episode 19

Ram leaping in his direction startled Rajeev.

He was perplexed by Gowthami's behavior prior watching Ram leap, and he was perplexed even more by what had happened to Ram.

"I sense danger becoming closer to us, Rajeev, so stick close".

" What?..."

" Yes, Rajeev, I can sense a few creatures close" , Gowthami stated while assuming an aggressive stance.

Gowthami took out her knife, which she had previously kept when trekking to the bush, right away.

Rajeev enquired, "You brought a weapon with you?," while seeing Gowthami withdrawing a knife from under her attire.

When Rajeev and the others arrived in the bush, he spotted Gowthami walking about lacking a weapon before she quickly pulled out a knife.

Do you believe that this is the appropriate moment to ask? Yes, I do.

They saw the shrubs swaying around them as well, suggesting that there were not many animals in the area.

A few monsters suddenly sprung out of the nearby bushes.

Around them was a family of animals that ranged in size from 70 to 130 pounds, stood 26 to 36 inches tall at the shoulders, and measured five to six feet from the tip of the snout to the tail. Females are around 20% smaller. 50 to 80 pounds are carried by the smaller. Their coats come in a variety of tones, including solid black, white, tan, rusty red, cream, and gray, tan, and brown.

Wolf are those beasts.

Around them are a close to 10 animals. Rajeev, Gowthami, and Ram were really surprised when they spotted them.

"Ho my goodness, they are wolves" , said a terrified ram.

Observing the wolf's rapid appearance all around them Rajeev was startled, and dread could be evident in his eyes.

Rajeev pulled out his gun right away, but he was more worried about Gowthami. Gowthami persisted in accompanying them despite his prior advice for her not to.

Rajeev warned Gowthami to remain close to him and not to move since they could assault him.

Gowthami caused Ram to worry as well. He wondered, "How ought to I protect them?" since he hadn't encountered so many wolves at once in his life.

They scan the area as the wolf that was nearby.

Those wolves seem to be in the throes of hunger and are testing their prey, seeking for any signs of weakness or susceptibility via visual clues, as well as through hearing and smell.

Contrary to ambush predators, who use the element of surprise and a brief, intense burst of energy to seize their prey, they are attempting to.
They are already hunting at this point in order to analyze the herd and seek for any animals that show any signs of frailty. So far, they have located almost three targets, but this is just the beginning.

consists of five states, which may be observed on their faces as Wander, Formation, Stalk, Attack, and Eat.

There is a pack of wolves nearby.

Frequently, half of the wolves engaged in a hunt actively assist in taking the victim down. Often, the young wolves do little more than watch and absorb information. Each of the other pack members contributes in accordance with their own skills and expertise. Fast, thin females often adopt herding responsibilities by darting back and forth in front of their prey, creating confusion and obstructing escape. Males who are slower and stronger may attack and kill a huge animal more rapidly.
It would be a stretch to claim that the alpha male is directing the hunt, despite the fact that he is often at the center of it. The alpha may decide which animal to pursue or, if the hunt is not going well, may decide to give up. But unlike a general in war, he is not yelling instructions at his troops. The wolves act as a pack and appear to know exactly what to do.
Juvenile wolves seem to have participated in the hunt as well, imitating the more seasoned wolves and honing their precise herding and tackling techniques.

typically young When they reach adulthood, they will have integrated into a well-functioning system. Even if they were able to speak to one another vocally while on the hunt, it wouldn't be required. They are well aware of what is required of them and what is expected of the others.

The recommendation is to monitor wolves quietly and without interfering with their behavior if you see one or two of them within the pack from a distance. Never try to approach them.

"Keep your distance from us and don't move at all, sister-in-law; we could be attacked."

Gowthami ignored the advice of Rajeev and Ram in favor of turning to face the wolf and grinning cunningly.

She turned to face Ram, who was about to take his bow and arrows, and she leapt at him, grabbing his quiver and bow. In a matter of seconds, Gowthami turned to point the arrows at the wolf from all sides.

She shot her arrows in all the directions where she had seen the wolf, and every one of them hit their target and found success.

In a matter of seconds, the wolf collapsed to the ground in agony.

Rajeev and Ram were brought back by her swift action.

Ram corrected her behavior.
Ram felt someone removing his quiver and bow just as he was about to touch hers.
Gowthami hurriedly removed each arrow from the quiver and shot at the wolves who were surrounding them on all sides.
She simply finished doing it in a matter of seconds; she moves quite quickly.