episode 12

Rajeev's grandma also died away over time. Ram and Rajeev lived together in the same house. As the years passed, Ram's father gradually stopped visiting him. Ram supported Rajeev while he was obtaining his medical degree. Ram, a talented swordsman, learned some medical knowledge from Rajeev. Rajeev used to get medical assistance from Ram. They both had content, successful lives.

One day, Rama's father sends him a letter informing him of his impending death and requesting one more moment with him. Before making a permanent return, Ram first talks with his father to settle their problems without speaking to Rajeev.

Ram's discovery of his family after learning about his father makes Rajeev happy.

Rajeev questions Ram about his actions during the last three months.Rajeev received an apology from Ram for walking away silently.

“ My father sent me a letter before he left asking for one more chance to speak with his son. I inquired more to see if he was telling the truth or just making things up. He had two daughters, his wife had just left, and he planned to leave his possessions to me, his only son, according to what I learned about him. However, his daughters are opposed to it.”

"You've finally met your family, right? Glad to see that ram, really."

Ram inhaled deeply and drank some of the water in the bottle next to him.

"I went to meet him after that. I learned that my father planned to rename the property in my honor before he went away, and that my sister's husband wanted to be the one to inherit it . He reasoned that he may be able to make amends with my mother if he did."

"So Ram, what were your plans?"

"I don't give a damn about his stuff; all I want is his affection, which he'll never get. I eventually realized, along with my sister, that I had come to fulfill my father's dying request to spend his last days with his son. My sister trusted that I would be able to get the item."

“Have you given the cause?”

"Ha, I did Rajeev, I told you, I came to meet you so I could grant your request rather than take your possessions. Since they had previously signed a contract requiring me to give them all of the assets after his passing, I obeyed my sister’s final request by placing my name on his enterprises before he passed away. Because I believed my sisters to be self-centered, much like my father, I never questioned them and instead followed his instructions. I gave my sister his things when my dad departed and headed out. I vowed not to cross paths with them once again.”

“You did a fantastic job, friend.”

“Since the last time I saw them, I could only see the greed of money on their faces, not the love. “
Ram gave Rajeev a bear embrace and added, “Instead, Rajeev, I prefer to live with my brother, whom I would be with till my demise.”

Rajeev gave him a loving hug in return and said, “Okay, my friend, everything is OK. What concepts do you have for the next chapter of your book? Following a description of his three-month city tour. “

“Until I had my own family, I would reside in this township with my friend.”

Rajeev and Ram then hugged one another.

Ram exclaimed, “It’s time for my friend’s wedding!” at once.
He said, before disappearing, “I’ve had to make things ready for his wedding. "

Rajeev was happy to learn that “the monkey had returned.”

Ram was ecstatic as he made preparations for the wedding.
Rajeev gave Rama Krishna to Gowthami when he got home.

"Rama Krishna is my best friend from childhood Gowthami, but I should really say that he is my brother since we grew up together and my granny looked after him when his mother passed away."

Then, Gowthami asked about his father.

"My mother has been my only parent since my father died".

Ram refused to discuss about his family with anybody, so Rajeev remained silent.

Radha said, "Hello Ram, I thought you had permanently left this hamlet," as she emerged from the kitchen. "For the last three months, where have you been? My monkey is missing."

"Wow, aunty, I can see you put on weight since I left. After I departed, I think you ate my meal. I'm sorry, but now that I've back, you may have your dite once again."

"Come on, let's eat; the hour has come. You monkey, you made it start over."

Ram said to Radha when he rang her, "I missed your meals, aunty".

" Let's head over to the delicious food right away."

Gowthami laughed as she saw them conversing.

"The Tom and Jerry conflicts were back on track", claimed Rajeev.

“I’ve known Ram’s mother since we were youngsters, Radha said Gowthami.” Although we used to argue like way, we now respect one another.”

“You need to be aware, Aunty, that Gowthami is now my sister-in-law” remarked Ram.

Radha stared at Rajeev while feeling joyful. Rajeev agreed and nodded his head.

Ram clenched his gut and muttered, "You two can talk about it later because I'm hungry."

Everyone ate their meals. Ram got up from the table after supper and said, "OK brother, I needed to inspect and tidy my house right away."

Rajeev informed him that they didn't need to be concerned since "I helped someone clean your house every day."

Ram said, "I know, brother, you'll always assist me."

"Whoever mentioned that I cleaned your house for you is mistaken; I just cleaned it since my Saanvi mother is the owner. Your buty has been assigned the responsibility of keeping the house tidy. Every day I'll check it, and if I find that your house is filthy, I'll punish you".

Ram gave Rajeev a critical look and added:
"You are being rude."

Then he hurried off.