N I N E

My breathing hitched when King Antonio make his way towards the secret entrance. My gaze never left him, and neither did him. The old woman pulled me backwards and back away from the entrance, get deeper into the secret dark place, until I no longer sees him. My gaze came back to my hands. It's full of dirt. Once I turned my palm over, my hands were trembling with fear and darkness. Bloodstained all over my palm, blood of my father. I couldn't take it, I couldn't take the fact that my father was stabbed with swords to death. I couldn't take the fact that he's gone. My brother's gone, my mother's gone. And now my Father is gone. Who will take over Ameragonia? Even if I am their queen, but I am in Emercidin right now. I needed someone to take care of Ameragonia. I needed someone to care for it the same way we all have did. 
I turned around to met the gaze of the old woman, "what will happen to Ameragonia?" My voice sounded rough and broken. She caressed my cheek and whispered, "You don't have to worry about it right now, I already planned everything out. Once you are done seeking revenge, we will go back to Ameragonia together. I promise." I nodded, and buried my face on her shoulder.
"Once I'm here, you're safe." She whispered into my hair, "revenge is the only answer, my dear."

"Revenge is the only answer, my dear." The note said.

"It's you." I whispered. "Yes it's me, your majesty." She replied. I let a couple of tears fall and wipe them all away, because once I'm done crying, I won't cry for the same thing again.

"Cry, cry all you want Magnificent," my mother said, "but when you're done, promise me you won't cry for the same thing again."

"I promise." I sobbed.

I shut my eyes and once I opened it back, I am no longer Magnificent. I am the Queen, Queen Magnificent. My revenge will hurt you to death. Just like what you did to me, to my fragile heart.

After what felt like forever, the old woman finally opened the entrance door and we secretly get into our own place.

Water running down the sink with bloodstained flow painfully together. Once my delicate hands were washed and scrubbed clean, I looked into the mirror. Dark tired eyes and bloodstained all over my lifeless face. I looked dead. I scooped the flowing water with both of my palm and wiped out the blood on my face. One splash! Second splash! Third splash!..........until I felt like it is more than enough. I sunk onto the ground and cry, cry like I've lost everything. Cry, because I'm tired, because I wanted to live a normal life, because I couldn't keep the promise I've told myself to not cry over the same thing again.

"Oh dear." The bathroom door opened and there she stood, the old woman's eyes full of worries.

"Clean up, your majesty." She started to turned the water off and pulled my arm so I could stand up.

I couldn't bring myself to look at her.

"Your majesty, listen." She whispered, "no matter what happen, you have to stay strong and act like nothing happen. Because right now, father king Edwards wanted to meet everyone in the castle about king Greg Anthony Dillionio death."

My eyes widened from the words.

"So you have to wipe off all the blood on your face and body." She started to bring a small towel and soaked it with water, wipe all over my face and arms.

"I couldn't." I breathed, "how could I stood still when my father dead body laid there in front of my eyes."

She shook her head, "no dead body." She hesitated, "his majesty head hung up with a rope."

My eyes were swollen from crying and tears slowly dripping down on my cheek. I shook my head and I breathed hard.

"No..no.." I shook my head and the old woman get ahold of my shoulder and squeezed them tight. "You, Magnificent Dillionio, Queen of Ameragonia, stood strong above the throne. Don't let little things hurt you this bad."