F I V E

"I love you.", my brother whispered, "don't ever forget that."

His breathing stopped.

His heartbeat stopped.

Tears dripping down on him, little by little.

"I love you too." I whispered, bringing his dead body into my embrace.

My eyes widened and I sat up bringing my knees to myself.

"You're awake." A voice said.

I turned to see King Antonio leaning against the wall while his gaze doesn't left his book.

I nodded knowing he wouldn't see it so I said, "yes, your majesty."

He seemed taken back from what I've said.

Me too.

I didn't know why I just called him 'your majesty'.

It just slipped out.

His gaze were no longer on his book, but his gaze were on me.

He walked toward the cage and stood there, "your majesty." He let the word rolled on his tongue for quite a few times.

"I'm curious." I said to snapped him out of his own thoughts.

He looked at me and said "what are you curious about?"

"About you." I said.

He seemed interested so he hold onto one of the row and said "free to spill."

"Why are you always here?" The phrase slipped out of my mouth too quickly than I thought.

"Why can't I be here?" He said.

"It's not that you can't, it's that you always here, everyday, every time, and I wondered why?", I breathed, "if you thought that I really would ran away, i wouldn't."

"It's not that I'm afraid you would ran away." He said, "it's just.."

"Just what?"

"It's just that I'm afraid you wouldn't come back." He whispered but I could hear it. Just as the words came out of his lips, he regret it.

Who makes him feel this way?

Being as curiously as I am, I risked my life to ask him something that I needed to know, it's not that I needed, it's just that I wanted to.

"Who makes you feel this way?"

His gaze turned up and I could see anger behind it.

Without a word, he left the room and left his book on the cold hard floor.

I am not satisfied with this.

I needed to know what the hell happened to him.

After those thoughts lingered in my minds for hours.

Two well-dressed younger woman appeared with a basket, I guessed full of feast.

One of the woman unlocked the cage and left the basket on the ground.

"Excuse me," saying this brought both of their attention on me, "I wanted to know why King Antonio Davinsky doesn't appreciate others care, I mean like why does he showed no emotion. Who makes him felt this way? Uncared kind of way."

They gave each other a look and one of the woman said, "we are maids and we doesn't know anything related to your majesty aside from his meal."