S E V E N

Princess Angelica ? Angelica Fanicanio?

Gasped escaped my lips. I could feel myself loathed at the sight of her. At the sight of her leaving him and decided to come back.

I back way to stand somewhere far in a safe distance.

My gaze rested upon her. She walked confidently and making her way towards king Antonio.

When she got close to him, his expression change.

I was confused.

She did a very elegance curtsy.

"Sister?" He straightened himself.

"Are you hallucinating about her again?" She asked.

"How could you tell?-" he was cut off.

"How could I not tell." She said, "the way your eyes rested upon me from afar, makes me know you have mistaken me for somebody else."

He nodded.

"Yeah because you two looked so similar." He sighed, "the blond hair, blue eyes.."

She gave him a smile.

"We are similar but I wore headpiece and she wore crown." She stated.

I could see the expression in him change.

"She's not like what you think!" He threw the arrow bow away and left.

I stood there debating over should I follow him or stayed here.

A voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hello there." She said looking at me with her bright blue eyes.

She shared King Antonio similarities, blue eyes but hers is more bright and cheerful. And him? He has a pair of cold blue eyes. Dark and reckless gaze, he has it all. But different hair color, he's dark brown and hers blond.

"Your highness." I said bowed down.

She looked at me a little too long and it makes me somewhat uncomfortable. She then smiled. Grinned from ear to ear. She walked towards me with her beautiful posture.

"You're different." She said, "different from her."

I knew what she meant, she said I'm different from princess Angelica.

While looking into my gaze, she stated.

"And smart too."

I swallowed the imaginary lumped in my throat.

She then squeezed my shoulder and said "it might have been so hard for a woman to serve here as a guard."

This brought my gaze up to her, eyes wide open.

I opened my mouth to say something and closes it because nothing came out.

She laughed.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

I nodded.

Little did Magnificent know, his sister knew her brother so well that she knew that with just one glance, he would know she is a woman.

"Be careful." Just that she left.

One person in this kingdom knew I am a woman, will it be worse if she know I am not just any ordinary kind of woman? But a Queen of Ameragonia, Magnifient Dillionio.

Thoughts running through my mind when I decided to test on my skills.

"One...two....three..."

The arrow landed straight dead center.

"I guessed the queen is still here." I smiled to myself.

*******************************************

"This will be your new place." The old woman said.

I turned to see a very large and yet marvelous room. Large closet, huge bed with red and gold bedding. A beautiful size chandelier dangling from the ceiling. Candles lit from each side of the room. What caught my eyes the most, is the glass window with opened burgundy curtains on each side.

"It's getting late, go to sleep." I snapped out of my thoughts.

I stepped into the room. Once the door fully locked and I knew I was safe. I let my long brown hair fall down to my waist. It's been a long time since I can be myself once again, physically. I change into an appropriate sleepwear and stepped into the bathroom. My gaze reached upon the mirror, and I didn't see me. Not literally me, but a different kind of me. Queen Magnificent Dillionio stood in front of the mirror with her chin up high, crown upon her head, and eyes are fierce. And she doesn't looked like me no more, my eyes are baggy, tired. My face are pale and thin. My voice are brittle and rough, there stood non-crown upon my head.

Can I ever go back to being myself?

Not a queen, but a princess.

My other reflection laughs, "darling Magnificent, you are me and I am you. You've never change, you are yourself, both physically and mentally. You are you. And no one could change it."

I blinked and the reflection is gone.

I sighed.

I walked towards the glass window and opened out the curtains.

I was shocked from what I saw in front of me. King Antonio opened the curtains the same time as I opened mine.

Our gaze met. And I quickly close the curtains.

Seeing him makes me nervous, is it because of I have feelings towards him? Or is it because I am not dressed as a man right now? My fingers went through all the knots in my hair. I felt a piece of hard texture tangled in my hair. I took it out from my tangled hair, and it was a piece of paper. I unfold the crumbled note, it read,

"Sooner or later, he'll know you're a woman. Not just any kind of woman, but a woman who he knew exactly would make him lose his throne."

Who wrote this? Why do I keep on getting mysterious notes? And the scariest part is, they are all related to me.

I heard a knock on my door. I could hear my door knob moving and a squeak reached my ear. My heart beat rapidly faster and faster. I should go and grab my hat but I'm afraid, I'm afraid I'm little too late because at the same time, I could hear footprints approaching at my direction.

Oh shit.