T W E N T Y S I X

Who are you?

Who am I? I never know how hard it is to tell them who I am only until I have witness it. How am I going to explain exactly? And who am I? Am I still a little innocent girl who cares for everyone? Or am I a queen of Ameragonia who ended so many people lives just for her revenge?

Bitterness heard very clearly from her voice that it sounds almost like I am a monster. Someone who she can't believe, exist. To this point, I breathe heavily and suddenly I felt the urge to stand up and with all my force, I lifted the metal stand up and threw it to the corner causing a loud bang to echoed through the massive walls. The weight on top of the Queen were gone and she quickly crawl over far away from me, like I am some type of beast. Everyone did not utter a word and the room was crowded with silence, everyone stood at a very safe distance and were all looked very respected or terrified, none of that matters because I am afraid of myself right now. I almost kill a person again. Again.

I looked over to see bruises and cuts shown clearly from the queen's ripped dress. Her brown hair became a mess with pieces of strands falling out from her updos. Her makeup smudge and she looked terrified, terrified of me.

Suddenly the same pain before rushes into me again, my breathing became unstable and I felt something hard poking into my chest non-stop. My palm went to my chest try to rub and stop the pain but then darkness consumed over me and I've fallen to the ground with a loud thud.

"Angelica?..." king Antonio shouted, "ANGELICA!!!" He paced all around the palace trying to find princess Angelica.

Sweats formed at his forehead and throughout the whole palace, voices of guards echoed back and forth shouting for princess Angelica.

King Antonio sat roughly on the throne and frustration written all over his face, he took his hands and ruffled his hair in frustration and took heavy and uneven breaths.

"King Antonio..." a soft voice of princess Angelica caught King Antonio's attention.

He turned his gaze and saw his fiancé stood there with teary gaze and messy hair. Suddenly all his anger were gone and he quickly walked over and embrace here with warmth and love.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered softly but he heard it.

"What's wrong?" King Antonio cupped her cheek softly with worries.

"I-I-I I.." princess Angelica stutter through her words and nervousness heard clearly from her voice.

Suddenly curiousness came in king Antonio's mind. He pulled away and looked at her with confusion and she can't even look at him.

He noticed this so he lifted her chin up until her gaze reached him. He still remember the blue eyes he once love. Once.

She gulped and sweats formed at her forehead and before she parted her lips to talk, king Antonio asked her, "What is King Devil Arisen to you?"

Princess Angelica's eyes widened and she parted her lips but nothing came out.

King Antonio took a step back and shook his head, " tell me the truth Angelica Fanicanio."

Guilt filled in her when she heard him call her by her full name. She ignored the pain and she started talking.

"Please listen, Antonio..." she gave him a sad smile, "I- i- before I came back here, when I left you that day, I-I- got lost and I didn't want to go back to my parents because I knew they are going to ask me what happened, so I decided to wander around the forest for a couple of days in case I saw an abandoned house so I can live there for a week or so, but when he came, when King Devilon came and go for a hunting, he almost shoot me with his arrow when I jumped over to help the poor rabbit. He was angry and told his guards to take me to the palace and punish me. Antonio, you know I am so scared because I know who King Devilon is and I know what he capable of. But things got unexpected when he didn't punish me but instead he let me have my own room and feed me with good food and I know that he liked me from his actions even if he hasn't told me about it but I wanted to go, I miss you Antonio, I love you and I don't want to stay any longer, and before he could tell me about his feelings, I tell him about you. Pain and anger were seen clearly at his face and he told me to go, to leave him alone, so I did. I ran away like my life depends on it, after staying with him for years, I could never forget about you, Antonio. So I came back and yesterday, when he came back here, I knew he came to find me because rumors spread that I am going to marry you, I think he- he might mistaken me as Magnificent as the bride, so I heard that he took her, and I felt so sorry and I felt like it's my fault but Antonio..." she cried in tears by now and grabbed his hand, "I am so scared, I don't want to go back and I want to stay here with you, I love you."