episode 23

The tiger pounced on Gowthami, giving her a bear hug.
Gowthami responded, "Vyaaghra, I missed you," with joy.

When Ram and Rajeev spotted Gowthami and Tiger in tandem, they were horrified. They earliest assumed that the tiger was targeting Gowthami, nevertheless to their unexpectedness it turns out the tiger and Gowthami are well-acquainted and have a deep bond.

With a little worried voice, Rajeev said, "Gowthami, do you recognize this tiger before?" right away.

Gowthami said, "Yes, Rajeev, this is my pet," with joy.

Rajeev and Ram exchanged a shocked expression and stared at one another, wondering what the other had said. "Your pet?"

Ram wept silently inside, thinking, "Ho God, what was wrong with this Rajeev? In the beginning, it seemed that he introduced this mysterious girl into our lives, but in addition to is she unfathomable, she also has a pet that is a wild animal—a tiger."

Vyaaghra, these are my friends; they won't harm you, and they guarantee that you won't chase them, Gowthami explained, tending to the tiger.

The tiger glanced at Rajeev and Ram. Ram and Rajeev recoiled a bit at the sight of the tiger; Ram was particularly terrified to see Gowthami and the tiger together.

Ram exclaimed with dread, "What will hurt that? I'm praying to God that this won't hurt us."

With a sidelong glance at Rajeev and Ram, Gowthami added, "Come on, it is not harmful to you guys. Let me introduce my Vyaaghra."

Gowthami and the tiger were kept ten feet apart from Ram and Rajeev.

Gowthami raised her hand in Rajeev's direction and urged him to approach her.

Rajeev smiled and took a step toward Gowthami, showing how much he trusted her.

But in terror, Ram took a few backward steps.

Tiger seemed to like Rajeev based on the way it stared at him and his grin.
The tiger didn't stop Rajeev from approaching and touching its gentle body; in fact, the animal seemed to enjoy his contact.
Hello, Vyaaghra. My name is Rajeev. Rajeev said hello to the tiger.

Ram sobbed, "I don't prefer to dream more of this. Please help me wake up from this horrible dream."He shut his pupils a bit more tightly figuring that he was experiencing a dream and that he was attempting to rise up from it.

Tiger extended his front legs in Rajeev's direction, drew him in, and gave him a hug.
Rajeev stopped being afraid of the tiger and began to enjoy its companionship.
Tiger began to engage Rajeev in play. In a matter of seconds, they became closer to one another.

Gowthami enjoyed playing with Rajeev and the way Vyaaghra appreciated it.

Ram was in prayer to God when he barely opened his eyes to find Rajeev playing with and caressing a tiger. Ram was shocked by what he witnessed.

"I guess I'm overanalyzing this, he thought to himself. Rajeev and the tiger are getting along so well, I don't think this is as bad as I first envisioned."
He made a gradual effort to go nearer to them.

The tiger growled at the ram after seeing that he was getting closer to them.
Ram halted moving closer to them because he was a bit afraid.
Tiger gave him a slightly irate glance. A shiver ran down his spine at the sight of the tiger.

Ram addressed himself, "You ought to be tenacious because you are a male and you must contend with danger fearlessly. You have clashed against numerous individuals as well as few livestock, and of coarse those are not comparable this, but you ought to be a gallant man." Don't be terrified of this tiger; Gowthami is here to manage it.

He mustered a grin and stepped forward after gathering some bravery.
" Greetings, big kitty. My name is Uncle Ram."

'Ram, which route are you taking? Big Kitty, I'm sure it's going to have you for dinner later' . He has a monologue within his head.

"Apologies, but I wanted to say hi to Vyaaghra—nice name" . Ram's words tremble with terror as he says them.

Rajeev can see that Ram is frightened of the tiger.
Rajeev reassured Ram, "Don't worry, it's very friendly. Come on, get closer and become friends."

"Look at way that tiger is staring at me; you're basically tempting me to put my head in its mouth, brother."

Gowthami chuckled and said, "Do not fret, Ram; I'm sure you'll make a good friend of it once you get better acquainted with it. Vyaaghra hates people who shun her and who hesitant to get closer with her."

"Come on, Ram; you often claim that you are not afraid of tigers when we go on safari. This tiger is kind; come make friends with it."

The tiger stared at the ram with its sapphire eyes, refusing to shift its elegance.

In a panic, Ram asked his brother, "Do you think now is a good time to talk about all of that?"

When the ram finally approached the tiger, he attempted to firmly grasp it with the palm of his hand. After giving him a thorough examination, the tiger moved away from Gowthami and avoided letting Ram get close to it.

Ram was really unhappy since he had intended to befriend the tiger, but it had forbidden him from touching it.

"I believe it was extremely disturbed, but rejoice that it is going to grow closer to you shortly thereafter"  Gowthami remarked.

Rajeev inquired straight away, "Do you recall your childhood, Gowthami? I see that you recognized your pet, which suggests that your recollections have returned."