T W E N T Y T H R E E

Chaining me in the dungeon was not going to teach me to respect his orders, it would only teach me to find more subtle ways to defy him.

Four massive walls that are painted in white were now filled with blood and fingerprints. Weapons and ropes hanged everywhere, some were stained with blood and some just washed clean from blood.

Excruciating pain must have been heard very clearly from each and one of these people. They were all scared, they were all afraid, and I would say the same for mine.

"You, Magnificent Dillionio, Queen of Ameragonia, stood strong above the throne. Don't let little things hurt you this bad." Rosemary said.

"How could you be a queen when you cry over things that are too cruel." She said, "all queens doesn't need a happiness to be happy."

"They only need crown." She whispered. "Remember, one shall stand and one shall fall."

Countless times, I have reminded myself that all these are just little things and eventually it'll go away. But as each stroke hit me, my mind thought otherwise.

I bit my lips to stop my screams from coming out. Everything around me felt completely and utterly painful. My bruised back were constantly hit and slammed with this long wide rope.

This monster sat there on the chair sipping his drink while I am over here constantly getting hit and tortured.

My wrists were sore and it was completely numb due to the long-hours of hanging. My dress were ripped and pieces of dress hanging out looking incredibly destroyed.

Another strong stroke, I felt as if my ribs were torn apart. They were enjoying it, he was enjoying it, I was in pain.

Cold water splash across my bruised and bleeding face causing me to winced in pain.

What did I do to deserve this?

"Lucky her," King Devilon Arisen said particularly to no one, "she could've been dead if she was here."

I knew who she was. Princess Angelica Fanicanio, but what I did not know is that, what did she do to him?Why did he wanted to hurt her? Did King Antonio knows this?

Speaking of which, I wonder what will Rosemary do if she found out I was trapped in this cruel world.

One more thing.

My revenge.

Everyone stiffened and the atmosphere turns dark. My back doesn't feel a thing no more, the hitting was just like a drug, I wasn't addicted to it, but I was numb.

"That's what happens when you're responsible for lives other than your own, isn't it?" His gripped on my chin tightened as his nails digging into my skin, "you do what you have to do."

I flashed a glare at him, "I wasn't responsible for all this." I spoke through gritted teeth.

He laughed, oh god don't be fooled by his laughs, he laughed dryly, and his silver-blue eyes turned completely silver, that's when I know the monster in him has awoken.

He loosen his grip on my chin but instead his hand trails down to my neck and as the corner of his lips twisted into a smirk, his grip on my neck tightened.

I was breathing hard, or I would say I was lacking air. I choked and I could feel my veins popping out of my head.

"S-t-op" my hanged hand move and try to wriggle away from his grip but I can't.

Suddenly, an old memories flashed back into my mind.

My gripped on his arm tightened trying to pull away, but the more I try, the more his gripped tightened.

"L-et g-o." I said through the lack of air.

King Antonio Davinsky was scary, but right now I've seen scarier and King Antonio ain't got his smile.

"Ahhh!" My agonized pain were killing me. His gripped loosen and he stood there with this long wire stained with blood, my blood.

My knees were bleeding, I couldn't stand straight, but I couldn't sit down either because I was hanged. I felt like the bottom half of my body weren't there.

So this is how he tortured people, while he tricked them into thinking they were helplessly choked by this monster, he whipped them with a wire, so they would endure double pains.

All these people might have experience the same pain, or even stronger, they doesn't seems to be surprise with their eyes wide opened or hateful glare. But their expressions were painful. They didn't crunched their nose or eyes filled with tears, but they were expressionless, and that told me that they were hurt, are hurt.

My skins were ripping apart, everything itches, I felt so terrified of my own wound.

He then poured extremely cold water onto my knees and screams heard loudly to everyone's ear, this monster's ear.

"Scream as much as you want." He twirl a small but pointed knife around as if it was a toy, "nobody can hear you."

Just that he slammed that knife into my wounded knees and twirled it around, I was crying, oh god the pains were burning me alive. I could hear the watering sound of my skins falling off. Everyone's eyes shut and this monster was smirking, and from that time on, I never really felt like I was alive.

"You are a monster." I blurted out.

He hold the bloody knife to my face, showing me my own blood. The metallic scent reached my nostrils in form of way that the scent of blood was actually really addicting.

"I was created to strip the lungs of their breath, to destroy what they called pretty little things and burn them down to the ground, to bring everyone to their knees and the world to its knees, and hear my name spoken only in fearful whispers." He expressed each word carefully viciously.

"I was made to be a monster."