Chapter 4

Angelica

It has been a week since mine and Mattheo's conversation. I have hardly seen him, its like he is avoiding me. But why? Maybe because of what he said but he said he didn't love me. Wait. He could've lied. God! I am so fucking stupid! I need to find Mattheo.

I ran to his dorm and knocked but no one was in there. Where could he be? I went to look for Enzo, maybe he knows. "Hey Enzo!" I said getting his attention.
"Oh hey angel! You alright?" He said walking towards me.
"Yeah, good thank you! By any chance do you know where Mattheo is?" I said praying he knows. "Yeah, he has been at the astronomy tower lots recently. So probably there, why?" He said. "Oh erm, just wondering! Thanks!" I said walking off. He just smiled walking back to the boys.

I walked up the steps to the astronomy tower, hopefully he is here. "what do you want?" a voice said. I knew who it was. "Hello to you too" i said leaning my back against the railing.
"What do you want angelica?" He said coldly. What the fuck. Whats his problem? "Are you avoiding me or something?" I said not looking at him.
"Maybe i am, and what?" He said smoking a cigarette. Oh my lord, what the hell is his issue.
"Why?" I said. I didn't get a response. "Mattheo?" I said. Still no response. "Mattheo!" I said a little louder. "What!" He said almost shouting at me.
"Why are you avoiding me?" I said with a negative tone.
"Because i like you! Okay angelica i like you, but you don't like me back!" He blurted out. I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. I don't know if i like him, do i? I didn't say anything which obviously annoyed him. "Can you just piss off Angelica?" He said bluntly.
"I-i" i stuttered.
"Piss off!" He said angry. I ran off, i ran down the stairs, i ran through the corridors, i ran past the group. I had tears in my eyes. "Angel?" Draco shouted as i ran past them.
"Are you okay?" Pansy said grabbing my arm.
"Just leave me alone! Please!" I said pulling my arm away and running off.

Draco

She has tears in her eyes. "Angel?" I shouted as she ran past us.
"Are you okay?" Pansy said grabbing her arm.
"Just leave me alone! Please!" She said pulling her arm away and running off.

"What was that about?" Pansy said looking at us confused. I shrugged.
"I think i know.." Enzo said causing everyone to look at him.
"Go on then! Tell us!" I said wanting to know.
"I think Mattheo did or said something, because she asked me if i knew where he was," he said. "Where is he?" I said.
"Astronomy tower" Enzo said. I started walking towards the tower when everyone began to follow. "Maybe i should just go, because you know he is my cousin" i said giving everyone the hint to go away.

I reached the top of the tower where i saw smoking a cigarette. "Give me a puff" i said taking it from his hand. "What do you want dray?" He said taking it back.
"What happened between you and angel?" I said as i watched him clench his jaw.
"Why?" He said coldly.
"She was upset" i said.
"Fuck sake" he said walking off.
"Mattheo!" I shouted to him.
"What?" He shouted back
"What did you do?" I asked him. I didnt get an answer he just kept walking off. What did he do?

Angelica

I walked in my dorm and slammed the door locking it with my wand. I walked over to my bed and screamed in my pillow. I let out a few tears. I was laying down on my bed for it felt like ages when i heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I said sniffling.
"Its me." A cold voice said.
"Go away riddle!" I said infuriated.
"Back to last name basis are we Sinclair?" He scoffed.
"Fuck off!" I pretty much screamed. Alohomora.

He unlocked my door and sat on the end of my bed. He noticed my red puffy eyes, which told him i was crying, his face softened. "Are you okay?" He said rubbing the bottom of my leg. I moved my leg as i said "yeah i am fine! What do you want?"
"I heard you were crying, just came to see if you were okay," He said
"I am perfectly fine, now fuck off," i said looking at his angrily.
"You clearly aren't fine my love," he said. Why is he calling me that.
"I am fine, goodbye now!" I said pointing at the door. He didn't move. God what do you want. He sat there staring into my eyes and then all of a sudden his lips collided with mine. I didn't move away, instead i kissed him back. "Fucking hell, you have no idea how long i've wanted to do that!" He said moving closer to me. He kissed me again and again trailing kisses down my neck."Shit, im so sorry!" He said pulling away "I shouldn't have done that,"
"Hey! Hey! Hey! Its okay, come here," i said grabbing his tie and pulling him into a deep passionate kiss.