episode 16

"Rajeev I must inform you something, if that's okay, sir. We all know you two are getting married, but as per our tradition, the bride and groom cannot live together before the wedding. In my view, Gowthami ought to travel to Ram's house, where I would take care of her while she waits to be married. considering that you are already aware with the customs of our culture. When that happens, Ram will live there with you."

" Yes, she is right; we did spend our last night together before to being married" , Rajeev thought to himself."The last time need to be before to getting married. Better would be for Gowthami to stay in Ram House. Perhaps Uncle will invite his family tomorrow. The exact same thing will be said by him as well."

Rajeev considered his response after listening to Radha's remarks."at my view, Gowthami should be permitted to remain at Ram House. Yes, Aunt Radha is right. Gather Gowthami's belongings and then take her to the Ram home."

Since they had to break up their relationship with Rajeev, Gowthami was unhappy, and Rajeev could see she was distraught.

"I believe Gowthami is upset with me" , Rajeev mused to himself.

He turned to gowthami and requested that she pass the bowl.

He received an irate glance from Gowthami, who then handed him the Bowl.

Ram also saw Gowthami's enraged expression and muttered to himself, "Rajeev, you're done."

Gowthami ate her meals quickly before getting up and said, "Aunty, I'm going to pack my things." She entered her room without saying a word.

"I believe she is sad, go ahead, satisfy your love" , Ram replied as he turned to face Rajeev.

Rajeev returned to the Gowthami room after finishing his meal of the day

Ram, who is staring at Rajeev, was reprimanded by Radha, who was standing closer to the table, to go get Gowthami a room.

"I haven't yet eaten my lunch, however."

Radha turned to face the empty ram's dish. "Do you want more?"

Ram told her his position and nodded in agreement, asking her to feed him.

The bowls on the table, all of which are empty, caught Radha's attention.

"However, you consumed them all, so I must prepare again."

When compared to other people, Ram often consumes more food, yet he still has an expressive physique and a grin.
After Rajeev and Gowthami finished their meals, Ram consumed the rest of the food in one sitting, making enough for 4 or 5 people today.

Radha's anxious expression as she mentioned needing to cook again.

"Look at you aunty, you're looking silly" , Ram chuckled.

Ram likes to tease Radha, and today was no exception. Ram had worked hard and was hungry, so he ate everything that had been prepared in one go even though he was currently full. Ram stated he was eager to see Radha's response, and as predicted, he got it.

When Radha saw Ram chuckling, she assumed he had meant to mock her. She grabbed his ear and told him to stop and go prepare a room for Gowthami.

Ram cried out in anguish, "Haaa, Aunty, leave my ear" .

When Radha saw him, she said, "Go."

Ram went straight to his residence. He was ridiculed by Radha, who claimed, "Monkey."

When he went to see Gowthami, he told her, "Once we are married, we can be together forever.The remaining days are numbered,"

Gowthami glances at Rajeev who is entering as she packs her belongings.

Gowthami stated while she was gathering her stuff, "You want to send me away."

While helping her pack, Rajeev approached her and apologized, saying, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. But I was afraid I'll get you pregnant before our wedding."

Gowthami was startled by his comments, looked about to make sure no one was around, and then said, "Rajeev, stop it!" Gowthami checks got crimson as a result of shyness.

"Are you shy? ", Rajeev said after taking notice of her.

"I will miss you, Rajeev" , Gowthami said with a glum expression as she tried to shift the subject.

Rajeev answered, "I'll miss you even more," as he gave her a bear hug. " But we have to stick to our traditions."

" Rajeev is right, I have to study them even after marriage", Gowthami reasoned to herself.Gowthami seized him and kept him still before saying, "Ok."

She changed the subject, and Rajeev noted it. He then stated, "Although last night was incredible, I want our wedding night to be even better."

Gowthami's cheeks started blushing with embarrassment as a result of his statements.

Rajeev kissed her after softly cradling her face in his hands.

Gowthami dropped her pupils as she felt his gentle touch and could feel the warmth of his air coming closer to her lips.

Ram hastily said, "Brother, I carried out utmost necessary to maintain Gowthami in my position."

Gowthami pulled Rajeev away in a timid manner right away.

A ram eventually entered, and they moved a piece at once. Ram, who was becoming uncomfortable, saw Rajeev giving him a vicious stare.

"What's going on, bro? Why are you looking at me with a furious gaze? Has my footing been improper?".

Inside, Rajeev started to chastise."We are always bothered with this Ram at the wrong moment."

Ram experienced a little chin-down as he saw Rajeev's furious countenance.

Radha entered, "Gowthami, let's go; you may go to the ram home," she said.

When Radha saw Rajeev glaring fiercely at the ram, she reasoned that the furry fellow may once again consume the source of Rajeev's rage.

She gave ram a devious grin while looking at him and said, "Ram, you're done now."

Radha responded, "Okay ram we have to quit, perhaps Rajeev needs to sit down with you sometime."

Gowthami was brought outside once Radha gave the all-clear.

Ram is being scrutinized by Rajeev. Ram was taken aback by his friends' reactions, but he recognized what had happened right away.

"I'm sorry, friend. Please lock the door correctly; don't blame me. You and your special someone are in my knowledge."

Rajeev grabbed the closest stick without thinking twice. When Ram saw what was happening, he went after Ram.