Chapter 5

Angelica
Smut warning

He laid next to me with my head on his chest, he would occasionally kiss my cheek. "Does this mean you like me back?" He said causing me to smirk. I lifted my head up and pecked his lips. "Does that answer your question?" I said. He nodded smirking.
"Yes it does, now come here," he said grabbing my thighs pulling me onto his lap into a long passionate kiss. "What the fuckity fuck!" Pansy shouted sounding traumatised.
"Fuck!" I said climbing off of mattheos lap. "erm, hey pans!" I said waving at her embarrassed. "Hey angel, erm im gonna go.." she said running out the room.
"Thank god!" Mattheo said pulling me back onto him kissing me.

I kissed him back when his tongue slid across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I slid my tongue into his mouth and let his roam around mine. He obviously took control. He flipped us over so he was on top of me. He left a trail of kisses down my neck. "Fuck mattheo!" I said on accident. I felt so embarrassed when he looked up at me smirking. "What was that?" He said kissing my neck. "Nothing.." i said embarrassed.
"Don't be embarrassed, it turns me on," he said leaving marks on my neck. My cheeks went all flustered causing him to smirk against my neck.

He played with the buttons of my shirt, asking if he can remove it. I nodded causing my shirt to be on the other side of the room. He pulled his shirt off in one swift motion and i kissed his neck. He played with the clasp on my bra then took it off in a heartbeat. I pulled at his drawstrings on his trousers. He removed his trousers as he played with my nipples causing them to harden. He pulled my skirt off leaving me in my green laced thong. He began pulling it down before i stopped him. "You first," i said causing him to remove his boxers showing his bonor. He grabbed my thong and pulled it down. He kissed me passionately. He looked at me as his fingers played with my clit. "Please mattheo!" I said begging for him.
"Please what?" He said teasingly.
"Please fuck me!" I said causing him to line his dick up with my entrance.
"As you wish," he said entering me. I screamed his name making him go even faster in and out of me. "Mattheo!" I moaned. A knot began forming in my stomach. He already knew i was close. "Its okay love, you can cum" he said as i released all over his dick, he pumped in and out of me until he let it out.

He fell beside me, we both breathed really heavily. "You have no idea how long i have wanted to do that," he said kissing my cheek. I rolled over resting my head onto his bare chest. "Want me to run you a bath love?" He said running his hands through my hair.
"Yes please matty," i said. His cheeks went red immediately, i am guessing he likes that. He got up and went into my bathroom.

Mattheo

She rested her head on my bare chest. "Want me to run you a bath love?" I said running my hands through her hair. "Yes please matty," she said. My cheeks went red immediately. I got up and went into her bathroom. I looked into the mirror, god my cheeks are bright red. That nickname does things to me. I walked over to the bath and turn the tap on. It was really quick so i walked over to angel and picked her up bridal style. "Hello love," i said as she rested into me. "Hello.. matty," she said looking at me as my cheeks went red again. She knew what she was doing to me and she wanted to tease me even more.

I placed her in the bath kissing the top of her head. I poured water over her back. "What are you doing?" She pouted
"What do you mean?" I asked confused.
"Aren't you getting in?" She said.
"I just thought-," she cut me off.
"Come here!" She said scooting forward. I climbed in behind her, I occasionally kissed her shoulder. I heard her dorm room door open. "Angel!" Pansy said shouting.
"Fuck!" Angel said climbing out. "One minute!" She put a towel round her. "Matty come on!" I climbed out the bath wrapping a towel round my waist. "Angelica! Why the fuck does it smell like sex in here!" She shouted. I don't think she realises I'm still here. I walked out the bathroom looking at pansy whose jaw dropped. "Hi pansy," i said walking past her.
"Angel! You have to tell me everything!" She whisper shouted.
"Your not the best whisperer are you pansy!" I shouted chuckling to myself. "Im gonna let you guys have fun, im gonna go!"
"Oh okay, see you later?" Angel said. I nodded walking out. I felt really uncomfortable with pansy being there.

—————————
A/N its quite short sorry, hope you enjoyed to smut.🤭😁