episode 28

Right away, Rajeev advised waiting, saying that ,"we were responsible for letting Radha know we were safe and would be returning later."

"Yes" , Ram responded," you are right, Rajeev" .

Gowthami asked them, "But how are you guys going to relay an alert to Radha are we heading back to the hamlet?"

Ram remarked, "There's not a requirement for us to take a trip back; I have an idea." He winked at Rajeev.

After understanding him, Rajeev urged him to get on it.

"Call it: who? ", Gowthami failed to comprehend what they were going over.

"You'll see" , Rajeev added.

Ram emerged from the cave and spoke a few odd noises.

Gowthami was perplexed by Ram's behavior.

Rajeev removed his ring off his finger in the meantime.

A little house sparrow eventually flew in front of them and perched on the ram's shoulder.

Gowthami was instantly enamored with the little sparrow.

"What a lovely sparrow, wow."

Ram added, "This is my pet animal. Of fact it isn't as corpulent as Vyaaghra, yet it is a cute pie of mine," while clutching the sparrow in his palm.

Vyaaghra glanced at Ram from distantly.

Ram did not fear Vyaaghra as he had previously done. Instead, he approached the creature, showed it his little sparrow, and said, "Vyaaghra, this is my little one. If you are starving, don't consume this."

The little sparrow in the ram's hand instantly fled from the tiger's grasp, landing on Rajeev's head and becoming concealed in his hair.

It had humor.

The little sparrow fled to hide because it was so afraid of the large tiger. When it could find nowhere to hide, it entered Rajeev's hair.

Gowthami was amused by the little creature's behavior and went to investigate.
However, Rajeev grabbed the little sparrow in his palms before she could get to it.

In Rajeev's hands, the small sparrow felt secure and at ease.

"Ram, don't frighten it" , Rajeev remarked, glancing at it.

Ram found the behavior of the birds amusing and thought it was very typical.

Saying, "Don't fret little one, she is our close companion and it isn't going to consume you," he approached the sparrow.

Gowthami begged Rajeev, "Rajeev, can I cuddle it?" as she saw the little sparrow in his hands.

"Yes, indeed" .

Rajeev handed the sparrow to Gowthami's hands with caution.
Gowthami held the bird tenderly, as if it were the most fictitious thing in the history of mankind.

The sparrow was a bit afraid, but as it got to be apprised of Gowthami's palms, it felt secure and at ease.

Vyaaghra became a bit upset and walked away from the other livestock, sprawling out on the ground, since it didn't like the way Gowthami was treating them.

Ram spotted that Vyaaghra had abruptly changed and was staring at Gowthami's wrists because she was clutching a sparrow.
He can state without a doubt that Vyaaghra is envious of the little bird.

With caution, Rajeev applied his ring on the sparrow's leg.

Gowthami questioned, "What are you engaging in, Rajeev?" after seeing the task he was performing.

Ram remarked right away, "We will use this bird to drop off an alert to Radha if we ever get lost in the thick foliage so that she and the other neighbors won't be concerned about us."

Gowthami remarked, "Why are you composing this ring then? I'm assuming you packed a piece of paper with you."

Rajeev took a tiny book and a pen with him on his journey to the bush, and Gowthami watched him at action.

"It's a code phrase; if he transmits a ring, it indicates that we're healthy and that it ought to take some time for him to show up," Ram said.

Gowthami replied, "Wow, you guys have quite a fascinating code language."

The moment the ring was tied, the sparrow took flight.

It was afraid of Vyaaghra and the way it was gazing at it, so it wanted to go off as quickly as possible.

Gowthami declared, "It was incredibly prone."

Ram chuckled and responded, "Yeah, that's cuz it's panicked of Vyaaghra and afraid that it might devour it out of jealousy."

" A jealousy? "Gowthami felt perplexed.

lawful sister Ram remarked, "Just sneak a peek at Vyaaghra."

Gowthami seemed to be angry and depressed as she gazed at Vyaaghra.

"What's going on, my friend? Why are you so bored?"

"I anticipate it is rather jealousy watching you pampering that bird," Ram claimed.

Gowthami heard the words of Ram and immediately ran to embrace Vyaaghra.

"I'm sorry, buddy. I love you more than anything else and you are the finest of the best. No one can ever take your place in my heart". Her lips met Vyaaghra's.

Rajeev feels envious this time.
His voice became agitated, "Let's get started, it's growing late."

Ram and Gowthami noticed an abrupt shift in Rajeev's voice.

"What's that I smell around?" ram replied, noticing something. "It's the smell of jealousy," he realized.

Rajeev instantly sent him a cold, irate glance.

....

"Mum, dad, where are two of you headed?" Parikshit shrieked as he barged into the room.

Holding his child's hands, Abhi had the child sit on the bed before sitting close by.

"Your grandfather declared that we had to make our way to Dharmagiri today since we don't have much time to attend Your uncle's wedding and we have a lot of work to complete. I'm taking you to your exam today as per our agreement, but don't worry, Saahat Uncle will take care of everything."

Saahat entered the room and made his way to the paristhiti

"I will drop you out,Parikshit, don't worry."

Parikshit seems irritated."Hey, your uncle Rajeev is getting married," said Shashi.

"What you guys pointed out, Rajeev uncle?" .After exchanging glances, Sashi and Abhimanyu turned to face their kid.

"Yes, the uncle  Rajeev plans to get married".

" We're heading to the uncle's wedding!" Parikshit said upon learning of Rajeev's engagement.

"Yes,"  Abhi replied, "but we have to go right away. Saahat will take you to Dharmagiri when your examinations are finished."

"Only a few assessments persist, my son, so you may spend time with your uncle after that" , said Sashi.

'There's primarily a single assignment left prior to I can watchful, so I have to pass this one.'.
He started to consider, "My uncle." After saying "ok," he turned to go.