episode 14

Rajeev saw the bloodstain on the mattress. He murmured, "Gowthami is vergin," with a hint of horror.

He also recalled how, upon Gowthami's first request for his marriage, he had insulted her by speculating that she could already be wed to another person. He apologized for what he had said.

"No other men are present in Gowthami's life. I spoke hurtful things to her because I assumed she would already be dating someone because she had lost all sense of reality. I was forced to marry her immediately soon, how dumb I am.On his PC" , Rajeev penned a letter for someone.

went over to the bathroom to the Gowthami's bath and rang the doorbell from outside."Gowthami, after taking a bath, get dressed, and eat the breakfast I even made. Radha aunty might be late today. Ram is waiting for me. I have a very important task to finish."

"It's all fine, Rajeev."

"Thanks for everything Gowthami, last night was a significant day in his life" , he added as he reached the door. As well as that, he added, "Get ready for our wedding."After leaving, he headed outdoors.

Gowthami was pleased by Rajeev's comments, but she was also embarrassed of them; as a consequence, her cheeks became scarlet.

Rajeev was standing closer to Ram as Ram entered the clinic. Rajeev seemed to have not slept well the previous night, since Rajeev had scratches on his neck and his eyes were red. Ram wanted to know what occurred after the patient left.

"What does Rajeev's neck's scrach mark stand for? Since you didn't get enough sleep the previous night, your eyes seem red" .Ram endeavored to comprehend the scrach.

Rajeev immediately reacted and covered everything up.

"I did, in fact, catch a cat yesterday. It immediately made a claim on me. I believe it was a success."

"It doesn't seem like a cat did it," said the witness.

"Stop arguing with me and get back to work," I said.

"Brother, I now realize. Additionally, I am aware that Radha auntie did not spend the previous night at your place. I think you probably spent some time with your sweetheart. You are no longer a milk lad; I was mistaken; you are now an adult", and started joking around with Rajeev.

Instantaneously, Rajeev grabbed the book and threw it Ram's way.

Ram said, "I can guess everything, brother," and then he hurried out of the room.
....

When his wife Uma entered the room, Gurdeep was preoccupied with a thought."Husband, I forced a Dharmagiri guest to sit in the corridor when they came to meet you. Come over and say hello."

Gurdeep approached the guy to introduce himself. He got up and remarked while he was doing it.

"Sir Rajeev told me to bring this letter to you," the letter begins.

A middle-aged man lugging baggage caught Gurdeep's attention. He was dressed in a country-style outfit. Gurdeep recalls having seen him once and that he is one of the residents of Rajeev hamlet.

Gurdeep welcomed him and asked him to have a seat.

I'm sorry to tell that I can't remain any longer, but I only came to deliver you this box that Rajeev gave me. Please accept it, sir, as I need to depart in order to make my earlier train.

He was subsequently given the latter before he left the region. Later, when Gurdeep was alone in his room, he started reading the letter.

[Rajeev here, greetings. I'd want to begin by apologizing. The announcement should have been made orally, but because of my present schedule, I can only convey it to you in writing. But if you'll excuse me, I'm sorry. To inform you of my impending nuptials, I'm writing to you. You'll be astounded when you first see the bride. I won't attempt to keep this information a secret from you. Please attend the wedding with the family if you would want to learn more. Your email has already been delivered by me.]

Gurdeep exhaled deeply after finishing the letter.

I am aware that Rajeev is getting married. My darling, I'm delighted for you. I'll go to Dharmagiri.I had to go to your parents' nuptials because I couldn't miss the wedding of my own kid.

......

Ram was contemplating something deeply. "I believe Rajeev has moved on. I had assumed he would spend the rest of his life unmarried and looking for the lady who had rescued him in the woods, but Gowthami altered him, and it seems like they had a strong friendship.Rajeev neglected remembering the girl who safeguarded his life once gowthami joined his space. "

"I am an orphan; why didn't my family come looking for me? Do I have anyone in my life like Rajeev had assumed?Who gave me the idea to battle snakes? ", Gowthami was contemplating how she would pull it off that day.

"No, Gowthami, put a halt to all of this crap. My spirit tells me that Rajeev is my final destiny and the only one who can fill up the gaps in the rest of my life."

She noticed the love bites on her neck as she glanced in the mirror and thought back to the prior night, which made her feel embarrassed.

Unexpectedly, she caught her eye on her red-thread-bandaged hand.

Why is this crimson string attached to my wrist? I simply disregarded it. Let's see whether it has anything to do with my prior lives.

I've been looking all around for you, Gowthami, where are you," a voice from her behind said.