O N E

There stood a crown upon my head that belonged to my dead brother.

I, Magnificent Dillionio, am the queen of Ameragonia, my kingdom.

Chaos all over the palace. No one support this decision, I wouldn't too but for the sake of this kingdom, I would throw myself in front of the blade to save my country.

Most fearless, ruthless, dangerous and vicious man on earth is my deadly rival.

Golden armor weighed on my body and my brown hair tucked into my golden helmet, showing only my brown eyes.

My silver sword strapped into the golden scabbard secured at my waist.

I dressed in the representative of my brother.

To rule.

To fight.

To war.

"Kill!!!"

Blood and dead bodies piled up at the battlefield. Blood shed everywhere.

Even If I loses, I won't lost forever. I knew I already dragged myself into death by having the urge to come here to fight. I knew I would lose. But when I loses, I will be dragged into the rebel castle and it's an opportunity to kill and revenge.

I pulled out my silver sword confidentially because I've trained in the battlefield.

I pointed it straight to the chest of the rebel and agony cried echoed painfully.

Blood shed all over me and one by one, I killed them all and yet my target is to kill the person that stood in front of me, King Antonio Davinsky.

His aura told me he is powerful and yet ruthless.

Knights and guards bowed down as he walked.

He looked around and saw his people's dead bodies piled up over the field.

His gaze turned dark, his jaw clenched, his fist tightened and I knew I've reached his limit.

He took a step forward.

And forward.

And forward.

Until we are not too close but not too far.

Revenge and hatred written all over my eyes. And as he took a slight step closer.

Our eyes met.

His crystal blue eyes pierced into mine, unwillingly to break.

It felt as if everything stops.

My screaming filled the silence and I fall.

Completely.

Fall.

Onto.

The.

Ground.

I whimpered and I touched my armor that is now tainted with blood.

My vision blurred and everything around me is spinning, dizzy is all I felt right now.

"We have caught King Williams!" Was all I heard before I blackout completely.