Chapter 14

Mattheo

It was the next day and pansy had not stopped teasing me, its actually kind of annoying but of course angelica finds it hilarious and because she finds it hilarious I can't help but find it funny too.

Her laugh is contagious.
Her smile is contagious.
Her happiness is contagious.

I love her, more than anything. If my father was to find out I genuinely love her i think he would kill me, kill her or even worse make me kill her. Everyone says my dad is awful, but they haven't spent a day of my life as a kid, i had to watch him kill innocent people. He tortured me for hours a day. I have scars to remind me of that. Everyone says 'your like your father' or 'your just as bad' but im not. The idea of killing someone makes me sick to my stomach. I don't like fighting people, it just happens. I have all this rage built up inside me that when someone says something i lash out, i don't want or mean to it just happens but when I'm with angelica its like all my negative emotions disappear and its just us and happiness. She is my happiness.

Angelica

I went to go find Mattheo as i have had breakfast and I didn't see him. I went to his dorm, he wasn't there, I went to the common room, he wasn't there. Where could he be?

I bumped into enzo as i was looking for him. "Hey angel, you alright?" He said.
"Yea im good, have you seen mattheo by any chance?" I asked. Hopefully he knows.
"Oh yeah, he is at the astronomy tower,"

I walked up the steep steps and saw him leaning on the rail with a cigarette in his hand. "Smokings bad for you," i said.
"Yep," he said taking another puff, he inhaled and exhaled it.
"Can i have some?" I asked.
"Smokings bad for you, isn't that what you said?" He scoffed.
"Yep but i want some," i said.
"No, you don't need it," he said. I took it out his hand and threw it over the railing. "What was that for?"
"If i can't have it, neither can you," i said. He laughed kissing me.
"You okay?" I asked.
"Yeah," he said.
"Honestly?"
"No, i don't know.." he said.
"What do you mean?" I asked genuinely confused.
"I am okay but then im not, i don't know to be honest," he laughed. "I don't really wanna talk about it, let's talk about something else,"
"Okay, what about?" I said.
"You know the party which is in the slytherin common room?" He asked.
"The one on friday?"
"Yup,"
"Yeh i know about it why?"
"Well it's a halloween one, so what are we gonna wear?" He asked.
"I don't know, let's have a look," i said pulling my phone out. We found a few options and spoke about them and we finally picked one.

—————————
A/N this one is very short, sorry ran out of ideas lol