episode 48

Abhi kicked Ram right away and spoke some words. "Do I appear idiotic to you, swallowing whatever you oblige me?"

Ram let out a pained cry. Later on, he pondered personally, 'What do I do regarding this older brother? Despite the fact that I give him the whole truth, he refuses to accept me.'

That he didn't accept what Ram had told him made him very pleased. Rajeev would undoubtedly murder Ram if he found out that he had disclosed Gowthami's secret.

Sashi was experiencing conflicting emotions and was somewhat perplexed by the statements.
She is ruminating inside herself.
'Why do i anticipate Ram is speaking the truth? Did Gowthami actually possess these abilities?'

Abhi began punching Ram, saying, "You dumb, tell me the truth about everything or I'm going to murder you."

Ram responded right away, "Okay, I give up. I'll tell the truth."

" In reality, Rajeev discovered Gowthami in a bush."

" We acknowledge that all", Abhi said furiously, "Tell me the details of what you guys are up to in the jungle at this late hour."

Ram glanced about, considering what more to say as he grazed on the plumage that are hung on a partition nearby. In his visual cortex, an illumination unexpectedly materialized.

"Rajeev went Gowthami to the bush to validate his suspicion that she was a member of the tribal people that live there."

After giving it some consideration, Abhi asked himself, "Is he delivering the truth this time as well?"
" If that's the real reason he brought her to the bush late at night, they can even make it in the morning."

Ram murmured to himself, 'I anticipate that my older brother Abhi trusts in this narrative, but he got a point. What do I do now?'

"Tell me the reason they drove this evening, hmm." Seeking the truth about something, Abhi is staring into the visage of the ram.

"In their community, they are throwing an auspicious occasion today. As their kiddos are being hitched on the same day as this, Rajeev figured it would be the ideal moment to take her, so he drove Gowthami to the celebration. He is welcome to seek Gowthami's hand on this specific day if she is a member of that community."

In actuality, Ram's statement about the tribe living in the bush was only partially true. It was the full moon day today, and those tribal people marry off their offspring on this special day, which they all rejoice altogether.

Ram was at a loss for words as he helped abhi escape. Suddenly, he thought of the tribal people and made up a narrative. He told abhi that Rajeev had traveled to Gowthami to learn about her and to offer her hand in marriage if she was one of them.

The locals told Abhi in the wee hours of the morning regarding those tribal people and the celebration they celebrate on this day. He thought that Ram was giving him the truth since the narrative he told was closely related to this.

"Are you addressing straight up" , Abhi questioned, casting a suspicious glance at Ram.

"Indeed, I am."

Sashi didn't take Ram's remarks at their value. " If so, he may have notified us ahead of time and asked for assistance when he went alone."

'God, I guess Sashi sister was skeptical that I was capable. I don't know what to do' . Ram was afraid to stare at abhi's suspicious expression.

Abhi regarded Ram with skepticism, believing Sashi to be somewhat correct.
"Why hadn't you people disclosed this to me earlier?"

" Rajeev wanted to make sure she was a member of their community since he wasn't sure. "

As Sashi was geared up to ask another inquiry, she spotted the ram giving her an appealing gaze and asked for her assistance.

Sashi pondered the idea, 'I reckon Ram might have concealed something. Perhaps I have the opportunity to question him in person."

She remarked, "I reckon he was right, abhi. Let's ignore him and patiently await for Rajeev to get back," glancing at the thoughtful abhi.

Abhi responded, "Yes, I am going to penalize him after he returns," while keeping Rajeev in mind.

" I'm a bit fatigued, so let's go back to the room" , Abhi replied, holding Sashi's hand as they did so.

Ram spotted that they were abandoning him alone.
"Hey there, I've revealed the whole truth. Please unfasten the ropes and go."

Ram received a nasty grin from Abhi. " Remain where you are till they come back."

" What? Take me; it's not fair". Ram sobbed.

With a pitying expression, Sashi turned to face Ram and murmured, "Leave him, abhi."

"You referred to me darling before, right?",  Abhi remarked, glancing at Sashi.

Sashi knew precisely what was going through abhi's thoughts. Whenever she calls him "darling," Abhi immediately whisks her up to their room so they can spend the whole night making love.

"You said that you're worn out" , Sashi continued, losing her sentences and breaking into a strange grin.

"Be at ease; I'll make you happy" . Without delay, he hoisted her into his arms, led her inside the room, and shut the door.

Ram can see with clarity that abhi picked Sashi up and made his way to their room.

Ram began mentally berating Rajeev and Abhi. "Look at me, I was exhausted from aiding these men, and they were having a great time with their females."

...

Gowthami and Rajeev returned to the Ram home.
After giving Gowthami a quick glance, Rajeev replied, "It's better to stay back in Ram's house tonight. I'll deal with him in the morning." He believed that Abhi Brother would be waiting for him at his house.

Gowthami was saddened by Ram's thoughts. " Poor Ram, I believe his brother Abhi would treat him well for making fun of him."

" Rest certain, ram is a skilled evader; he might tell him a charming tale and manage to get away from him."

" Are you certain?"

" Indeed, I am."

"Alright, good night, Rajeev. I'm off to sleep."

Rajeev yelled, "Gowthami, get back to your room through the window; don't use the door," as soon as he spotted her heading inside.