episode 51

With a furious expression on his face, Abhi said Rajeev, "I told you guys to keep your distance until you get hitched. But that's what you guys carried out. "

Rajeev is obviously aware of what Abhi truly intended to say. In fact, Gurdeep declared that Rajeev and Gowthami need to stay away till they were legally wed but the night before they spent the whole evening together and made out. It was quite an intense night for them.

Ever wonder how your father would react if he knew that you too, Abhi stopped in his phrases.

Gurdeep dislikes this type of behavior, so Abhi knows what he would do if he found out that they had truly spent the night together. He would undoubtedly discipline Rajeev.

This is my punishment for you guys, Abhi said furiously. You are not even permitted to visit Gowthami till you are tied the knot, and you and your spouse are not not even permitted to communicate on the phone with each other.

Rajeev and Gowthami exchanged troubled looks with one another since they are so in love that they can't be apart for any length of time. However, Abhi put restrictions on them, preventing them from even making a phone call.

With a cutesy expression on his face, Rajeev replied, "Brother, it's not fair. Do you abandon how Ram and I aided you guys interact during your wedding period? Now you're preventing me from even making phone calls."

"I hadn't ever done anything like you did, and I'm glad I avoided informing my father about it. Can you image the fallout when your uncle finds out?" Abhi said furiously.

Rajeev remained silent and accepted responsibility for his blunder as an pupil.

"Dad has been patiently awaiting for you in your house, so hurry up and let's get going", Rajeev was promptly driven back to his residence by Abhi.

Abhi drove straight up to the Ram House after realizing Rajeev wasn't in his room, and while there, he spotted Gurdeep approaching him.
"Inform him to accompany me; you'd like to have a conversation to Rajeev, Abhi. He's in his bedroom."

Abhi was apprehensive about what to state to his father since he couldn't claim that he went to the forest with Gowthami; if Gurdeep found out, he would be upset with Rajeev.

Sashi saw the concerned expression on Abhi's face as she overheard the conversation between Gurdeep and Abhi. "It's not yet Rajeev's return", she wondered to herself.

She immediately answered, "He's currently attending a patient in his clinic; he traveled in the early hours of the morning after receiving a call."

Abhi turned to face Sashi and silently thanked her.

"Sure, dad, I'm heading back to the clinic to help him return home". With haste, Abhi said.

"He got up early and made his way to the hospital." Gurdeep pondered for some time. "Alright, please bring him back soon; I need to speak to him about a number of things."

"Indeed, dad". He hurried back to the ram home right away to see whether he was there.
Sashi trailed after him as well.

He went straight to Gowthami's room after returning to Ram House, and to his surprise, both of them were there. However, he wasn't prepared to see them like this.

Following their exit from the chamber, Abhi gave them a mental health evaluation and returned Rajeev to his mansion.

Sashi and Gowthami departed. She approached Gowthami carefully after Abhi departed and jokingly said, "How was your night?"

Gowthami's shyness caused her cheeks to flush scarlet in response to Sashi's query.

"I must admit that I had underestimated you guys, but you guys were incredible."
Gowthami's blush intensified since she was so bashful and was unable to comprehend it.

"I beg of you Sashi, stop that". Feeling embarrassed by Shashi's words, Gowthami veiled her visage with the palms of her hands.

"It's just shyness, but I can see from the heavy bags under your eyes that I believe my brother kept you up late."

Gowthami is feeling more bashful since she doesn't know where to hide after Sashi's remarks. She recalled the events of the previous night, including how Rajeev kissed her nonstop and kept her awake; it was a very beautiful night spent with him.

When Sashi notices Gowthami blushing, she gradually stops making fun of her.

"I've heard that the night before, you guys made fun of my spouse. That's not right; how can you treat him like that? "Sashi spoke in a rather anxious manner.

Gowthami responded right away, saying, "No, Sashi, it was all a ram and Rajeev strategy, and I actually halted them from doing it."

With a grin, Sashi said, "Yes, I understand exactly what Abhi said to me. In fact, he punished Ram. It was really awful. Poor Ram, he had to bear the consequences on everyone else's behalf."

Gowthami said, "Where is he now?" after feeling sorry for Ram.

"He's now dozing off in his room". Afterwards, Sashi described everything that had happened the previous evening, including how Ram had made up all the lies and humiliated Abhi.She further said how Ram complimented Gowthami's bravery and brilliance.

Gowthami questioned, "Do you trust what Ram said?"

"That idiot crafted a nice narrative, and at first I believed he was speaking the truth", Sashi remarked, laughing.

Sashi didn't believe in the tribal tale that Ram described, and she really felt that Ram was telling the truth when he spoke about Gowthami's abilities. Subsequently, as reported by Abhi, he had heard about the tribal people that Ram had stated, and earlier that morning, the villagers had also spoken about the event that the tribal people had indicated. Upon discovering Gowthami in the bush, Abhi concluded that Ram was correct. When Sashi heard about the tribal people from Abhi, he also believed that what Ram had claimed.

Since Gowthami is very talented in some areas, she was interested in sharing with Sashi who she was and didn't want to keep it a secret.

Gowthami remarked, "What Ram claimed is true, Sashi. I genuinely possessed a few combat abilities."

" What? "