episode 24

Gowthami was a bit disappointed that she could recall so little about this animal.

"No Rajeev, I just recall a couple things involving this animal and I don't recall any other," she answered, lowering her head.

Rajeev was a little depressed. He reasoned that if she had remembered her past, he could have gotten in touch with her parents and they might have had a happy marriage with their blessings and support, but it was too late.

Rajeev was somewhat relieved that Gowthami was gradually regaining her memory.

With his eyes fixed on the tiger, Rajeev said, "I assume this animal acknowledges where you belong right where you used to live."

Without delay, Rajeev approached Vyaaghra and said, "I'm not sure if you grasp my dialect, but could you please lead us to the spot where Gowthami used to live?"

Given that Vyaaghra is a skilled tiger and that Gowthami was aware of all of her abilities, it is clear what Rajeev is discussing.

It led the way as it quickly made its way outside the cave.
The fact that Vyaaghra could really comprehend what he requested made Rajeev very pleased.

Ram was particularly interested in learning about Gowthami's upbringing and how she learned her exceptional fighting techniques. He even considered interviewing Gowthami's trainer.

Gowthami was excited to learn about her previous life as well, but she is also apprehensive that her extended family would not approve of her marriage to Rajeev.
She was hesitant to follow Vyaaghra.

Rajeev spotted Gowthami pondering deeply, and he could imagine what she was deliberating about at the moment.

He moved in closer, taking her grasping hands in his, saying, "I comprehend what're worrying about, Gowthami. Your loved ones will be okay with me for sure, and I'll make sure of it."

" However, Rajeev, I'm genuinely afraid—what if they reject you?"

" You may marry the person you want to marry, even if you are a major. Don't worry, sister-in-law; we will do our best to persuade them. If they still refuse, you can still accompany us. If there is ever any issue, Vyaaghra and I will be here to assist you" , added Ram, glancing at Vyaaghra.

When Vyaaghra realized what Ram was saying, she turned to face him. It moved slowly in Gowthami's direction and softly tugged at her clothing as she spoke, urging her to follow.

Gowthami knew what her Vyaaghra meant when she said so; in fact, it means that it would take care of her in the event of a difficulty.

Gowthami inhaled deeply and said to herself, "It's better to sort things out now; I have to be aware of who my extended family is and who I am. Knowing who my family is and where I live is a nice idea." She also had to confront her family in the future.

"Alright, let's get moving" , Gowthami remarked with joy.

Vyaaghra approached Gowthami and leaned over her, gesturing for her to get up.

Gowthami got upon the tiger sans any more delay.

When Ram and Rajeev witness Gowthami seated atop Vyaaghra, they are shocked and amazed.

'This Gowthami, my goodness, is something else entirely. I am unfamiliar with a girl like this in my entire existence. She simply mounted a massive tiger as if she were riding a horse. The tiger itself is the biggest one I have ever encountered, and Gowthami adopted it as her pet'. Ram pondered in his mind.

Rajeev said, "I anticipate Gowthami used to go around with Vyaaghra in this manner at all times you venture out?" after viewing how Gowthami handled and climbed on Vyaaghra.

Gowthami responded, "Yes, we do," as she gave Vyaaghra a hug.

She recalled a few experiences she had with her Vyaaghra. Gowthami would go on trips with Vyaaghra while climbing on it, and they would spend a lot of time in the forest. She also recalled a few instances in which she assisted Vyaaghra; they had a strong link. She also recalled how they accustomed foraging for the jungle's wildlife.

Vyaaghra is overjoyed to have discovered her at last, and it implies she no longer wants to be apart from Gowthami.

Gazing at Gowthami perched on a tiger, Ram said, "Sister in law, you resemble a goddess Durga in a bizarre way."

Rajeev concurred with Ram's remarks, saying that she certainly resembles the goddess Durga.

Rajeev remarked, "Yes, Gowthami, you gaze magnificent."

Gowthami was bashful when Rajeev complimented her. Every girl loves hearing from her loved ones, so when Rajeev said something to her, Gowthami was overjoyed and even a little nervous.

When Vyaaghra was prepared to leave the location with Gowthami, they took a few more steps, and Gowthami saw Rajeev and Ram staring at her from their separate spots.

"Press on for an additional moment, Vyaaghra. "

Gowthami responded, "What are you peering for? Please hop on," as soon as she saw Rajeev and Ram.

" What? Are you urging us to get on? Will Vyaaghra be able to haul the three of us?", Ram was a little taken aback by Gowthami's comments.

Rajeev expressed concern for Vyaaghra, saying, "No, Gowthami, I am not convinced it is an excellent plan since it won't fit a trio of us." He assumed it would be difficult to carry a group of three for Vyaaghra.

Vyaaghra is an enormous tiger compared to other tigers; being 11 feet tall and weighing 800 pounds, it is capable of dragging them.

In Gowthami's universe, Vyaaghra approached Ram and Rajeev and bowed slightly to allow them to mount on it.

However, Rajeev responded, "No Gowthami, you simply demonstrate to us the manner in which heading front and me and Ram will accompany you back," indicating that he doesn't want to put Vyaaghra under undue pressure.

Vyaaghra's behavior abruptly changed to one of rage, which she expressed with a snarl. She may have also adopted a stalker's stance while staring at the cave's entrance.