episode 10

When they both got home, Ramakrishna was waiting for them, staring at them with awe.

Rajeev has only ever known Ramakrishna as a buddy. Ram Krishna arrived at Rajeev's residence, and Rajeev welcomed him.

"Where were you, dude? For the last three months, I have been seeking for you."

"Rajeev, I'm so sorry, but I had to go since I had stuff to do. But when I do those errands, I return to you. Now that I'm free from everything, I can be with my partner forever."

Rajeev was aware of Ram Krishna's past, but he stayed mute. Rajeev was holding the hand of the woman as she walked up to him.

"Who is this girl?" , Rama Krishna wondered

"She is your sister in-law."

After hearing Rajeev's statements, Rama Krishna immediately opened his eyes in shock and said, "When did this happen?"

Gowthami was exhausted, so just come in and relax, Rajeev murmured, turning to face her." I want to go with my friend since I have some things to finish in the meantime."

The story of their love is later brought out by Ram Krishna after Gowthami had been sent inside to recover. As they entered Rajeev's clinic, Ram sat down next to him and inquired about their romance.

"I can't wait to hear it."

Next, Rajeev begins to describe how he discovered her in the wilderness, later took her to the hospital, discovered that she had lost her memory, later gave her the name Gowthami, and ultimately how they came to fall in love. Rama is horrified to learn about Gowthami.

"Are you serious?"

"Do you think I'm acting like a jock?"

"However, man. She is a lovely young lady."

"Anything is within my power. How can I express my admiration for her? Love is a single word that is little wider than an edge in length."
"It is only a razor or an edge.
It rises through it, tearing the core of your existence in half. Earlier and later.
Both sides are a disappearance of the outer world.
The taste of her lips, the touch of her body, and the scent of her hair appeared to have pierced the air around me or me. She had changed into a real demand."

"This was love—a series of events that at first glance seemed unconnected but took on a meaning and a mystical quality."

"You know, love is really, really amazing when it works. It's not over the top at all. Every piece of music has a purpose. I was in love with her, the world was lovely, and even if the future seemed to be perilous, I was still able to make light of it.
Love has no bounds; under pressure, it will always climb to the top and win. In our circumstance, home is not a fixed location. There is a person. We are at home right now."

"My brother, you seem to be a love master" . added RAM.

....

Gurdeep is sitting at his desk going through his paperwork.
His security came in quickly."Do you mind if I let the visitor in, sir?"

"There was still a lot of work to be done," Gurdeep stated as he looked through the paperwork, "I have no time right now, tell him that I would be there in the morning."

" He said that Rajeev was the reason he needed to speak to you".

Gurdeep was shocked when he heard Rajeev's name, and he immediately sprang to his feet to examine "who he is, and how he looked."

The security guard said, "He looks to be a saint, sir," in answer.

Gurdeep answered right away, "The Saint."

Gurdeep got up quickly and went to visit the Saint. The hospital administrator, Gurdeep, is being intently observed as he quickly departs.
"Our CEO is now where, sir? " , one of them said.

The other said, "I've never seen him this tense since I entered this institution. Why's he traveling so swiftly?"

The unusual behavior of Gurdeep has drawn attention.

Gurdeep saw the Saint waiting outside as he walked up to the door. Gurdeep acted swiftly to convey his best wishes and get his permission. Before being shown to his cabinet, the Saint was greeted into the office.

Turning to face Saahat, his personal assistant, he continued:
"Don't disturb us until we postpone and cancel all the meetings for today,"

The personal assistant prepared to make a statement. Gurdeep intervened to provide clarification, stating, "Respect me and don't argue with me. Call Sashi if there is an emergency, and she will take care of it."

Gurdeep then stepped inside and closed the door.

Saahat requested Sashi for help since he felt helpless.

In the operating room is Sashi. Saahat waited outside the operating room for Sashi to leave. Saahat finished the procedure as she waited outside the corridor.

"Saahat, what happened? What brought you here? Is there a significant issue here?".

"yes, ma'am, We have a conference with international hospitals today"

"Yes, I do realize that, but Uncle has to go."

"Executive Dean But Sir told me not to bother him since he was busy with a saint in his cabinet and to get in contact with you in case of an emergency."

Sashi questioned " what uncle was working with a saint?".
"Who is this saint, what with him?"

"Mam, I have no idea,"

"Come on, I'll be there for the meeting, no problem."

She headed to the meeting room after changing into her clothing.
...

"I'd be there for you, Rajeev buddy. Together, we'll find solutions to these problems", Ram assured Rajeev.

"I'll agree to it, but first, could you tell me what happened and what you did for the last three months?"

"I think you get the reasoning, bro."

Rajeev then started to talk about Ram's early years.
....

"What occurred, and why did you suddenly come to me?" Gurdeep enquired of the Saint. "Has Rajeev recently had any noteworthy events?"

"It's great news that Rajeev is getting married" , Saint said with a smile.

"The nature of she, and who is he going to marry?"

"You'll ultimately learn that she is mysterious."

"But guru ji", Gurdeep was just going to say.

"That girl would save Rajeev's life and aid him in overcoming all the difficulties he would encounter. Rajeev can only achieve success in life via her."

Gurdeep was rather confused.

"Until she reveals her identify, no one will be able to discover anything about her," the saint asserts.