T W E N T Y F O U R

I could barely stood up straight. My knees were ripping me apart. The pains were still there and my wounds? Oh my wounds weren't heal yet. It just getting worse and worse by days. Itchiness gushed all over me and I really really, like literally really wanting to scratched the itchiness away and the feelings? Oh god you can't describe how uncomfortable and unbearable it is not to scratch this pain away.

I would wince or flinched from those cold buckets of water that poured over me each and everyday, but now I would love to have those over my wounds. I can't help it.....

"Shush..." I turned to see him with his arm crossed and those eyes, oh god those dangerous pair of eyes, I wanted to pull those eyes out of him. 

What the hell did I do? Why did he shush me?

He walked forward and I froze.

Don't come near me, you could say I am afraid and I really am, I don't want anymore of his torturing. I still remember the day I was brought here and those blood, those blood shed all over those white-painted walls and now it looks like it was painted red.

"Stop thinking so loud," his palm patted my bruised shoulder, I flinched but still in his touched, he chuckles, "I am afraid someone might have heard you."

My eyes widened and I cried in pain as his hand squeezed my shoulder tightly and hardly. "Aghhhh" I screamed my lungs out. My shoulder droops down to one side, the in-pain side, and I can't really do anything because my hands were hanged.

I was breathing real hard, more like panting and when he let go of my shoulder, the pain slowly washed away, he chuckled darkly. His eyes still emotionless and he doesn't look very satisfied.

I hope this is enough.

But it did not.

He brought his hand forward and gripped my chin tightly, I could feel my teeth wriggling with my inside cheeks and I could taste the metallic affect of it. He gripped so hard and I knew it would leave red marks on my chin and slowly his nails dig into my skin. His nails dug into the flesh of my skin and I flinched but I was still in his hold.

As my brows furrowed and I glared at him. "I could give you back to that old man right now, but I wouldn't." His eyes turned completely silver, "Angelica wasn't hard to pleased. So after I am done playing with you, Angelica turn would be next."

If my glare could be counted as fire, he would burned to death from my glaring.

"That is what monster does," I said through gritted teeth, "playing with innocence."

My murmurs heard clearly at his ears and I would expect him to tempered up and anger boiled in his face, I expected him to beat me up terribly but he didn't, all he did was twisting his lips upward into a smirk and somehow that is much more terrifying than ever.

"You claimed yourself as innocence?" It sounds like a joke to him, and I actually feel offended. But I don't know if I am innocence, emotionally not but physically? Am I physically innocence?

"Yes." I lied. Well a part of me knew I lied. I don't know which parts I lied, but I know my heart whispered 'you lied'.

He didn't say or utter a word and that's when I knew he knew I lied. He is clever, very clever. He is just dangerous and if I had known a person like him exist, I wouldn't even come out of my room.

Suddenly everything around me felt completely silence. Too quiet for me to even adjust myself. My heart slammed so fast and wildly in my chest and if you think my heart does that because I felt some type of butterflies in my stomach, no you're wrong, I am extremely agitated.