episode 37

Rajeev questioned,"?Do you're aware my father from before?"

Gowthami was taken aback by his inquiry and then recalled that Rajeev and Ram had addressed her as their father.

"Is he your paternal dad?"

"Yes, he is. Do you have any memories?"

Gowthami attempted to recall his face, but she was abruptly plagued with headache agony.
She instantly shook her head in agony.

After seeing her state, Rajeev remarked, "All right, fine, gowthami, be gentle with yourself."
He was concerned about Gowthami's well-being.

Gowthami apologized to Rajeev for not being able to assist him and was quite upset about it.

With an embrace, Rajeev reassured her, saying, "Do not fret, I'll try to locate him."

Gowthami was additionally full of inquiries pertaining to her previous existence, but she could not remember the answers.

"Gowthami, please refrain from divulge that my biological father is still surviving. Don't even bring up your town or the events that transpired in the bush" , Rajeev urged in a quiet voice.

Gowthami felt perplexed." However, Rajeev, why don't we tell the police about the facts we obtained in the forest so they can assist us in learning more about your father?"

"No, gowthami. My father requested me for maintaining this under wraps because he could be hiding anything from the public, and I will honor his wishes."

"However, Rajeev, by listening to a specific individual, we can even conduct a covert investigation instantly."

"He assured me he would return, therefore I am unwilling to do that at all. Instead, I would rather patiently wait for him to show up."

"Alright, Rajeev, I appreciate your remarks and will keep this to myself."

Rajeev abruptly shifted the subject, saying, "Gowthami, you're headed to continue staying at the ram house this afternoon."

"However, why?"  Gowthami became really unhappy and didn't want to be apart from him for even a short while.

"You will remain at the Ram House until our marriage, which I have already scheduled."

When Rajeev revealed that they will soon tie the knot, Gowthami blushed but was overjoyed.

"Gurdeep uncle and Uma aunty would be in our place by tomorrow."

"Who are they, and who are the individuals now here in our home with you?"

"They are my related; abhi is the sole son of Gurdeep's uncle. When we ended up in the bush, Abhi Bro felt concerned for us, so he traveled to Dharmagiri with the local law enforcement and scoured the dense forest for us as well."

Gowthami questioned Rajeev how they got here, since she was asleep on the ferry and didn't remember how they arrived to Dharmagiri.

"The ship we were traveling on took us to the Dharmagiri River, where the doors automatically opened. I then transported you to our clinic where I treated you.
I requested that Ram conceal the ship, and subsequently, my brother discovered that we had safely got back and summoned the law enforcement."

Gowthami speculated about what may occur if she passed out. She was unaware of any further inquiries.

Radha tapped on the door during their conservation session, and with Rajeev's authorization, she came in with a plate of nourishment.

After seeing that Gowthami was OK, Radha was overjoyed.
"Gowthami, you terrified me so much that you passed out for almost two days."

Gowthami was a bit taken aback by Radha's remarks and turned to face Rajeev.

"Yes, you have been asleep for around two days, and Sashi has been taking care of you nonstop", Rajeev remarked, nodding his head.

"Sashi?"

"Indeed, she works as a head physician at Gurdeep Uncle Healthcare and is a doctor in her own right."

Gowthami was really ill; she spent two days lying in bed with an IV drip.

As soon as Gowthami woke up, Sashi gave Radha the order to get Gowthami some liquid meal.

"Alright", Rajeev responded, "have some nourishment first." He then fed Gowthami the liquid food that Radha had provided.

In order to give them a bit of privacy, Radha left the room.

After eating the meal, Gowthami felt a bit better.
Later, Rajeev urged her to head to bed, but Gowthami persisted and curled up next to him while they napped.

Rajeev cautiously left the room when Gowthami fell asleep and saw a few police officers in the hallway.

Jignesh stepped up and said, "Rajeev, sir, is this yours?"

Jignesh displayed a book that is devoted to medicinal plants.
It was Rajeev's book; he usually carried a little book with him, in which he wrote about the medicinal plants he collected from the nearby forest.

When they initially came across wolves in the bush, Rajeev failed to see that book.

In fact, Jignesh discovered the book in the same bush where he discovered the corpse of the wolf.

"Yes, sir, that's mine; I lost it in the bush", Rajeev said.

Jignesh gently said, "Sir, we have a few questions for you. Would you kindly collaborate with us?"

Rajeev replied right away, "Sure, sir."

Ram remarked, "Can I join with you guys even?" right away.

Ram refused to trust anybody, and he would always stay at Rajeev's side.

Upon glancing at the ram, Jignesh realized that he had been with Rajeev when they were lost in the bush.

"Indeed, I do have a few questions for you as well."

Jignesh mused to himself that there was another female who accompanied these individuals.

"Can I also have the conservation with the female who also lost with you guys in the jungle? "he inquired, taking in his surroundings.

Rajeev said, "Her status is not well; she is asleep in her room. If you're looking for any further details, I am going to give it to you."

After giving it a while, Jignesh remarked, "Okay, then I have to speak with you guys privately."

"If you have no objections, we may possess conversation in this guest room" , Rajeev remarked, pointing to the room that is closest to them.

"Alright' , respond to Jignesh and enter the room.

To have an ecological preservation, Jignesh led Ram and Rajeev to a different room in Rajeev's home.

Jignesh went right to the subject, saying, "I heard you guys got lost in the jungle. Did you see any wolves around you? Did you guys kill them?"

Rajeev apologized right away, but he had to murder them in order to save himself.