episode 15

Radha walked into the space as Gowthami spun around and looked back a bit.

"Have you not sealed the windows the night before, Gowthami? I noticed that your bed is quite soggy.?"

"I did, aunty, but a heavy downpour caused the window to open and let rainwater in, making it wet."

"When and where did you sleep?". Radha was perplexed and worried about Gowthami after seeing how hard it was for her last night.

Gowthami hesitated before admitting that she slept with Rajeev the night before and wondered how she could possibly explain to her what had happened. Due to her shyness, Gowthami's temples flushed crimson.

Suddenly, a knock on the door was heard.
"Okay, Gowthami, I'll look up who they are. I'm running behind schedule and need to get lunch ready quickly. What do you like to eat for lunch?"

"Anything is fine, Aunty" , Gowthami exclaimed after taking several deep breaths.

Radha quickly went to check out as the person knocking on the door from outside was doing so quickly.

Gowthami gave thanks to the person who showed up at the appropriate time.

....
After the person left, Gurdeep searched the area for Uma and discovered that she was in the kitchen. He then entered the kitchen to take a look.

Boiling the milk is Uma.

"Uma,  Rajeev was about to wed. We've got to go to the wedding. Rajeev's parents must be replaced by us at the wedding. Pack as soon as possible. We're leaving bright and early tomorrow."

"What wonderful news! What regarding the bride? Who is she? Rajeev is getting married."

"When you get there, you'll understand."

"Her family, if you will.?"

"According to what I've learned, she is an orphan."

Uma experienced some sadness over being an orphan while simultaneously feeling happy for Rajeev.

Gurdeep added, "And a final point: persuade your son to go temporarily absent prior to, and Sashi and Abhi will serve as the bride parents at the wedding."He also provided instructions on how to pack their belongings for his son and daughter-in-law.

Uma smiled and assured his husband that she would take care of everything.

Gurdeep returned to his room after getting a call.

Sashi wondered in her mind while holding a file in her hands, "Who is that holy person whom my uncle had an encounter with, shall I ask him?"

Gurdeep heard Sashi banging on the door and invited her inside to explain what had happened.

With the file she was holding in her grasping hands, Sashi entered the room right away.

"Uncle, what happened this morning?" Sashi posed a query."Uncle, you requested that I attend the global gathering while you were in a meeting with someone. Here are the details on how the meeting went well."

Sashi then explained the specifics of the encounter.

"So that we could continue,"

She presented him with a number of papers.

"Yes, we can, uncle" ,Gurdeep accepted the paper and got to work reading it. He examined it carefully before turning to Sashi. "Since the bride is an orphan, you and your husband shall be her parents during the wedding. Tell your partner to take a vacation from getting vaccines. I brought the holiday season to you in the hospital."

"But uncle, what regarding the hospital?"

"Don't worry, I've already set up the special doctors in the hospital," stated the speaker.

"Okay uncle, I'll let Abhi know."

Sashi is a surgeon who works for Gurdeep, his father-in-law. The only child of Gurdeep, Abhimanyu, is the CEO of a software company.

Sashi and Abhimanyu, childhood friends who later fell in love, were married. One of their children is Parikshit, a 12-year-old. Since Sashi values her husband above all else, she makes time with him a priority. Abhimanyu and Sashi have a strong bond and make a charming couple.

.....
Gowthami went into the kitchen to assist Radha, saying, "Aunty, could I help you with making the lunch today? It's getting late even."

"Not Gowthami I'm capable of handling it, and Rajeev will undoubtedly become angry if he finds out you're working" . She has Gowthami as her lady boss, so how can Radha allow her to work?

"Please allow me to do aunty, please', Gowthami pleaded, "After wedlock I was fortunate to figure out that even right."

Radha added that "Rajeev would become mad with me if he knew."

"I will cut those veggies for you, aunt, no worries" . As soon as she opened the refrigerator, Gowthami began washing and chopping a few crops.

"whilst chopping fruits and veggies, avoid chopping yourself" , Radha said helplessly.

"Aunty, I will "

As a grown woman who is married, Radha can immediately identify the few marks she noticed on Gowthami's neck.

When she queried Gowthami about the previous night, she saw that she had a strange shyness about her and that both the mattress and her garment shelf were damp.

She clearly possessed Gowthami's appearance. Gowthami is dressed in an ambika-made saree.

Radha has lived in the identical village since she was a young child, and she is familiar with the Rajeev family.

As her clothing rack was wet, Radha reasoned that Rajeev might have worn her mother's saree to gowthami.

"Gowthami, does that appear like an ambika saree?", asked Radha.

"I guess so aunty, since my clothing grew wet owing to nocturnal rain fall, Rajeev gave me this saree to wear" , Gowthami said to herself as she chopped the crops.

"You look quite lovely in this attire" , Radha observed as she turned to face her.

" Thank you, aunt."

Given her natural beauty, Gowthami looked absolutely stunning in her attire, which only enhanced her beauty. And it is showing Rajeev's love tattoos that he left on her body.

Radha made an educated guess as to what might have happened after witnessing Gowthami's love bite the day before. Radha decided not to interrogate Gowthami because she was aware that Rajeev was a suspect. The sense of anticipation of Rajeev and Gowthami was also known to Radha.

"Children today mature so quickly,"  Radha thought to herself.

Rajeev anticipated running into her again later on as he was heading to Gowthami's house for lunch. Gowthami, Rajeev, and Ram are eating lunch.

Ram witnessed Gowthami's love bites, so whatever may have occurred the previous evening was fully known to him.