut it riddle," Marcus growls.
"You what," Mattheo says glaring holes into his head.
"Okay! Moving on," Ryder says.

Marcus spins the bottle and it lands on Polly. "Dare," she says smirking at Liam.
"I dare you to kiss the most good-looking out of the room," Marcus says obviously forgetting she is dating Liam. "Easy," she says walking over to Liam. She straddles him pulling him into a long and passionate kiss, which became a heated make out. "Okay lovebirds,' Danny laughs. Polly climbs off of Liam smirking at him as she sat in her spot.

She spun the bottle and it lands on Sophie. "Truth," Sophie smiles innocently.
"Is it true you think Ryder's sexy," Polly smirks. Polly has always been the most straight up girl. Sort of like Pansy. But then she can also be a bitch. Ryder and Sophie both go pink. "You have to answer honestly," Polly smirks at Sophie.
"yes.." Sophie says going red hiding her face. I look at Ryder and notice him smiling slightly but also red like a tomato. "I ship it," Pansy whispers to me. I nod agreeing.

"Moving on spin the fucking bottle," Danny says. Sophie spins the bottle and it lands on Mattheo. "Truth," he says.
"Whats the most sexual thing you have done with Angel," She asks.
"Fuck no," he says shotting it. Thank fuck. Thats embarrassing. Plus my older brother is right there. I laugh as Ryder glares holes into Mattheo's skull. "Pussy," Marcus says.
"I'm sorry mate, but thats not my place to share. Who knows maybe angel didn't want me saying that and until i know I'm not saying," Mattheo says giving Marcus an evil stare.
"You're still a pussy and I'm not your mate," Marcus says standing up. Before Mattheo could say anything Danny grabs Marcus and pulls him back down. "Shut your mouth," Danny says.

Because Mattheo answered last he still has to spin it, he just isn't participating in any truth or dares now. He spun it and he landed on Ryder. "Dare," Ryder says.
"I dare you to kiss the girl you like the most in this room," Mattheo says.
"Fuck it," Ryder says walking over to Sophie. He kisses her and she doesn't kiss back so he pulls away. But then she grabs him by the shirt and pulls him into a deeper, more passionate kiss. Whistles spread around the circle until she pulled away.

"I swear you guys are just friends," My mum says appearing out of no where.
"Shit, hey mum!" Ryder says.
"Hey," she smiles.
"What did you see?" Ryder asks.
"I came down like a couple seconds ago," she says.
"Oh," Ryder answers clearly embarrassed.
"Anyway, kids it's time for you to go as it's 3am. Obviously if you want to stay thats fine. But i'm going to bed so i don't want noise," she smiles.
"Okay, well we were about to leave anyway," Enzo says lifting Pansy off of him as they both start walking away. "Bye girl," i smile.
"Bye!" She says blowing a kiss.

The rest of us gradually leave or make our ways to our rooms.

I was laying in bed next to my other half. "Goodnight princess," he yawns.
"Goodnight Matty," i smile pulling him into my chest.

———————
A/N night guys.