T W E N T Y F I V E

The room became quiet, too quiet. I could sense everyone's heart beating as fast as mine-or probably isn't as fast as mine when I felt my whole heart jumping and slamming a little too rough in my ribcage.

But I bit my cheeks and bite my tongue holding back my panting, I should show them that they held nothing to fears me. My eyes set hard on the King's mother. She stood there with absolute authority empowering her. Her big blue eyes darkened and her bold red lips twisted a little too much. She looked evil and yet is evil. My eyes landed on King Devil Arisen, and I was surprised that causes my eyes to widened when I caught him staring at me. How long had he been staring at me? I did not feel flutter or butterflies erupted in my stomach but I felt disgust, pure disgusted that he wouldn't stop his mother for being such a venom queen but then again, who am I to say when he, himself is also no different.

"What did you say?" The queen spoke through her gritted teeth, this is not a question but rather a warning, she wanted to know if I take my words back, if I am scared or regret what I had said.

If I lied to her and say nothing, I would be alive and no bad tortures. But if tell her what I had said before, I would probably be dead by now. But decisions are made and I am willing to sacrifice every single thing for peace.

"I don't like to repeat myself," I spoke loudly, clearly, "I said No." as the words left my mouth, I could sense the whole room became even more quiet, I could hear my voice echoed back dripping with authority and power, with dominance and darkness, proud filled me while the other half of me was nervous due to the fact that everyone noticed the power of my voice, the way I spoke that I am afraid they would know I am not just a servant, but I am somewhat royalty related, and I could never been more nervous.

My eyes stared dead towards the queen and her eyes sent daggers back towards mine, even if her eyes glared through my soul, I could still see confusion written in her face since her brows slightly furrowed together and her eyes showed a bit of fear? But it was all gone in a second when she shut her eyes for a moment and exhale out everything and once her eyes opened, I tried to hold back a gasp and my breathing hitched when her eyes changes from blue to dark red.

Dark red? Oh god, I think I've reached over her limits.

I gulped down slightly while she was making her way towards me, both of her hands lifted the side of her red dress slightly and walked confidentially like a queen. But her eyes were still red, I quickly turned to see King devil Arisen was looking at me with a satisfaction smirk, once this man smirk, I knew I am in so much trouble.

Trouble pulled me in when she finally stood tall in front of me, suddenly all of my boldness ran away when I felt small in front of her. But I tried to push the thoughts away and focused on her.

Tried.

She suddenly brought her hand and gripped my chin tightly that her long red nails were digging into my skin painfully that causes me to flinched but the more I flinched, the more her grip tightened. So instead I stood there numbing the pain and glared at her with all my might, she glared right back at me and her breathing quicken and I was confused for a moment, was she so angry that her breathing became unstable or was she afraid of me? She suddenly scratched her long nails from my chin down to my collarbones, screams escaped my lips loudly and painfully, agonized pain were written all over my face. This is not her nail but rather a fake metal nail. My breathing became unstable and I felt my eyelids became tense and dull. She then hold her hand up and showed me her long ugly nails. I could see my flesh scratch off onto her nails and I was hurt and mad and if my hands were tied up like that, I would probably beat the living hell out of this venom woman, she deserve to get hurt just like I did, just like everyone did.