episode 17

The ram house, which is located adjacent to Rajeev's residence, was seen by Gowthami. She had never been inside; she had only ever seen it from the outside, so when she did enter, she was astounded.

Rajeev, the wealthiest person, leads a happy life, works autonomously, and gives back to those in need. Gowthami finds this character in Rajeev to be the most endearing. Even with an opulent interior, his two-story villa home is the biggest in the area. A sizable garden around it as well. Those village elders are Rajeev's ancestors.

Ram House's interior, though, resembles Rajeev Villa's quite a bit. Similar to homes seen in bigger cities, Ram House contains roughly five rooms, a spacious hall, and an open galley. Ram House is a one-story structure that is surrounded by a bigger cultivate plants.

While they were still in higher education, Ram used to work nocturnal jobs, but he kept this under wraps from Rajeev since the latter wouldn't allow his brother work for compensation. Typically, Ram took care of Rajeev's requirements and treated him as if he were his own sibling. Ram worked at night and saved money to give to his buddy as a wedding present when he got married since he wanted to be independent but couldn't hurt Rajeev.

Even though Rajeev was sorry to discover that Ram was working all night to repay Rajeev, he made no move to stop him.
Ram was surprised when Rajeev asked him about his educational journey, then inquired about the labor he used to do at night, and then demanded the money. Rajeev had no idea that Ram had been hiding the money. He gave Rajeev all of his money with a smile.

After renovating the Ram house with that money, Rajeev claimed it was his first earnings and attributed to Saanvi. Ram was encouraged not to do anything that would hurt him by him as well.
Ram begged Rajeev not to give him any more cash out of fear of upsetting him.
Since Ram had a degree and can sustain himself, Rajeev picked to help him.

When Rajeev constructed a hospital in his hamlet and started providing medical care to patients, Ram started working as an assistant for him. They cohabited in the same hamlet and Ram started working for Rajeev despite Ram's repeated efforts to leave Rajeev alone and seek a profession in the metropolis.

Gowthami was really amazed with the inside as she entered the home and looked about.
"Let me bring you your room" , Ram remarked as he returned from Gowthami.

He led her to a room, which she loved, after which Gowthami opened the door to her balcony and left the building. It was then that she saw Rajeev on his balcony, making a phone call.

Rajeev expressed his appreciation to Ram for setting up a room for Gowthami that was just across from his balcony. Rajeev was also quite pleased.
Since their balconies face one other and they can see them plainly, Rajeev can glimpse Gowthami unambiguously from his.

Gowthami was extremely shocked and even delighted.
Ram saw the joy in her eyes and said, "I know you are pretty unhappy that you left Rajeev's home due to our tradition, and now you may visit him whenever you desire to.

Gowthami acknowledged Ram and said, "Thank you".

"This is my mother's room", Ram replied with a grin.

Gowthami had a distinct vision of the room, which is decorated in a traditional manner with youthful colors and elements. They used a piece of art, a wallpaper pattern, and fabric design inspiration to make the room look colorful without being overdone or out of place, and added classic pieces of furniture like a canopy bed and a straightforward bedside cabinet.Matching side tables and mirrors gave the space a finished aesthetic while the wood slat wall's quirky asymmetrical patterns also served as a type of headboard extension.
a DIY bench built of pallet wood with layering textures like outdoor rugs, comfortable cushions, chunky blankets, and warm flickering tea light lanterns, the balcony is being furnished with elegant furniture that is scaled to match the area. String lights, a small outside runner mat, and plants are used to beautify it.

Rajeev's call was suddenly answered by Ram.
Gowthami can see the person speaking id on the phone's display.
Ram gazed at Gowthami after a brief exchange of words and said, "Okay Gowthami, have a bit of rest. Rajeev and I are heading to the woods to collect some therapeutic plants there."

Gowthami asked if he could bring her along right now.

"But you desire to pester Rajeev for it."

"Ram, if you could, please permit me to join you folks since I'm sick of being in the same place."

"However, this is pretty risky considering that we are in a bush."

"Please, please, please grab ", Ram was pleaded with by Gowthami." I guarantee to be careful."

After a moment to think Ram replied, "Okay, but you ought to reach out to Rajeev for this."

*Give it up" , Gowthami said cheerily, "Leave it up to myself and them."

Ram walked into a room in his house filled with many assortments of swords of a variety of lengths, along with maces, bows and arrows, slings, misericordia, lances, maces, and warhammers that Kings used for mounted combat, along with a two-handed sword, battleaxe, poll axe, and different kinds of guns.

Gowthami, who witnessed almost all and had come back with Ram, remarked, "Wow, Ram you have a magnificent collection."

As he took a bow, arrow, and rifle, Ram said, "The bulk of the moment Rajeev and I walk to the foliage to gather a few herbs to use as remedies so that we may safeguard ourselves against the assault of wild predators."

"Could I have one too?" , Gowthami asked.

"You are free to accept it."

Gowthami said, "Let's move." She then took a little knife from her pocket and attached it to her calf below her garments.

"only one?",  Ram questioned.

"I think it's OK" , Gowthami said in response.

Rajeev asked why Gowthami was alongside them as he spotted Ram and Gowthami heading toward him.

Gowthami continued before Ram could react, "Please Rajeev permit me even and trust me, I will be a bit more vigilant."

"No"