F O U R T E E N

"I'm not Elizabeth." I reassured him. He shook his head, "no I'm sorry Eli. I was wrong, I shouldn't have done so many wrong things to you...." his gaze stared into mine with tears, "please, please don't leave me again. I love you." I shook my head, "no, no I don't love you and I am not Elizabeth." I tried to pull away from his grip but every time I did, his grip tightened on my shoulder. With his action, really surprised me. He took the mask that I wore and start to tie it securely to my face, showing my pair of brown eyes. "You look really beautiful." He whispered while his fingers brushed against the sparkly mask that showed only my confusing eyes. While he was so lost into his own thoughts, I kneed him on his knees and receive a loud wince echoed through the massive place. I gripped onto a piece of my gown so I could run away easily but little did I know, his wince called out many guards, and I was surrounded by every men with armor and swords.

I gulped. Staring at many guards with pure trusted eyes. They all grasped their swords up pointing it towards me. "Don't let her go." Ordered the king. My eyes widened from the sudden action, he hold onto his sharp pointed sword towards me and I could no longer sees pain and hurt in his eyes, because now his gaze were dark and I couldn't give my surroundings a second glance. He brought his sword up close to my throat but I won't take a step back. His gaze seemed surprise from my reaction. "You claimed that you are not Elizabeth and why are you here in her secret place?" Her secret place? If I should have known, then why would I be here. I shook my head and respond, "if I knew this is her secret place, then why would I be here." He looked at me with confusion in his eyes, he put his sword down and everybody followed him. "Everybody in the palace knew this." He raised his brow, "if that's the case, then you must be a new one here?" Oh no, I can't tell him I am a new person here because if I am, the first to know will be the father King. But if I don't, he will suspect my real identity. Thoughts running through my mind, he clicked his foot waiting for my respond and he finally said, "you must be new here." This brought my gaze up to him, "I am right, you are new here." I let out a relief breath that I didn't even know I've kept. "I want you all gone." His gaze turned to all the guards, they all bowed and left.

"Tomorrow at the early morning, meet me at this place." He said looking into my gaze with emotions I can't read. With his back faced me, he added "this is an order."

He started to step forward but I stopped him, "what if I won't come?"

"Trust me, you will. You don't want to disappoint a king, do you?" Without needing my answer, he made his way forward.

I stood there with thoughts lingering in my messed up mind. Oh god, what have I dragged myself into. If I just stood there without making my escape, I also wouldn't be here. Thinking of that, I remembered her appearance that lights everything up, the goddess appeared. She came back and that wasn't a part of my plan but I am worried about my feelings?

***

Rosemary took away all of the man suit that I have and kept it somewhere safe, so now the whole sight in front of me were all woman's clothes that I have to pick one for today.

White with gold detailed long sleeves dress weighed on my body. Weaker shade of blue cape wrapped around me with blue crystal on the neckline, because today is the first day of snow. My hair braided into a small crown braid. No headpiece, no jewels. Just plain flats and white gloves.

I stepped out of the hallways with everyone's gaze at me. Some gave me a curtsy because they thought I am a princess. I walked towards the garden that is now filled with snow. I love how the weather is nice and cold. Stretching my arms out and spun around the area. It's been a long time since I have enjoyed snow, my favorite weather. Snowflakes fall over my long hair, little by little.

Hands full of snow, I threw some snowballs to test how far it can go

Hands full of snow, I threw some snowballs to test how far it can go. One by one, my laughs echoed through the garden. Hair and dress full of snowflakes, hands full of snowballs, I've never enjoyed playing snow as fun as this. Dancing around the garden with snow falling all over my face, I smiled. One last throw, I threw a hand full of snowballs and my eyes followed the snowballs.

The snowballs unexpectedly landed on a very prominence-looking suit, this brought my gaze up to see the very unexpected father king Edwards. My eyes widened from the sight, "I am constantly aware of your absence." He said, I curtsied. He stood there looking at me without any guards or knights surrounded him. "I've waited for you, but you never came." He stepped forward towards me, "I don't think whether it's necessary for me to come." I said. "You may look alike to Elizabeth, you may share some similarities, but for all I know, she was a beautiful elegant woman, a warmhearted woman, but you," he stepped forward, "you are a stubborn lady." I raised my brow, "I am not Queen Elizabeth, so therefore we are two different people that share non-similarities."

"Then, tell me why you defied my order." He asked. "As I already told you, I think it's not that necessary for me to meet a very busy king." He laughs, "I am not as busy as my son, Antonio." Just hearing his name, I couldn't erase the scene in my head. From what happened last night, I didn't see him yet. I am not his personal guard anymore since last night, Rosemary came and told me that he doesn't want a personal guard anymore, so I could fulfill on other duties. I asked for a reason, but never did get an answer.

"What are you thinking of?" A voice said to snapped me out of my thoughts. "Nothing." I replied. "Today is a really good day, I love the weather, first day of snow. Why don't you accompany me around the garden?" He asked, "no. I mean. Accompany me around the garden, this is an order." Without waiting for my answer, he started walking forward, so I followed him.

After a very long while, I could assume that this man really loves Queen Elizabeth. She loves flower, and he did too, maybe because of her? He observed each and every flower beautifully and I could see he poured all his soul into the garden. He seemed more warm hearted compare to Antonio. Why do my thoughts always involve all around him?

"Do you normally lost in your own thoughts? Or only just today when I ask you to accompany me here?" He asked. "You didn't ask me, you ordered me." I murmured. He took a step forward, he doesn't seem calm or relax no more, his temper gone wild. "I am the King here, the father of the king, I have rights to order people around. And you? You have no rights to tell me what the hell I do."

Just that he grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me forward. Without turning back, he kept on walking forward, "your majesty.." I said in an almost-shouted tone.

"You never call me 'your majesty' when you were my personal guard back then." A voice said that brought up both of me and King Edwards's gaze up.

The sight in front of me, makes me wanting to get out of king Edwards grip and I succeed.

Angelica Fanicanio were hand in hand with King Antonio. Her hand fit perfectly between the gap of his fingers. She wore a beautiful and yet marvelous darker shade of blue dress that came just below her knee. A pair of blue flats to match her dress, silver with blue crystal crown piece on her shiny blond curls that fall to her petite waist. A living goddess, if I have to describe. And Antonio dressed in a dark blue suit with a tint of black to match the living goddess. They looked beautiful together, but I am hurt. I am hurt from the fact that I don't belong with him. And hurt from the fact that I shouldn't be feeling this way, I should pay my revenge and that's it, no feelings involve.

Angelica did a very elegance curtsy at King Edwards and gave him a very beautiful smile with her pearl white teeth.

We stood there staring at each other eyes with things we were and we weren't. It's been a very long time since I felt like he's here. We stood there about a meter apart, but I felt like we were miles apart.

"When did she became your personal guard?" King Edwards asked that brought my eyes up and widened from the question. My gaze stared into his gaze with things I am afraid I would say, fear. He must not know that I am his son personal guard, a woman as a personal guard. He shouldn't know that I am from Ameragonia, he shouldn't know I am a queen, or else both ways, I'll get killed or I'll lose my revenge.

"Let me ask you again," his voice were deep and yet scary, with his gaze turned to me and Antonio, he asked once again, "when did she became your personal guard, Antonio Davinsky?"

Oh no, using his full name as a threatening, I am worried but in Antonio's eyes, there were nothing but coldness.