Chapter 43

Mattheo
Warning- self harm
Some of this might remind you of the movie after! But i promise I used it but re wrote it in my own words. But creds to after writers anyways xx

It had been 3 days since what had happened. She still hadn't spoke to anyone. I don't blame her i just wish she spoke to me. She has had nightmares every night. I would wake up to her crying or screaming. I felt awful. Seeing her like this shattered my heart. She had a panic attack yesterday, I didn't know what to do. Pansy had to help her. She showed me what to do if it helps again.

She laid asleep on my chest. It was 3pm but i didn't mind as she hadn't got much sleep.

She woke up and just laid there. "Baby, Enzo needed to talk to me. Is it okay if i go find him?" I ask. She just nodded.

Angelica

He left and I didn't mind it to be honest. I walked in the bathroom and sorted my self out. I brushed my teeth and had a shower. I was brushing my hair when i found it. Whenever i felt like this it would result in the same thing. I took it and leant up against the bathroom door. I pulled my sleeve up. Tears fell from my eyes as i sliced my wrists. I put it against my thighs leaving the same mark. I watched blood drip down my wrists and thighs.

"I'm back baby!" He shouted walking in. No. I shoved it back in the draw and wiped the blood away. I put a concealment charm on them so he won't notice. I put water on my face and walked out. "You look a little better," he smiled at me. I nodded and he reacted with a sigh. I do wanna speak it's just hard.

Mattheo

When I went and spoke with Enzo he informed me that Marcus's body was found. Luckily, Mcgonagall doesn't suspect us. I don't know how though.

I know she tries, i know she is trying to talk, but sometimes it gets stressful. Like, i understand how painful that would've been and i am here for her but i just wish she would speak to me. I want her to talk to me.

I began to get a bit hungry. "It's dinner time, wanna go to the grand hall?" I asked as she fiddled with my rings. She shook her head. "Okay, what do you want, i can go get it for you," i smiled. She shook her head, again. "What do you mean no?"
She shook her head again. "Fucking hell angel speak to me!" I said raising my voice. She stared at me, no words. Just stared. "Fuck this!" I say standing up.
"Wait!" She yelled. I turned around as she spoke.
"Ah she speaks," i sigh.
"Wh-what is your problem?" She stutters.
"My fucking problem? You're sat here for days not speaking. I offer to get you food and you just shake your fucking head!" I shout. I am annoyed and her saying i have a problem isn't making it any better. "Mattheo! I fucking got raped, and you're having a go at me for not wanting to speak!" She shouted. My heart sunk when she said that. I knew thats what he did but when she said it, it was different. I pulled her close to my chest. "Get off me!" She shouted as she cried. I know she didn't want to so i held her close as she cried into my chest. "You're okay," i whispered.
"I'm sorry," she sobbed.
"No, i am the one who should be sorry not you," i said holding her. "I'm sorry for shouting at you,"
"It's okay" she said still slight crying.

She cheered up and i wasn't mad anymore so we sat in the library. As the common room was empty.

I feel awful for shouting at her but she forgave me but doesn't mean I'm not mad at myself.

We were in the back of the library reading 'a good girls guide to murder'. Obviously Angel pick it.

Angelica

I picked 'a good girls guide to murder' because i haven't read it yet and neither had Mattheo. I was also told it was an amazing book. We read one chapter each as i rested my back on his chest.

We read about 11 chapters. "Okay kids! The library is closing!" Filch shouted from the other end of the library. Everyone put their stuff away and flooded out the doors of the library. I started putting books in bag when he took them back out. "What are you doing?" I ask.
"Come here," he says grabbing my things and my hand.

We hid behind the bookshelf. The lights went off and the doors shut. "Come here," he said. We sat on bean bags and began reading again. He kissed me every so often making me smile. When i would read he would play with my hair or massage my shoulders. I love him so much.

"The dead can't defend themselves, but I can." He read from the book. The doors open and a light from a flashlight blinded us. "Shit!" He said grabbing my things.
"Come on!" I shouted. He grabbed my hand and we ran.
"Come back here!" Filch shouted from far away. We ran out the library down the corridors laughing together as filch followed far behind.

"This way!" He said pulling me down a dark corridor. Filch ran straight past making me laugh. I looked around the corridor, I haven't ever been down here before. "What is this place?" I asked as we slowly walked down it.
"You'll see," he grinned.

We walked for what felt like ages when he opened a secret door revealing the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. My jaw dropped as i walked out on the sand. "How did we get here?"i asked. "I guess it's a port key," he said.
"How did you find it?" I said amazed.
"Well, i was a 1st year and a nosey little git. I would adventure everywhere and one day i found this," he smiled.
"It's beautiful," i said sitting down.
"Yeah i know," he said sitting down next to me.
"Who else knows about this place?" I asked.
"I don't think anyone," he said.
"Did you not show the boys?" I ask.
"No, i used it as a quiet spot. Whenever i wanted a break from everything i came here," he smiled. "Why did you show me then?" I asked.
"Because, when am i gonna need a break from you?" He smirked.
"I love you,"
"I love you,"

———————————
A/N awh. Secret spotttttttt.