episode 35

Gowthami was taken aback by Rajeev and Ram's remarks.

She questioned them, rather surprised, "Is he your father?"

"Yes, he is. I had assumed he was dead, but he is still alive. I have to go back to him. Gowthami, please assist me in maneuvering this boat backwards". Rajeev hurriedly exclaimed, searching for a lever or button to operate the boat.

He was surprised to find that there was no such handle or button nearby.

While looking for an operator to operate the boat, Ram pleaded, "Sister in law, please hurry up and tell us how to stop it."

Ram was concerned about Rudra because they had fled the area after Rudra had warned them that there was an emergency and they were in danger.
How could he abandon Rudra when Rudra used to adore him like a father and treat him like his own son?

Gowthami made a valiant effort to recall, but she was unable to do so. Suddenly, she felt a sharp ache in her head and clutched it.

She felt comatose in Rajeev's hands as soon as he realized her situation and grabbed her.

Ram was shocked to see that she was unresponsive.

He immediately said, "Rajeev, please rouse her up. We're supposed to travel back. Our dad is in danger. We ought to help him."

With helplessness, Rajeev's eyes welled up with tears." At this point, Ram, I'm powerless since I don't have any medication with me to rouse her up."

In actuality, Rajeev neglected to pack his backpack. He does, in fact, have some emergency medication on him. He was unhappy and felt so guilty.

"Please, Dad, let me get back to you". Rajeev shed several tears.

Seeing his buddy Ram made him really upset, so he rushed straight to Rajeev and gave him a warm embrace." Rest assured that we'll locate him and deliver him back."

Abruptly, the boat's frontal glass became dark and made a noise.

When Rajeev and Ram peered at the leading edge glass right away, they were perplexed.

Ram looked at the glass in confusion and exclaimed, "What transpired to this glassware? Why did it turn to black like an LCD screen?"

Suddenly, the image of Rudra appeared on the screen.

Rajeev and Ram were astounded by the technology.

With joy, they exclaimed, "Dad." Tears welled up in their eyes.

"My guys, don't weep. I assure you that I will be safe and that I will come back to you."

Rajeev's voice rose in annoyance, "Where have you been throughout this time? Have you neglected the thoughts of your kid for at least once throughout these years?"

"I apologize Rajeev, but I have to flee this area at this moment, so I are unable to disclose you everything."

Ram looked at him and wept, "What transpired, dad? Please allow me to assist you."

"Don't weep, my furious bird; believe me, I'll be secure. Also, please keep my presence a secret from anybody around."

Rajeev said right away, "But why, what are you hiding from us, and what is the relationship with Gowthami?"

"I have said that I am not able to discuss anything at this time; if Gowthami were to regain her memory, you all would be aware of my existence and the reasons for my hijinks."

Abruptly, they detected a noise in the vicinity of Rudra and also perceived the roar of Vyaaghra.

Rajeev inquired in a hurried manner, "Dad, what's going on around you? What are all of those voices?" His voice was full of anxiety and panic.

"There's not much time left. Rajeev, please don't tell anybody about what happened in the jungle if you want to see your father well and come back to you. Do you hear me when I say that you should never discuss this community with anyone?"

He replied, "Don't even leave her hand," looking at the incapacitated Gowthami and said, "She is my precious one, no one are match to her in this world. Remind yourself that you will put her in danger if you provide anything about this place. It is your duty to ensure her safety. One thing to keep in mind is that you will not be able to locate me until I am ready to return to you all. You can't get me, so don't spend your time trying to locate me.To my son, happy married life."

The screen abruptly went black, but the front glass quickly returned to normal.

Ram and Rajeev were in disbelief; they had no idea what had transpired in a split second.
Through the glass, they can view the underside of water's beautiful sheen.

Ram questioned, "What should we do now, how are we going to find him and get him back?" out of concern for Rudra.

With a weak grin, Rajeev said, "Don't you recollect what he said?"

Ram considered his last words.
"Thus, we are unable to locate him.?"

"He was unwilling to return, so let's bide our time till he does". Rajeev was sad beyond belief.

Ram added, "Dad said that she is her precious one; if she gets her recollections back, we will undoubtedly prove him right," as he turned to face Gowthami. The ram's eyes held a glimmer of optimism.

"Let's give it a go, Ram, but we must not even attempt to compel her to regain her memories since doing so would severely harm her."

..

Rudra and his tribe were being attacked by a guy and his supporters.

"Where is Sakhi, Guru? I've heard she's returned; please give her back to me."

Rudra said violently, "Don't ever dare to get closer to her; she already left this place and started a new life."

"begun a fresh life?"The attacker replied, "I will not abandon her. She will start that new life with me. She will only have her life with me."

The guy furiously said, "She is my love; she was alongside me throughout her formative years. You corrupted her mind and drove her farther from me."

Rudra furiously remarked, "Behave like human beings; no girl is going to wed a man who slaughtered her father."

"It was his own doing; he got me angry and drove me to do it. It was not his aim to damage him;" said the attacker "  where she headed"