F I F T Y S E V E N

"We're here."

The mischievous eyes of Queen Alizarin twinkling with wicked thoughts. I knew something unpleasant was going to happen.

"Where is she ?" I watched as King Edwards looked around frantically and confusingly.

I gulped down slightly, hoping to appear less frightened of the situation that I already am.

Queen Alizarin laughed out, "She is here."

"Where?"

We all looked over to the direction of which her finger pointed to: the part of the hill from which the ground had ended.

I knew exactly what she meant: Queen Elizabeth had died here...might be because of her...or someone else that she knew.

"What exactly is going on?"

We had been tricked, that's what going on. I wanted to scream it into his face but this is not the right time to do so as my eyes wandered toward the sharp knife hidden inside the sleeves of Queen Alizarin.

I took a step back. I should find a solution before that knife inserted into me.

Each step she took was painfully slow. The wicked smile never left her face. I watched as King Edwards backed away frightened and confused. He knew. Thank god he finally knew.

But it is too late now.

If he were to took a step forward, his flesh would wrapped around her undeniably sharp knife, and if he were to took a step back, gravity would pull him down, most likely will not survive. Either way, he's going to be dead.

"What do you want ?" King Edwards exclaimed in fear.

"Just to fulfill your last wish, Edwards." Queen Alizarin grinned, "you wish to see her don't you? Well here we are, I am certain that she wishes to see you too dear."

King Edwards' eyes widened. His worried eyes met mine. He was asking for help. I walked towards him. Slowly, I approached him, standing next to Queen Alizarin, "You wanted to be with her, your majesty. So here you are, she's right there waiting for you."

I pointed to the hollow ground. He looked helpless. I, in fact, did not know about this. I really do believe Queen Alizarin that Queen Elizabeth is still alive but turned out, I was fooled too. However, I will not let it ruin my plan. To get rid of King Edwards was another plan to succeed my throne.

He nodded in fear, in complete emptiness. "I trusted you all. May, do you remember when I would rather give up everything just for you to be happy? Certainly, you resembled Eli but I am fully aware that you are not her. Something about you is different. You are younger but your are wiser than her. You are strong, fearless and you are determined."

His glossy eyes intensified, "and here you are, so determined to take my life away. Don't you at least feel a bit of remorse for this man right here?"

He was begging me with his words. I love it when he begs me like I am the king of the world. He was the king and to have the king bowed down to you, begging you was the greatest feeling I ever felt.

"First of all, I am not May. Not the May you thought you knew. " I challenged him with my eyes, "I am Magnificent. Queen Magnificent."

I said this not because he did not know but to remind him again.

He nodded in disappointment. Slowly and painfully, he nodded. With such sudden, he pulled the knife from Queen Alizarin. They were fighting back and forth for the knife. Although King Edwards' strength was strong, Queen Alizarin was quicker. The scene that was unfolding in front of me intensified my anticipation even further.

This was my chance. My only chance. While they were caught off guard, I screamed and pointed to a hollow space, "Queen Elizabeth!". This scream of mine caught the attention for them both, turning heads to the direction I pointed to. Behind them, with a fast move, I pushed both of them down the high cliff.

Their screams echoed through the wide sky. I stood there, watching them. Blood poured out of their heads immediately as they hit the cold hard ground.

The beatings of my heart were loud, rough and loud. I was gasping for air. I could not believe what just happened and what I just did. My hands were trembling. I had always been vicious but never took anyone's life. I took both of their lives with my bare hands. Tears left my eyes without a second thought. I was not crying, I was just shocked.....and perhaps happy?

I walked back to the carriage. With my own strength, I pulled the rope and rode back to home. I am not sure where home is but there was one place I know, and I am very familiar to.