Chapter 40

Angelica

We were in Mattheo's dorm trying to entertain harmony

We were in Mattheo's dorm trying to entertain harmony. "I want mummy!" She screamed.
"You can see her soon," Mattheo says getting fed up with her screams.
"Why the fuck can i hear screaming babies!?" Enzo says walking in with the rest of the gang.
"Holy fuck! Where did she come from?!" Theodore shouts.
"Holy fuck!" Harmony mimics what Theodore says.
"Theodore!" Mattheo shouts.
"Who is she?" Pansy asks.
"My baby sister, now stop with the language. Mum will kill me if she starts swearing," Mattheo says. "She looks like you," Enzo says.
"You calling me a girl?" Mattheo says defensively.

Everyone kind of left leaving me, Mattheo, Harmony, Enzo and Pansy.

She was asleep in Mattheo's arms. He is actually adorable with her. It's got me thinking, how would he act if i had a baby. A mini version of us running around. After my miscarriage, the thought of having a baby made my heart ache but maybe it just wasn't the right time. I was a kid, we weren't ready. Yes, if I didn't have a miscarriage and i had the baby I would of been over the mood, but everything happens for a reason. I would love to have a little baby, mixed versions of me and Mattheo but would he?

-

Time skip

Leah and Donte left with Harmony. "You okay?" I asked the warn out boy sitting in front of me. "Yeah, but god that running around made me tired," he yawned.
"You looked adorable playing with your little sister," i smiled.
"I actually don't mind looking after her," he smiled back "she told me she likes flowers, she then said you're pretty like a flower,"
"Flower," i smile. He looks at me confused. "The first thing she gave you was a type of flowers, she loves flowers. Flower is a cute nickname for her," i say twirling a strand of my hair. "Yeahh," he says nodding agreeing.

Blaise and Enzo walked in with a speaker playing loud music. "What the fuck?!" Mattheo shouts as he was almost asleep. "There is a party tonight!" Blaise shouts over the music.
"Meaning get yours asses out of bed, and get ready!" Enzo shouts. Pansy runs in smirkimg at me. "Let's get ready together!" She says pulling me up.
"See you later Matty," i say waving.
"Bye princess," he yawns.

"What you wearing?" She asks brushing her hair.
"I don't fucking know," i groan.

I finally found a dress and brushed my hair. I slightly curled the ends of my hair.

Angel's dress

I walk out the bathroom adjusting the bottom so it was comfortable

I walk out the bathroom adjusting the bottom so it was comfortable. "Oh my fuck! You look hottt!" Pansy said putting the tag inside the dress for me.
"Thank youuu!" I say spinning around.
"Do i look okay?" She asked giving me a twirl.
"Okay? You look dashing," i say winking at her.
"Stop don't make me blush," she said. We both laughed as we left our dorm.

We walked down the steps, you could hear the music from the dorms as it was loud. At the bottom of the steps there stood my handsome boyfriend Mattheo and pansy's boyfriend Enzo. "Angel you look stunning," He said taking my hand.
"Thank you Matty, you clean up well," i grinned.
"Are you getting fucked up tonight?" He whispered in my ear.
"No, i might have a few drinks but not loads," i say kissing him.
"Okay, good. Because i'm getting wasted," he said smirking. Of course he is.

Straight away he ran to Blaise as he runs the bar. "2 fire whiskeys, cheers mate," he said putting his hand on the bar. "Is one for me?" A girl asked sitting next to him. Before i could step in he spat his drank out and laughed. "Fuck no, now where the fuck is my girlfriend," he said looking around. "Uhm rude!" She shouted walking off.
"Hey babe!" He said grabbing my hand.
"Hey, who was that?" I say.
"Some tramp. Don't worry, i sorted her out." He smirked taking a shot of some random drink. "Good because i only i flirt with my man," i wink.
"Only you baby. Now this is for you," he says putting a fire whiskey in my hand.
"Thank you," i said taking a sip.

We were sat in a circle playing truth or dare. "Draco truth or dare?" A random Slytherin said.
"Dare," he said smirking.
"Make out with the prettiest girl in the room," she smiled at him.
"Easy!" He said grabbing Hermione and kissing her making it into a make out. Whistles and whispers filled the room. "Mattheo truth or dare?" He asked my drunk boyfriend.
"Truth," he slurred.
"Worst place you and Angel had sex and why?" He asked. Mate. Thats not for you to know.
"Her house, her fucking brother walked in!" He said dramatically. Forgot about that if I'm honest. "Enzo, truth or dare?" He said sipping fire whiskey.
"Truth," he said.
"Is it true you and pansy had a threesome with a Hufflepuff," Mattheo laughed.
"Mann! You were supposed to keep that a secret!" Enzo shouted. Pansys face went red.
"Enzo! You told him?" Pansy said.
"He erm found out.." Enzo muttered.
"What do you mean he found out?" Pansy asked.
"Basicallyyy. You know how Enzo sleep talks. This man starts mentioning your name and some random lads name in his sleep." Mattheo giggled.
"Okay bud, time for you to go to bed," Enzo said.
"Why!?" Mattheo stropped. He was black out drunk, he isn't gonna remember a thing in the morning. "Because you are wasted," Enzo said.

We walked him to his dorm and laid him down. "Princess stay," he whined.
"Don't worry, i am," i said climbing into bed.

He moved around, refusing to sleep. "You know, looking after harmony today made me realise something," He smiled.
"What did you realise," i smiled.
"I wouldn't mind having a baby,"

——————————
A/N oh snap.