Chapter 39

Mattheo

I'm meeting them today. Leah said her boyfriend's name is Donte and her daughter who is my sister is called harmony. When i say I'm terrified that is an understatement. I am not used to having family. Yes i had a father and i have a brother, but i don't count them as family. Family isn't always blood related, my only family is her. Also yes Draco and narcissa too as well as Enzo and the others. But my main family is angel. I am not used to have a mum let alone a sister.

"Baby, we have to leave now," Angel says interrupting my thoughts.
"Do we have to, can we just stay here?" I pout.
"No come on Matty, i promise they will love you," she smiles.
"Okay,"

We apparate to a place called Donte's. It's a restaurant and apparently my mums boyfriend owns it. Well obviously as the name of the place is his name.

We walk in and straight away a little girl runs over to me. "Are you mattheo?" She giggles. She looks quite adorable, curly brunette pig tails. "Erm yes," i say awkwardly.
"I'm harmony!" She smiles. "You are a really pretty," she says smiling at angel.
Angel goes onto her knees in front of her. "Thank you, I'm angel." Angel smiles at her.
"Like the ones in the sky?" Harmony says fluttering her arms like wings.
"Exactly like that," i smile. Harmony gives me a flower. "A bluebell?" I ask. Why is she giving me a bluebell? "Yep, i picked them out earlier with mummy," she smiles.
"Thank you," i smile.

"Mattheo!" My mum walks smiling over to me.
"Hey mum," i smile hugging her.
"Hey angel," my mum smiles at my beautiful breathtaking girlfriend.
"Hey leah!" She smiles at her.
"Mattheo, Angel, this is Donte," she says as her boyfriend approaches. Is it bad i don't like him and i have only just met him. I don't know, but no one deserves my mums love. She is one of the best people i know and no one is good enough for it.

"Hiya!" Angel says. I am just stood there glaring.
"Hello," he smiles.
"Mattheo be nice," my mum whispers.
"Hi." I say bluntly.
"You alright?" He asks cheerfully.
"Fine thank you. You?" I ask. I may as well start a conversation as both angel and Leah walked off with Harmony. "I'm good," he says. I just nod. I feel really awkward and uncomfortable. "Look man, i know it's weird finding out you have a sister, but just try. For your mum," he says. I just nod. Why is he saying that to me. "Don't worry, i am not just gonna spawn in your life and act like a father figure." He says pouring a shot of vodka. "Want some?" He asks.
"Fuck it why not, just don't tell mum," i laugh.
"Don't worry I won't," he say's pouring me a shot. Maybe i do like him just a bit.

We both shot it when angel walks over with the others. "Mattheo," Harmony says looking up at me. She is short but she is still a toddler. "Yeah?"
"Carry me!!" She says putting her arms up.
"Absolutely not," i say putting the shot glass down.
"Please!" She asks.
"Fine," i say picking her up. She is so light, almost like a feather. She puts her hand in my curls and plays with them. "If you mess my hair up, i won't be happy," i sigh. She giggles pulling at them. "Ow!"

Angelica

They are so cute together. She is in his arms playing with his hair, mainly pulling at him making him whine. "Have you been taking shots?" Leah asks taking vodka from her boyfriend's hands. "Never mum," Mattheo smiles.
"Liar!" She says.
"We had one," Donte says.
"He is under age!" Leah sighs.
"By 1 year! Come on mummm," Mattheo groans.
"Never again!" She says pointing her fingers at him. Thats funny watching Mattheo get told off by his mum. If only she knew what happened at Slytherin parties.
"Never again!" Harmony says putting her finger on his forehead. A flash of light came from her pinky tip. "Mother fucker!" Mattheo shouted in pain.
"Harmony! What did we tell you about that," Leah says taking her out of Mattheo's hands.
"How the fuck can she do that?" Mattheo asks.
"It's something which got passed down through Donte's family," Leah says.
"Wandless magic from a young age," Donte says throwing a flash of light towards a cup making it smash. "And she shocked me! Wow!" Mattheo says sarcastically.
"Sorry brother, it was an accident," she says pouting.
"She isn't good at controlling it yet," Donte says.
"It's alright," Mattheo says picking her up again.

"Can you watch her for a bit, we have to go out," Leah says.
"Sure, but where we taking her?" Mattheo asks.
"Sneak her into hogwarts no one will know," Leah says apparating away. What the fuck.
"What!?" Mattheo freaks out. I began laughing as Mattheo is holding his little sister who he only just met and is now having to babysit her. "How are we getting you into hogwarts?" Mattheo asks her. "Magic!" She giggles.

————————
A/N sorry it's short. Isn't harmony cute though.