Chapter 18

Angelica

We didn't really talk much about his father after that because my mum called us down for dinner. I sat opposite my brother and Mattheo was next to me with my mum in front of him.
"So how long have you been together?" My brother asked.
"Like a few months," i said. Mattheo was quiet but that was because he was nervous. We ate in silence pretty much. It was awkward because I wasn't sure if mattheo felt comfortable so we ate quick and went back to my room.

We sat on my bed with the door closed. "Are you okay matty?" I asked cupping his face.
"Yeah i just don't think your brother likes me that much.." he said.
"I think he does, he is just very protective over me," i said kissing his nose. He smiled pulling me into a hug.

We were talking as i lay cuddled up to him on my bed watching tangled. "How come you like tangled so much?" He asked rubbing his hand up and down my back.
"Not sure it's just always been my favourite," i say smiling.

We were still watching the movie when my bedroom door opened. "Right, you can have your boyfriend over but this door stays open!" Ryder said putting a book by the door so it can't shut. "Ryder! I need privacy!" I say as Mattheo sat up.
"This door stays open!" He says glaring at me.
"Ryder! Leave your sister and Mattheo alone!" My mother shouts from downstairs. He walked out the room making sure the door stayed open.

Mattheo

She put her head back on my chest. "Sorry about him," she said looking at me.
"It's okay, if i had a younger sister i would be the same," i said laughing. He is just being a good brother. She just laughed as she put tangled back on and laid her head back down.

She was almost asleep when her brother's mate walked past her open door and stared at me. I feel like I recognise him but I don't know where from. He had thick black hair and green eyes. Why do I recognise his face? Where do I recognise him from?

-

It was the morning and i was trying to remember where i recognised that boy from. It clicked. He works for my father, he is a death eater. "Love," i say running my hands through her hair. "Yes baby," she says kissing my hand.
"Whats Ryder's friend called?"
"Liam andrea, why?" She says looking at me confused. I walk up to her bedroom door and shut it and put a silencing spell on her room.

She looks at me really confused. "Don't freak out." I say sitting back down.
"Why would i freak out?" She says.
"Just promise me you won't freak out,"
"Okay i promise,"
"I have seen him before, he works for my father. He is a death eater." I say.

She looks at me and laughs. "I don't think so, i have known Liam for almost forever, plus he is a Gryffindor,"
"Are you sure," i say. If he is a Gryffindor he definitely won't be a death eater.
"I mean i think so," she says. I look at her oddly. "I mean I don't know, i would of thought so because Ryder is Gryffindor and they became friends in 1st year. I don't think Ryder would of spoke to Slytherins,"
"Let's hope not, because i recognise his face from meetings," i say. She nods removing the silencing spell.

Angelica

I don't think Mattheo is right, i have known Liam ever since i was a kid. He has been Ryder's best friend for years, but then i guess I haven't actually ever seen him in Gryffindor uniform. I haven't ever actually seen him in uniform. When Ryder and Liam were at hogwarts still, i never actually saw them. Plus Liam stopped going to school around 5th year because of family things.

Me and Mattheo had breakfast then got ready to leave my house as we wanted to get some fresh air. We went and sat on this field by my house. We brought a blanket and a picnic and i brought a book which we could read together. Simple, but cute.

We sat down on the grey blanket next to a tree. He leant his back on a tree and wrapped his arm around my waist as i leant on him. "You look so beautiful today, I mean you do everyday but today you just look amazing," he says twirling my hair around his finger.
"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself," i smile. He smirked at me causing me to smile.
"i love you," he says
"I love you too," i say smiling.
"Stopp, your smile is adorable," he says looking at my smile. I started blushing so i hid face in his shoulder.

We read the book i brought, i would read one chapter then he would read the next. We ate the berries i brought as well.

The clouds began to turn grey and the sun hid behind the clouds. Rain slowly started to fall from the sky. "Shit!" I say putting everything away. He began to laugh as he hid the book in the bag and helped me put everything away.

We were already soaked. "Come here!" He says pulling me by my hand.
"What?" I say laughing as the rain got heavier.
"Dance with me!" He says hugging me.
"But we are gonna be drenched!" I say hiding my face.
"Oh well!" He says. Honestly i have always wanted to dance in the rain. We danced and laughed as the rain fell on us. He kissed me just as a lightning bolt shot in the sky. Perfect.

We ran home as he held the basket with everything in it. I rang my doorbell waiting for someone to answer it. My mum opened the door. "Oh my gosh, you must be freezing!" She says. "We are fine!" We say laughing.
"Come in, I'll get some towels," she says running to the cupboard. She gave us some towels as we dried off. "Right, you kids go change. I'll start dinner and make us all some hot chocolate," my mother says smiling.

——————————
A/N hey guys!
Did you enjoy this chapter?