episode 22

After returning to Gowthami's comments, Rajeev and Ram drew nearer. After that, the three of them kept closer to one another and observed their surroundings.

A noise that was up to 114 decibels almost 25 times louder than a gas-powered lawnmower, was heard by them.

Ram remarked, "Ho my God, I imagine it's a tiger," with concern in his voice.
"God, where have you taken us today? We saw a handful wolves before, and now it seems that there is a tiger." The ram wailed inside.

Rajeev was also concerned, formulating plans to rescue Ram and Gowthami.

Gowthami was lost in meditation, and only she realizes what she was contemplating.
A couple of her recollections suddenly flashed into her mind upon hearing the Roar sound.

Rajeev wondered whether the tiger was the reason the wolf fled.

Ram replied, "I imagine we are conversing about the place of refuge in that tiger house, and I'm glad it will be serving an adequate meal tonight," as he surveyed the cave.

Irritated Rajeev remarked, "Stop babbling like a hog."

Rajeev instantly remarked, "I reckon we have a plan to conceal prior to it reaches the cave."

"Yes, that's a smart concept", said Ram right away.

Even though Gowthami was lost in contemplation, Rajeev grabbed her hands right away and helped her flee.

"Gowthami !", Rajeev, concerned about Gowthami, remarked, "What are you pondering off let's move."

Gowthami responded, "No Rajeev, I have to gain insight into that tiger."

Rajeev's voice became alarmed, saying, "What do you want to gain insight into that tiger? It's not the right time to fight with the tiger Gowthami."

Ram was shocked by Gowthami's response, saying, "You want to fight with that animal."

Concerned, Ram glanced around for the tiger and said, "Sister in law, pay attention to me. We are in need of shelter right now, and I am not convinced it is a good idea to get into combat with tiger right now."

Gowthami, however, remained exactly where she was and was impatiently waiting for the tiger to arrive.

Rajeev moved her, saying, "Are you lost your mind, gowthami? Please listen to me. Let's move."

They heard it again: the massive cats' roar, audible from more than two kilometers distant. Its larynx and strong voice chords enable it to be heard for several kilometers.

A monster with reddish orange color and slender black and gray stripes that were usually vertical suddenly sprang into the cave. Creamy and frosty blue eyes make up the underside.
It's a tiger from Siberia.
Measuring about 11 feet in length and weighing up to 800 pounds, this subspecies is the most formidable of all the animals in the genus.

Rajeev and Ram were terrified when they saw the enormous beast in front of them, and they are now trying to figure out how to get away from it.

Gowthami maintained her balance and had a good view of the tiger.

Ram quickly removed the fire stick from the flames in the hopes that the tiger would retreat upon seeing the fire, but instead it continued to approach them.
Ram and Rajeev were terrified of it as it approached them, backing away with every step.

The tiger seemed to be aiming for Gowthami since it was staring at her with its sapphire eyes and did not avert its gaze.
Rajeev was concerned about Gowthami and sought to keep her love alive when he saw that the tiger was beginning to approach her. He moved quickly to block Gowthami's viewpoint of the tiger.

The tiger seemed enraged and screamed louder as Rajeev moved to block Gowthami's and the tiger's vision. Rajeev was to be torn to pieces by the tiger.

The tiger was looking even more irate at the two men obstructing its view of Gowthami when the Ram, sensing the fire, sprang forward to frighten it back.

Gowthami added, "Step back" right away.

Ram was brought back to her original statement, wondering whether she was going to battle the tiger at this point.

Rajeev strongly grasped Gowthami's hands, demonstrating his desire to protect her from the tiger and ensure her safety.

When Tiger saw Rajeev clutching Gowthami's palms, it yelled harder, seemingly out of fury.

Gowthami remarked, "Step back; I'm fine," upon witnessing the tiger.

Rajeev worriedly stated, "No, gowthami, it seems dangerous and it may harm you."

Ram grabbed a knife to offer to Gowthami as soon as he saw that she was without any sort of weapon.
Sister-in-law, accept this.

Gowthami replied, "No shortage of that ram," upon seeing the knife.

Ram was perplexed: "What's the point? Are you intending to fight it without a weapon?"

Additionally, Rajeev took out a knife from his backpack to safeguard Gowthami.

The tiger became plenty infuriated upon spotting the knife in Rajeev's and Ram's hands, and it suddenly charged at Rajeev. Gowthami responded instantly, pushing Rajeev aside.
Ram was taken aback upon seeing that Gowthami was holding no weapons.

Not at all...

The policeman began searching for Rajeev and his companion in the woodlands, and they were tired from the long drive.

One of them replied, "Sir, it's getting late. From the look of the sky, I think it could pour a lot in the next few hours. The morning sun will be up soon. Let's take cover somewhere nearby, and we can look for them then."

Since they were already exhausted, the other consented to him as well.
Subsequently, they sought refuge in the adjacent cave.

Rajeev was surprised that Gowthami would push him away. As she pushed him harder, Rajeev sensed the ground and the opposite spot where Ram was standing.

Soon after rising, Rajeev and Ram spotted Gowthami and were shocked.