T W E N T Y O N E

"Welcome to your kingdom, Magnificent." Father King Edwards claimed."

***

White laced dress weighed on my body elegantly, ran down to the ground with a shinning silver belt wrapped around my waist. Pearls and diamonds crown located on my updos, along with a pair of long diamonds earrings that is beautifully made. A pair of blindly white heels with a long lacy veil.

They said don't waste your once in a lifetime moments

They said don't waste your once in a lifetime moments. If you are going to marry, marry with the person whom you would like to spend forever with. Today is the day, and I told myself I didn't waste my once in a lifetime, I did it all for a prize, but my soul thought otherwise.

In the mirror stood a woman who I never thought I'd become. Never thought of marrying a man that is twice my age. Never thought of marrying the Father King of Emercidin, my rival country. But everything will goes back to normal, once everything have settle, a queen will never lose her throne.

"Don't ever forget queen, you are only marrying for the revenge." Rosemary fixed my hair as she spoke.

"Will I ever succeed my revenge?" I asked.

"If you promise yourself to only think about winning." She said, "yes, you will."

I smiled.

My smile fades away when I saw a familiar figure through the mirror.

"We are in a shortage of time, let's get goi-" she was cut off by Antonio.

"Magnificent." He said.

"If you could excuse us please, King Antonio." Rosemary said, "she is the bride, she needs to leave right now."

"I want to talk to her." He said still looking into my eyes.

I hate myself for eagerly wanting to know what he wanted to talk about but then again, I wouldn't let him know the satisfaction he had with me.

"As I said, King Antonio-" Rosemary was cut off by Antonio.

"Leave." Antonio demands, "NOW!"

I could see Rosemary clenched her jaw and wanting to rip him apart but she can't, because she is nowhere in the place of defying him and she hates that. I knew I hated that too.

She did an elegant curtsy and didn't even spare me a glance.

I didn't say a word, waiting for his words.

"I'm sorry." He said.

Did the king of Emercidin just apologize?

"For everything." He said.

Well, what kind of everything he wanted to talking about?

"I didn't know he would find out about this, I've told all the guards not to say it but those cowards are afraid of dying."

"Who's aren't afraid of dying?"

Calling them cowards won't makes any difference because you are a coward, Antonio.

Silence is within us, waiting for a sound.

"He won't kill you." He said.

"Just like you." Just that I walked out of the room left him hanging behind.

Up until now, I didn't know why won't they kill me, didn't they know that I am their rival person but yet they still chose to keep me. There might be a plan or secrets that have been kept for a very long time. They might have known about my revenge, but then again, no words, no rumors.

I walked out there to Rosemary waiting for me in her fancy blue dress.

"Feel nothing and you will not be hurt." She said.

I nodded.

We walked passed very very richly decorated places, golds and silvers were everywhere from the ceiling to the ground. Maids and servants were busy on their feet. Everyone seems to be enjoying their food and drinks, they all dressed very sophisticatedly.

As I stepped on the cold hard floor, everyone's attention were on me, burning through my soul. My gaze rested upon the dangling chandelier where I remembered my father's corpse laying right down there not too long ago, I hold back my tears and anger. Each step I took was slow and yet everything I stepped on felt like sharp thorn ripping through my feet. My eyes met Antonio and I glance away. Angelica stood there grabbed onto his arm with her wide grin.

Everyone were whispering and nodding heads, I knew what they were thinking, I looked just like Queen Elizabeth.

Once I've reached Father King Edwards, his eyes rested upon me with a satisfaction smirk. With his full-on royalty suit, he looked very prominent to me. We both stood tall respectfully as the man in front of us started reading out his script.

"LEAVE!!" Smokes and fire were everywhere, everything falls and crashes on the grounds, sparks and pieces shattered everywhere, everyone were panicking and screaming filled the place, beautifully decorated place turned into a messed up chaos. Suddenly a piled of blood splashed all over the ceilings and floor, my blindly white dress were covered in droplets of blood. My heart beat so fast, I was panicking too. My eyes rested on Father King Edwards and Antonio was fighting with men in armors. Rebel castle attack? A lifeless man on the ground with his chest wide open looking at me and grabbing the brim of my dress, "help me." It was barely a whisper but I heard it, oh god I heard it. A sword pointed and cut in his abdomen but he still begging me for help, I whispered "I'm sorry.." for one last time and pulled out the sword immediately, agonized sounds filled the chaos place. Blood splashed onto my face and I could taste the metallic-effect of it.

I stood up with the sword in my hand, at least the last thing I could do is to protect myself. A silver point of a sword pointed through my hair and near my ear causing me to gasp. My hair fall all over the place and the tiara fall and broke in two, I quickly grabbed the veil that was covering my eyes and tossed it to the back of my head. I moved back and pointed the sword to the man, and without me knowing, we were already fighting each other with those sharp swords. I never fought for a long time now, just holding this sword makes my hand trembling but I still wouldn't give up.

Everything became heavier and heavier and I felt exhausted, suddenly my legs kept on moving backwards as my hands were grabbing onto the sword and fighting my best. "A brave woman..." he smirked and he knew he was winning.

I will not die today nor tomorrow, I confidentially whispered to myself but my mind thought otherwise.

With the tip of my sword still fighting for my life,  without knowingly from behind, I fall and tripped backwards from the corpse laying there with the long veil fall and covers my face and I fell into a pair stranger arms.

Through the long lacy veil, the large silver-blue pair of eyes were staring into mine.